View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How precise are brain receptors? If you stuck pretty much any atom onto the end of an LSD molecule would the LSD still be able to slot into the receptor? Obviously the brain receptor can't be "LSD-shaped" - other similar molecules much fit into it too. Does adding the extra atom onto a branch of the LSD usually deactivate it for some reason?

How precise are brain receptors? If you stuck pretty much any atom onto the end of an LSD molecule would the LSD still be able to slot into the receptor? Obviously the brain receptor can't be "LSD-shaped" - other similar molecules much fit into it too. Does adding the extra atom onto a branch of the LSD usually deactivate it for some reason?

Depends on where you stick it, how big the piece you stuck on is, and whether the piece is something the body can deal with through metabolism.

bwahaha!! Like 2-3 people have tried this, and now it's the 'Jesus drug' with a perfect safety profile lol!

Well okay, it's probably not the miracle drug which heals all ills as would be implied by my term "Jesus drug". It is supposedly good for vascular disease and hypertension (high blood pressure) as well as "psychic disturbances". At least that's the case with ALD-52 and presumably would hold true for the next higher homologue, PLD-1 (1P-LSD). I was simply making up a term which brings to mind healing of ills, which Jesus is known for among other things. I'm sure it still has some negative effects. There's probably no way to have a perfectly clean psychedelic effect with no 5-HT2a side effects.

The fact that ALD-52 is good for vascular disease and hypertension indicates that it can't produce vasoconstriction like LSD does. How can it even be agonizing the 5-HT2a receptors if it's not producing vasoconstriction? Seems impossible but that's what the patent reported. That would be a big improvement right there, no vasoconstriction and maybe even the opposite, vasodilation. How else coud it treat hypertension and cause cooling instead of overheating? LSD with all vasoconstriction removed would open it up to use by many people who could not now safely use LSD for that reason.

Even the assumption that ALD-52 is such a wonder drug is a bit of a leap of faith IME.

Question though: it is true that orange sunshine acid had an unusually positive reputation? And was this linked to ALD-52 or confirmed to be that, or just rumored?

Question though: it is true that orange sunshine acid had an unusually positive reputation? And was this linked to ALD-52 or confirmed to be that, or just rumored?

There was a police raid on the makers of Orange Sunshine & it was claimed at their trial they were manufacturing ALD-52, which was legal, but apparently they needed LSD to make it, so they still lost the case... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALD-52#History

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my report from old years night not the best written i know but maybe some useful information all the same

I tried one full blotter last night 100ug. Chewed up and swallowed at 8pm.Also i had only ate a burger at 5 pm which was what i had all day so tummy was pretty empty.First effects felt about an hour later and they kept building all through the alan carr show for about two hours to i reached zenith. I did feel very unsteady on my feet when i had to go for a wee which seemed to be often than usual even though i only drank one tin of coke over the first 5 hours or so.I also felt a sslight stomach discomfort for most of the time. Not really nausea but more a lot of rumbling and pinging which lasted nearly the whole time. Dont know about music appreciation as i never got the headphones on as i was watching telly or exploring the sensual side of this compound with the wife. It did have that as i was ready to go go again and again and again within the space of a few hours and at my age i was very pleased. I do feel it was more in my face than lsz but not quite as much as al-lad. Maybe i needed to dose higher but as it is new i thought lets wait and see. To be honest i think i still prefer lsz or al-lad to this but again i have never dosed just 100ug of al or lsz alone. I also did have very slight headache for a while but an anadin extra sorted that out no problem. I was still in a headspace at 6am so took 2mg of etiz to put me over and was seeping by 6'30am. I still would like to know if that was pargy i had 2 weeks ago when i had one and a half blotters a fortnight ago which may have built some tolerance for last night. Again if thats what it was pargy-lad was the nicest of the three i have had in recent years but then again it could have been a combo of al-lad and lsz but i must say it was one of my smoothest trips ever. I did not get many oevs at that dose last night but the cevs were there just not as intense or colourful as on the other recent compounds. I did notice the cevs would swirl but then get jagged and break up and not continue to flow like on the others, again this could be because of dose but it just felt to me just not as nice. Will i do this again yes but i will exhaust all my other stuff first. Would it sell i should think so as after the ban it will be the best out there legally unless you do go the pargy-lad route which iwould really like to try just to see if what i had was the real deal and if it was you would certainly be onto a winner. again many thanks ####. for allowing me to experience these compounds it sure made my happy new year and a big hug for you #### for making it so.

I hope i have got it all down here but im still a bit foggy in the head as im only out of bed after a good sleep from the etiz. If i can think of anything else i will update later. Any questions please fire away
Did it feel like lsd?. It felt familiar but just seemed to be something lacking again that might be dose. It was too much to be out and about around people but not enough to just let go. MY train of thoughts did not alter like on the others i got no confusion or anything just a slight worry kept nagging at me as it was new and i just didnt want to push it any further yet. There wasnt much euphoria where i would be grinning inanely all the time but again that may be because it was at the back of my mind i didnt know what to expect. It did give me more muscle tension than the others so i did spend a lot of time stretching. and i was very unsteady on my feet more so than usual. Still a great compound though and it did last longer than the others bar lsd.

Last edited:
my guts was a bit pissed off with me after the first trial, but the second trial brought little other than a distinct, & unusual for me during a trip, a disinterest in food.

I may also have found this as im always starving on al-lad and lsz after the peak but not so on my one trip on the 1p-lsd and as i said i did have some stomach discomfort.
I should add i couldnt or didnt want to eat on lsd either from memory of my acid trips

Absolutely agreed, in fact, LSD & 1p-LSD have two things in common amongst psyches that makes them unique, for me.

1) They both produce a hangover

2) They both reduce interest in food

I've found 2c-xx to produce a hangover but I have not trouble eating on them. No other psychedelic drug has produced a hangover for me, other than the 2c-xx, LSD & 1p-LSD. Sometimes, if the trip coincides with lost sleep, I can suffer a small comedown on even the lightest psyche. But generally speaking, I do not suffer hangovers from using psyches provided I have a normal sleep pattern around the psyche use.

Looking forward to giving this a try hopefully within next week. Just to add to what people are saying, I find AL-LAD has a duration of 6-8 hours, LSD 8-12 on average. Both make me urinate more frequently. However AL-LAD lacks in the more stimmy side of effects in comparison to LSD for me and has a much clearer head focus as a result. LSD can really speed up my process of associations. AL-LAD does this too but I do not loose my trail of though as easily but as a result do not gain as much of a deep headspace.

The longer duration and stimmy side of LSD also make me unable to eat (as much) in comparison to AL-LAD. I also sometimes get a bit of a rumbly stomach at times on both which I solve with an antacid. I'm looking forward to experimenting with this 1P-LSD as I prefer the deeper headspace and this seems to be towards it. I really prefer the LSD stimulant push too as find it makes things more interesting.

I wonder how this will synergise with LSD, but it wont be something I'll be experimenting with until a few trials.

How were the visuals on 1p LSD and has any body taken this above 100ugs I have a feeling this is less potent than LSD by what magnitude I am not sure yet

How were the visuals on 1p LSD and has any body taken this above 100ugs I have a feeling this is less potent than LSD by what magnitude I am not sure yet
I would say that the fact it's being laid at 100ug per blotter is a good sign in regards to potency. With LSZ I feel that 150ug per hit was about right, but AL-LAD should have been 200ug. If people are having a decent experience off of 100ug, I'm guessing the potency isn't too terribly low in comparison to LSD.

i don't care if it's legal or not, they'll throw your ass in jail for this shit.
True true. My house recently got raided by the police & I had an big fucking collection of research chemicals. They charged me with those as schedule 1 drugs (most restricted class) even though most of the baggies said not for human consumption. I even got charged with 2 counts of manufacturing & distribution for putting DOC & 25B on acid tabs even though I wasn't selling them. I just had so much (actually only a couple grams) because DOC & 25B are so potent & cheap you gotta get like 500 doses at once minimum order lol. I'm almost sure I'll be going to jail or prison I also had regular illegals (+ lots of RCs not mentioned) & was charged with selling Heroin. I'm just out now because I made bail, $50,000 no 10%. Its my first time being arrested so maybe I'll get lucky & get probation but I doubt it. If I say I had no prior knowledge of the analog act & had no idea they were illegal, that I bought them online thinking it was a legal alternative, would that be a good defense? I've read that the law states you have to of knowingly committed the crime to be convicted of it or something like that.

Off topic sorry. On topic though I never heard before that ALD-52 broke down into LSD in the body. I thought it was like for example 4-HO-MET which has similar effects to psilocin (4-HO-DMT) but it's not a prodrug of psilocin it's active the way it is. ALD-52 has some significantly different effects compared to LSD like a shorter duration which isn't just in the head of the users like "less visuals". If ALD-52 isn't a prodrug to LSD than 1P-LSD likely isn't either. Just because the acetyl & propionyl groups break off simply from being exposed to water doesn't mean for sure it would have time to breakdown in the body. Enzymes are usually responsible for chemical break down. It does look like an enzyme would surely break it off but would it be the first group of atoms to be torn off before its not LSD? Who knows? Maybe it's active on it's own & is a prodrug.

True true. My house recently got raided by the police & I had an big fucking collection of research chemicals. They charged me with those as schedule 1 drugs (most restricted class) even though most of the baggies said not for human consumption. I even got charged with 2 counts of manufacturing & distribution for putting DOC & 25B on acid tabs even though I wasn't selling them. I just had so much (actually only a couple grams) because DOC & 25B are so potent & cheap you gotta get like 500 doses at once minimum order lol. I'm almost sure I'll be going to jail or prison I also had regular illegals (+ lots of RCs not mentioned) & was charged with selling Heroin. I'm just out now because I made bail, $50,000 no 10%. Its my first time being arrested so maybe I'll get lucky & get probation but I doubt it. If I say I had no prior knowledge of the analog act & had no idea they were illegal, that I bought them online thinking it was a legal alternative, would that be a good defense? I've read that the law states you have to of knowingly committed the crime to be convicted of it or something like that.

No, unfortunately they just say "ignorance of the law is not a defense".

Last edited:
this is a report from a friend of mine

1P-LSD 100mcg Oral

Experience: Extensive.
Set: Not the best. Stressed about workload, anxious about life. Phenibut taken to mitigate slight negative emotions. I had not tripped in around 4 months.
Setting: Good. At home with girlfriend as co-tripper listening to some great music.

0800 – 1500mg of Phenibut dissolved in water, oral.

1100 – Feeling the Phenibut. Relaxed and a little bit lethargic.

1300 – 100mcg of 1P-LSD oral.

1338 – Possible first alerts, hard to differentiate between Phenibut though.

1345 – Definitely off base-line now. Slight colour enhancement. I meditate whilst listening to music. +

1400 – Mucus build up. Definitely entering a psychedelic headspace now, peaceful and serene. Something is happening visually but nothing I can quite define as yet. ++

1417 – Very lucid, good CEV/OEV. Wavy, acid walls. It is much closer to LSD than AL-LAD is, almost indistinguishable from LSD. Feel quite heavy and a bit cold. +++

1446 - Touch of the infinite. This stuff is deep. It is less visual than an equivalent dose of AL-LAD but there is much more emotion.

1454 – Definitely. Difficult expressing myself, might have to give up on notes for a bit.

1520 - Music is orgasm to my ears. Every bit as potent as LSD, perhaps even more so.

1600 – Feel like I am peaking.

1620 – Pleasant body high. Feels quite benign.

1700 – Becoming less inspired than before.

1730 – Had sex but it got weird so we stopped.

1800 – Very much leveling off, pulled my shit together now. I cook food and have a beer.

1915 – Definitely not tripping anymore. I am 'normal'.

In summary I think this material is almost indistinguishable from LSD. The only noticeable difference was that the body high was heavier at come up, but this could be attributed to the Phenibut. With a duration of 6 hours this lasts longer than a comparable dose of AL-LAD. I actually have a slightly atypical reaction with lysergamides in that I can metabolise them very quickly. AL-LAD only lasts for 4 hours for me and LSD only 7-8 hours. The visuals had great depth if I let myself flow with them, although at the same time I could control the ebb and flow of their presence if desired.

I generally don't like the term 'body load' used to describe the physical effects of a psychedelic material, as it insinuates an unpleasantness of some description. This material did, by the preceding definition, produce very little 'body load' and, in fact, I would describe it as a pleasurable body high. I did not have any significant gastrointestinal distress, but then again I never do with AL-LAD or clean LSD.

This material is not all glitter and candy AL-LAD, it is a serious psychedelic with all the whistles and bells, heavens and hells, and as such should be treated with respect.

Before this experience, I was feeling slightly disenchanted and befuddled by life and even starting to question the fundamental truths of my own contribution to the psychedelic scene. I now feel reconnected with the 'source' and with an increased appetite to fight for the 'good cause'.

Male, 25Yr old, Experienced with Psychedelics, Duration 7 hours

100ug Blotter 1P-LSD

I Left work early at 3:00pm was home by 3:30pm where I proceeded to prepare my bedroom for the trip (CD’s, snacks, drinks, pre rolled cigarettes/spiff), I swallowed a single tab at 3:45pm.
I lay on my bed listening to music with closed eyes and relaxed whilst being harassed by my cat (she seems to know when I’m tripping and tries to get my attention any way she can – possibly just a coincidence?)

Next thing I knew I woke at 4:45pm far from baseline from there I continued to listen to music and just think and relax, I also managed to write a few pages of a story I’m working on.

By 11:30pm I rolled a spiff and had a glass of bourbon while I watched some adventure time before I went to sleep, I was up at 7:30am for work with only a slight afterglow but nothing to noticeable.

Overall the experience was extremely enjoyable, I was able to finally wind down and relax. I don’t really have time to trip these days as I work full time and help my Mum care for my Nan who’s suffering from dementia. This was a nice break where I could just take some time to myself and dissolve into my thoughts.

CEV’s – I could imagine landscapes, mostly forests and deserts what all had a grey/overcast hue to them.

OEV’s – Weren’t strong but were defiantly there, mostly when trying to read.

Thought process was very analytical but remained positive throughout, even when thinking of the aforementioned family issues.
Communication was unaffected and I was able to join in the conversation with my brothers, unlike on a dose of say 2C-E where my speech reverts back to that of a caveman’s.

I’ll refrain from comparing this with LSZ or AL-LAD as there was (to me) a large distinction between the 3.

So I would like to just report that I had taken 500 micrograms of 1P-LSD over 14 hours with a length of around 23ish hours total. I was using it as a work stimulant in the later half of my trip, with great success. I had quite a bit of psychedelic tolerance but not majorly. I hit a +++ at 200 micrograms. The come up seems delayed. Experience hard to say if it really is different than LSD the only difference I could tell is it's a bit smoother, more energetic, and more colourful. I'm wondering if this is a prodrug that produces another metabolite then just LSD that is active? Idk but so far I am impressed.

That's what people said about California Sunshine ALD-52, that it was "smoother" than LSD. I'm assuming you meant less agitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.