• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Happy! Even if that wasnt Anderson Silva's epic fight, he won and has another chance to reclaim his title!

Totally chill... two things came through today that are very positive and will allow me to progress down my planned road. They both were world class pains in the ass and i spent hundreds of hours trying dealing with both.. So I have had these very important things hanging over my head and they carried considerable stress.. I was even dreaming/nightmaring about them.

What a relief, nsa. I hate it when even sleep is devoted to thinking about something that is stressing me.

@ihearthemoose: of anything specific or generalised? Hope whatever it is goes the way it did for nsa.<3

embarrassed.. This avatar is terrible.. its smells too so I think its from a thrift store..

Great! Had enough sleep finally now off to another long day at work!!

happy!

yes, after talking to my therapist, to friends, journaling, and much medatation, i was able to get over it! i realize i have anger issues that are coming up after being drugged for so long!

i realize i was really mad because i cannot control life how i want it to be.

Just saw this, that's great that you found out what's bothering you. I can totally relate.

OT-This week I've been depressed.

Ready. Ready to have a good day, even though I have to work later tonight there are a lot of things I am trying to get done before hand so I can feel good about not just working. Have not had a lot of free time lately and it has really been getting me down. Trying to stay positive.

^I hear you about the free time. I had time off from work and ended up being completely unmotivated and scattered and then depressed (ADD, oh I how I love thee....). Now I am back at work and using my off hours creatively--go figure. I guess I need the scarcity of time off and the contrast of work to get me going.8)

atm: excited