Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Being an acid house veteran from the 1990`s all i can say is that from the experience of my four lab techs and my self,who by the way are also veterans,is that this new 1P-LSD has nothing on the real thing,nothing at all,i`m afraid it was a great disappointment.

We all agreed that in our experiments,one blotter of 1P-LSD was comparable to 1/100th of the blotters from the 1990`s,im referring to brand named products such as purple ohms,strawberries,batman and jokers,red stars,pink microdots etc etc.

These are my findings as a scientist and as a scientist in pursuit of the truth i have to give the facts.

Phoenix_rising

P.S We also experimented with two different suppliers in the UK.I also believe that those who are having results in their testing haven`t ever had the real thing to experiment with,this is also the belief of my four lab techs.

have you confirmed the legitimacy of your product in any way (analytical)? otherwise you can hardly claim that you have the "real thing" and the others who have tried it don't...

have you confirmed the legitimacy of your product in any way (analytical)? otherwise you can hardly claim that you have the "real thing" and the others who have tried it don't...

Yeah, since most of us don't have fully equipped labs and there is no currently accepted set of reagent reactions to 1P, the majority of reports on the substance are taking their vendor's word on faith.

Not to mention that it's been proven that people are prone to having wildly different experiences on the same substance and identifying the same drug as multiple different hypothetical drugs.

I seem to be a relatively insensitive to lysergamides; ~167 µg of 1p-LSD did quite little for me.

There were some visual effects at the peak, but they were quite minor, and mental effects were largely absent except that I felt excessively giggly a lot of the time when presented with funny situations.

The taste of food was unaltered, and my appetite normal while on it. Piano skill seemed similarly unaffected.

The effects were mostly over after 5 or 6 hours.

Like I said though, I'm sure it's just me, because this is consistent with my previous experience of other lysergamides. Back when it was legal, I got only minor effects from 150 µg of AL-LAD, while 350 µg of AL-LAD gave me some pretty major visual effects but not a lot of mental effects to speak of.

(For the record, I am a 26-year-old male weighing about 62 kg or 137 lbs.)

Meanwhile, my husband (with the same body weight) tripped pretty hard on 150 µg of AL-LAD and on 100 µg of 1p-LSD (using squares adjacent to the ones I took). He commented that he felt more clear-headed and was much better able to navigate his phone on 1p-LSD, but that this may have been mostly due to AL-LAD turning his phone's screen into a swirling mess of colours.

So my experience was a bit disappointing, but I don't blame the substance for that.

I did get the beneficial next-day effects on motivation and life outlook that I normally get after any significant dose of a psychedelic.

I intend to try at least 233 µg next time, probably in about a month.

As a sidenote, I feel it might be worth pointing out that people's wildly varying responses to this substance (with some reporting very strong effects and others reporting very little activity) is consistent with it being a prodrug that needs to be biotransformed into the active substance, possibly the non-propionylated parent molecule, with certain people being poor metabolisers (lacking significant concentrations of the necessary enzyme or having a less active form).

Aaaaand... All that dicksizing is not going to increase the validity of your statement.

Dicksizing as you put has nothing to do with it and quite an immature response to a valid experiment where five subjects were involved who all have a wealth of experience,so my statement is valid in my opinion as i have conducted a legitimate experiment,five out of five testers say thumbs down.

We also used (Ehrlichs) reagent for our analysis and found no colour,or hardly any that was distinguishable,whereas with LSD-25 you get a deep purple that is a sight to behold,why do you think purple ohms were called purple ohms?

Im not saying i have the real thing at all,i think you are confused,im not saying others dont have the real thing,i dont quite understand your point. I procured 10 blotters of 1P-LSD from two different UK vendors,we used both and still had the same reactions in the lab.Using (Ehrlichs) reagent we noted no colour,or hardly any,it wasn`t noticeable,whereas with pure LSD-25 you have a reaction of a deep purple,indicating the strength of the product and purity.

Im sure there is only one manufacturer of this new product,so we do not believe that others have a different product,we are saying that to achieve similar effects if possible you would have to use at least 10 blotters of 1P-LSD to even have a glimpse of what LSD-25 is really like in a laboratory setting.

So either there are sheets of this product that have not been impregnated and are doing the rounds,or it`s very,very weak indeed.

^ nobody uploaded the reaction of 1p with ehrlich's yet, but no reagent reaction at all and complete inactivity for several people points more towards a fake product than something else...

at least one other person here reported effects different to AL-LAD and more similar to LSD with one blotter of (allegedly) 100µg of 1p-LSD. I know, one person is nothing to make a definite statement, but neither is your report.

there might be the possibility that 1p-LSD doesn't react with ehrlich's, but you could probably remove the propionyl group in basic condition prior to testing... then it should turn into LSD and the reaction would be accordingly. but don't quote me on that, just a thought I had!

and btw, in your initial post, you sounded very confident that you had legitimate 1p-LSD blotter, because you didn't even speculate that it might be a bunk product.

As a sidenote, I feel it might be worth pointing out that people's wildly varying responses to this substance (with some reporting very strong effects and others reporting very little activity) is consistent with it being a prodrug that needs to be biotransformed into the active substance, possibly the non-propionylated parent molecule, with certain people being poor metabolisers (lacking significant concentrations of the necessary enzyme or having a less active form).

Does this variation happen with known prodrugs such as 4-aco-dmt? Is there any way to maximize your metabolism's ability to biotransform prodrugs prior to ingesting 1p-lsd?

You could try warming it to around 40C with sodium bicarbonate in water and then drink the resulting brew. However you might risk isomerising part of it to inactive iso-LSD/iso-1P-LSD. Still it would be an interesting experiment.

Using (Ehrlichs) reagent we noted no colour,or hardly any,it wasn`t noticeable,whereas with pure LSD-25 you have a reaction of a deep purple,indicating the strength of the product and purity.

A reaction to ehrlich's doesn't indicate strength or purity. It indicates the presence of a chemical that causes that particular reaction. A lack of response doesn't say anything about the purity or strength of the 1P you had. It may not react to ehrlich's in the same way as LSD or AL-LAD due to a quirk of its chemistry, which is currently understood very poorly.

Does this variation happen with known prodrugs such as 4-aco-dmt? Is there any way to maximize your metabolism's ability to biotransform prodrugs prior to ingesting 1p-lsd?
There is guaranteed to be some variation between individuals for pretty much every prodrug, but I can't say how common or extensive this variation would be for 4-AcO-DMT, since the necessary studies have not been carried out to my knowledge.

Metabolism could be sped up using an inducer of the relevant enzyme(s). However, we have basically no knowledge of the pharmacokinetics of 1p-LSD, so without further study we can only speculate as to its metabolic pathway(s). At this point, we don't even have confirmation that it is indeed a prodrug, although there are strong indications that this is the case.

there are very few reports yet, but all I've read at least indicate activity (except yours).

if you look at the facts, it is most likely that you got sold inactive blotters. and that the vendors don't reply makes it even more likely. ALD-52 (1-acetyl-LSD) is active and David Nichols (probably the scientist with the most knowledge about LSD) says that ALD-52 wouldn't be active on its own, thus has to be a prodrug for LSD. (at least this is how I understood it). since ALD-52 and 1p-LSD are structurally very similar, they might share these properties.

you come in here, dicksizing (yeah I use that term because it fits) about how much "real" LSD you took "back in the days", then talk about how you and other people had no effects with your acquired blotter and then come to the conclusion that it has to be because you had "the real deal" and all the others who took 1p and tripped probably never had "it".

sorry, but it's you who is spreading bullshit around here.

I have been tripping from the late seventies and had over hundreds of acid tabs and the best ever for me was superman. 1p-lsd at 100ug i felt but i did think there was something missing but i put that down to dosage and having tripped just less than a fortnight earlier. I certainly dont think it was 1% of the superman as i for sure would not be trying 1p at above mg levels. That it is active i can say for sure and i did feel it was stronger than 150ug of lsz but not as strong as 150ug of al-lad. I am only guessing but i do think around 200ug would have blown 150ug of al-lad out of the water though, but only time will tell.

The fx various people have been getting from AL-LAD has also varied a lot. Reports have been "almost inactive" to being "completely smashed" from 150 ug.

Just saying.

Yes i really tripped hard on my first outing on al-lad at 150ug but i hadnt tripped properly in a number of years and the 2nd time i tried 225ug and it didnt feel any stronger apart from more muscle tension and all of mine have come from the same place so i do believe setting has a lot to do with it. I know if im tired before i trip its not as good as when i have a nap for a few hours before tripping. I also believe it depends how long since you ate can make the come up a lot stronger.

All of those that are questioning me,have you actually tried the product yourselves? If you have post your reports,i`ve done my job and have posted,that is what this forum is about,isn`t it? You seem to be on the attack or in defense of this product,why? Especially if you haven`t even sampled it yet? Maybe there are those that are part of the distribution of this chem and do not want negative feedback to be known and are trying their best to debunk valid experiments.

I`ve experimented with most of the tryptamines and most phenethylamines,also opiates,benzodiazepines,dissociatives and many others...Please go and buy this chem,waste your time and your money,especially after my warning to you all.

Ive also contacted the two different UK vendors where i procured the chem from and neither have replied,i say this says it all.

When it first got synthed in January I got sent some crystal 1P-LSD which I laid on blotter myself & tested on myself. Twice. Here's the report(s)... I trust my supplier implicitly to send me exactly what he says he's sending me & as I place huge value in both my life & my health I would not engage in such research if I did not.

I'm not trying to explain your experience, but 1P definitely exists & it definitely works! It is not the same as LSD but it's similar =D

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...amide)-Two-Trips-75ug-amp-100ug-*experienced*

Last edited by a moderator:
When it first got synthed in January I got sent some crystal 1P-LSD which I laid on blotter myself & tested on myself. Twice. Here's the report(s)... I trust my supplier implicitly to send me exactly what he says he's sending me & as I place huge value in both my life & my health I would not engage in such research if I did not.

I'm not trying to explain your experience, but 1P definitely exists & it definitely works! It is not the same as LSD but it's similar =D

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...amide)-Two-Trips-75ug-amp-100ug-*experienced*

This^
1P-LSD is pretty unique in its effects and it's without a doubt part of the lysergic family, I've had quite a few experiences with these chems (LSD-25, LSZ, AL-LAD) to be able to say that 1P-LSD is what it is, not to doubt any body's knowledge but maybe the reason why a certain group of subjects had a rather disappointing trial with this is that you've unknowingly projected you own skepticisms on them that it has unconscienesly effected there experiences.
While I find it quite a safe bet to say this is of the Lysergamide family,it does seem to stand out by its self and maybe have the possibility to 'be the next best thing' so to say, YMMV.

My blotters from the first publicly available batch fluoresce under UV light, as expected for an indole.

My blotters from the first publicly available batch fluoresce under UV light, as expected for an indole.

Doesn't anything light colored fluoresce under UV? I don't think that test is meaningful unless it's in liquid form. A t-shirt fluoresces under UV.

Status
Not open for further replies.