Scored: Unknown
Bevel: Flat
Texture: Unknown
Smell: Unknown
Taste: Chemical
Reagent Tested: Unknown
Marquis Reagent Result: Unknown
Mandelin Reagent Result: Unknown

Over New Years I was at a music festival in Victoria and consumed a pill I had bought at the festival. I believe it was a blue euro. It was my first time taking any pills, yes I should've tested it, I didn't though. Just wondering if anyone knows any info on it or has taken it themselves? I'm curious whether it was MDMA that I took. My friend split the pill with me and she has had pills in the past and said it was the same as her other experiences. The people who sold it to us said that it was double stacked too (don't know if that was true). It took a while to hit, about an 1 hour or a little more. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time and was talkative. I took it at around 7:45pm and was dancing up until 4:30am where I later fell right asleep. I couldn't stop staring at lights around me. I felt like I was content with everything around me. Normally I would be phased when people would push through crowds, but while rolling, I didn't feel angry at all, I felt calm and forgiving. At first I was feeling a little nervous all day to take it but I got really excited once we popped it. I didn't get anxious or anything and it slowly crept up on me. Woke up feeling a little spaced, not as bad as I thought it would be though. During the roll, my friend and I were having weird stomach cramps, we had been drinking the night before and were hungover and woke up with a weird stomach to begin with.

First of all, welcome to Bluelight! :)

Thanks for taking the time to read the guidelines and try to adhere to them, it actually is quite rare for new posters to do that in this particular sub-forum.

Unfortunately, you need to actually supply some of the required details to be allowed to post a report, copy and pasting the format and writing unknown next to every answer does not give anyone enough information to definitively identify this pill.

If you don't have access to any reagent kits and you only supply two things other than the name/logo, colour and whether it is scored the height and diameter are the most valuable and I would feel satisfied to let a report stand with that information, as it is currently I have to close this thread.

PM me if you can get a hold of any more details and I will consider reopening this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.