• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

anxious. I will be leaving to drive home from my relaxing vacation in a few days and I am already starting to create my usual mindfuck of anxiety. I hate it when I do this. It's so obvious that it is useless, that I am still on vacation and should be enjoying it at least up to the last minute. Sometimes I would like to be able to just remove my brain and hang it out on a clothesline for a good airing out! Old patterns die hard!:\

anxious. I will be leaving to drive home from my relaxing vacation in a few days and I am already starting to create my usual mindfuck of anxiety. I hate it when I do this. It's so obvious that it is useless, that I am still on vacation and should be enjoying it at least up to the last minute. Sometimes I would like to be able to just remove my brain and hang it out on a clothesline for a good airing out! Old patterns die hard!:\

Youll be fine Herby <3

Relaxed. my bf gave me a really nice massage, now all I wanna do it sleep and watch youtube clips lol

Sadly... Tempted.

Made it through the night, but this morning's sunrise doesn't look nearly as appealing as yesterday's. I hate being a slave to this shit. The devil still doing his dance, nagging away, never letting me forget.

You were certainly right about those good days and bad days.

Day 14... And craving hard. Don't want to go back and through that hell again. :'(

You can do it Dil4. If you can just get through the day tomorrow will be a better day! Easier said than done but you're doing so well, you deserve to feel good again without it and feel proud of yourself, which WILL happen! Don't give in.

Today: lonely