View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion but this 1P seems to be to be just like LSD, as strong if not stronger!
I'm 62 years old and my acid days were in the seventies, mostly Orange Sunshine Double Barrels as they were know here. My normal doze was 2 hits, so I figure 500 ug or so.
Got a ten strip of 1P and did one, so that's 100 ug, and did I ever feel it. A full mental trip for over 10 hours, enhanced vision and hearing, slight tracers and deep thoughts. Will do 200 ug's next time, then 300.
This is certainly a very active product in my experience so take it easy on your first trip.

Doesn't anything light colored fluoresce under UV? I don't think that test is meaningful unless it's in liquid form. A t-shirt fluoresces under UV.

Indoles show a bit brighter than white under UV. It's a simple crude test, you can do it against a white paper with a uv light in the dark. There are probably other things that glow under UV too, wasn't claiming it was 100%.

Dicksizing as you put has nothing to do with it and quite an immature response to a valid experiment where five subjects were involved who all have a wealth of experience,so my statement is valid in my opinion as i have conducted a legitimate experiment,five out of five testers say thumbs down.

We also used (Ehrlichs) reagent for our analysis and found no colour,or hardly any that was distinguishable,whereas with LSD-25 you get a deep purple that is a sight to behold,why do you think purple ohms were called purple ohms?

Can anybody confirm that 1P-LSD does not react with Ehrlich's reagant?

I thought all tryptamines including AL-LAD and other lysergamides reacted with Ehrlich's because of the indole moiety and went purple/black. Is there really no color for 1P-LSD?

Actually recently I have been told that N-acyl indoles do react with Ehrlich's and therefore we should expect a color reaction with 1P-LSD. I do not have Ehrlich's reagent on hand but if necessary I will contribute to confirming this.

There is indeed a reaction to the Ehrlich reagent. It takes give or take 5 minutes for the coloration to take place, and it's lightish purple. I will try and get pics up.

There is indeed a reaction to the Ehrlich reagent. It takes give or take 5 minutes for the coloration to take place, and it's lightish purple. I will try and get pics up.

I think the time of the reaction just depends on how much there is. With any tryptamine, it can take 10min+ to react if you only add a little, or it can fizz up and turn dark purple instantly if you put more in. Just depends on the ratio of tryptamine to reagent.

Can anybody could compare the Ehrlich reagent reactions between LSD and 1P-LSD? I'd expect them to be indistinguishable.

Can anybody could compare the Ehrlich reagent reactions between LSD and 1P-LSD? I'd expect them to be indistinguishable.

Same reagent turns gorgeous purple almost instantly with both AL-LAD and LSD, used on 1P did not react at all. Reputable vendor, and as far as I know there's only one source for it right now. Tried several times, with less then more reagent, less then more tab. Either I have bunk or 1P doesn't react to ehrlich. Reagent is good, tested on other substances to be sure.

I was under the impression every single tryptamine would react with Ehrlich's. Every other lysegamide does and AFAIK all tryptamines do.

Does this mean people with supposed 1P-LSD that does not react got bunk stuff or what?

Been seeing some really promising reports rolling in, have some arriving soon to study. This research I will be conducting prompted me to register to Bluelight. So this is my first post. Hi everyone.

I'm interested by the fact that a lot of the reports here indicate that a single 100ug tab is sufficient for a good experience. I wouldn't typically dose just 100ug of LSD (and yes, typically the ug-rating of LSD is BS, but with the advent of darknet markets and organizations dedicated to reviewing vendors with access to quantitative GCMS, I'm rather inclined to believe that this is a fair approximation), so I'm wondering how exactly a pro-drug of LSD might have higher potency than LSD itself. The obvious explanation is a difference in bioavailability, but as far as I know LSD is absorbed very efficiently. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

I don't think 1p-lsd should be more potent or bioavailable than lsd-25 - it's just that a lot of people are satisfied with 100ug of the drug, be it lsd or 1p-lsd. People on here often say that most street tabs are only about 60-70ug lsd, which I'm inclined to believe, so if these two drugs are equipotent, these 1p-lsd tabs would be like dosing 1.5 tabs of acid from the wild, which seems to be just about right for most people I know!

Ok, so finally got round to trying this on Friday night. Have to say I was very Impressed!
Me and my GF both took 100ug at around 10:30pm. The onset was very quick. First alerts after 15mins. Never felt uncomfortable but did take me by surprise a little. Within 45mins we were both in a very happy place. Visuals were starting to make themselves apparent and the Lysergic head space was in full swing. Music was pure bliss and for the next 3 hours we danced, laughed, and generally had an amazing time. Must have peaked at around this time. Visuals never felt overwhelming and I probably would have liked a little more on that front. Time distortion was pretty crazy. Every minute felt like an hour. Being fairly experienced with this, it didn't bother me too much. My GF did find this a little confusing.The last 2 hours of the trip did get a bit strange for her. She does seem a little sensitive to Psychedelics, so I am not blaming the compound at all. She felt like time kept repeating and she was full on stuck in 'the loop'. Again we all know this can happen to anyone, regardless of experience. I did my best to keep her grounded. We took a shower, got some food etc. She seem to come out of it after a couple of hours. 6 Hours in and the visuals had died down. Over the next couple of hours we talked over the experience and got to sleep around 6:30am. Woke at around 11:30am feeling fairly tired but had that amazing after glow I have come to love with LSD. This lasted throughout the whole day.

Overall I would say this is very very similar to the 'Real Thing'. It's hard to make comparisons as I find each trip to be different and unique anyway. I am hoping to experiment with lower doses. 50ug or so, Hoping that my GF can find a level where she can fully enjoy the whole experience without any confusing loops, however this may be something she can learn to control with more experience.

This is my first ever TR so apologies If its not very thorough. Happy to answer any questions!

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed a certain amount of sedation while coming up on 1P-LSD ?

I got this too, a certain 'heavy' feeling. Thought it was just the Phenibut I mixed with it but perhaps not...

I performed an Ehrlich test on half a 100ug, white tab of 1P-LSD.

There was no immediate reaction. There was no reaction after 5 minutes. After four hours I checked again & the expected colour change had finally occured, the solution had become a light purple/pink sort of colour only subtly different from Al-Lad.

I'm wondering if perhaps it takes some time for the reagent solution the break down the propionyl addition.

I am not a chemist or in any way clever about chemistry. I'm just guessing...

It's probably because Ehrlich reacts with indole, meaning a compound with an N-H at a certain spot. 1P-LSD has that H replaced by a propionyl group so the Ehrlich may not react as it does with indole. I tried to find out how Ehrlich reacts with indole, like a graphic representation of it, but I couldn't find it. It broke the Internet.

There was no immediate reaction. There was no reaction after 5 minutes. After four hours I checked again & the expected colour change had finally occured, the solution had become a light purple/pink sort of colour only subtly different from Al-Lad.

I'm wondering if perhaps it takes some time for the reagent solution the break down the propionyl addition.

How certain are you that what you have is 1P? Are you just taking the word of the vendor?

Doesn't anything light colored fluoresce under UV? I don't think that test is meaningful unless it's in liquid form. A t-shirt fluoresces under UV.

Actually t-shirts fluoresce because phosphates are added to washing powedr to cause them to appear "whiter than white" in sunlight.

The ehrlich reagent reaction occurs at the 2-position on the indole which is not blocked here. The indole is made less reactive by the propionyl substituent so a slower reaction would be expected.

Last edited:
It's probably because Ehrlich reacts with indole, meaning a compound with an N-H at a certain spot. 1P-LSD has that H replaced by a propionyl group so the Ehrlich may not react as it does with indole. I tried to find out how Ehrlich reacts with indole, like a graphic representation of it, but I couldn't find it. It broke the Internet.

That is incorrect, and I mentioned all this earlier in the thread. I considered something similar to what you are saying, but Ehrlich's does not bind at the N-H but at the adjacent carbon. What is on the nitrogen of the indole is not involved, the lone electron pair is, but it is not affected here since it is not a quaternary amine. Check the reaction mechanism that is in the document I posted / linked to.

The suspicion was that Ehrlich's might not react because of steric hindrance, that is on wikipedia but it was questioned / disputed since it is lacking a proper source for the claim.
Nevertheless my best guess here is that steric hindrance slows down the binding reaction significantly, instead of preventing it altogether. That explains the above observation. (Si, thanks by the way for doing the reagent test, it is helpful!)

Maybe you added a little much reagent? Could you try with less?

The speed at which it reacts can depend on the ratio between chemical and reagent. It is not unheard of for people new to testing to think LSD is bunk after not seeing it react right away... but then it slowly turns purple and an hour later they notice it.

If anybody could compare to LSD side by side with equal amounts of reagent, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.