• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, smoking trees gives me mad anxiety (Unless I'm shithammered and on meh ZO's) but edibles NEVER give me that. Boutta go cook up some of this lemmon 714 haze (Seriously, names are dumb.. Yet, once I bust a nuglet in half, I'll say 58.72% I can identify it). I know i'm not the only one..
--
A buncha ZO's, boutta go get some goddamn coffee! Then, eat more BZD's and watch The Blacklists new episode. (If you don't watch it, give it a chance! Same with Justified, which, honestly, goes way harder than wakawakawaka in da paint). I might be higher than I thought.. Time for a newp %).

Same here after my opiate habit still smokin tho.
Flakkkkaaaaaa!
Some dope rhymes toast an coffee.
cig shit then weeded

Antihistamine
10mg of oxycodone oral(first time)
1 bong rip
a cup of coffee

Feel good but not quite there, definitely feel stronger opiate effects from 180mg of codeine, 150mg of tramadol or even 7-8g of kratom.

After first wake to dose, slumbered again. (DPH is still kicking some)

Woke up again to pizza being brought home. Now I just need a beer... *glances upwards*

pour some ethanol on a blotter sheet and fax me some, hehe. I'd go get sumrhin but have no energy to get up... grabbing that slice of pizza was tough man. Brb caffiene.

Drank a fuckin nos energy drink never again whatever they put in that besides caffiene is a truly terrible stimulant.

My friend used to work for coke and gave me a nos shirt I still wear.

I used to drink it while doing DMT extractions because it was the tastiest thing in the vending machines where I lived at the time. Its shit but damn do I associate it with good times!

Oh another morning!
90mg oxy
3 bowls
not feeling it yet....
coffee light and sweet :)
this afternoon will be lazy so probably more oxy and then maybe a xanax or 2 if I want to take a nap. And of course more weed.
happy lazy Sunday!

fruit loops with MARHMALLOWS bitch!

Need to go find something psychoactive.

Coffee, freebase EPD, snootered EPD, oral 2-AI, Valium, Diclaz, N-Fox, 5F-AKB48, MPA and a few cigs.

90mg oxy
2 bowls
water
conversation hearts

I wish i could have a breakfast meeting with some of you. Pot luck style. Everybody brings something. I think we'd all enjoy.

Ive been thinking of a BL party like that for a few days now. At first I was just finishing this vodka, but now ima dab into the last of my etiz. I got a lil runny nose and RLS. I thought I was done with opi wd.

Just like the title of the thread,
Alprazolam and a fat spliff for now

Hmmm an 80 of Oxycodone and a couple bars to start things off.

Now it's just a blunt and some lame ass coffee, though. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.