View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I will have my first lysergamide experience with 1P soon.

As it would be my second aimed trip with a fully grown psychedelic, not having anyone who could be my sitter now and living with my 'anti-drug' roommate next door, I'm a little bit concerned about the setting.

My mindset is - as far as one can know - pretty stable at the moment.
I've read a lot over the years I'm interested in psychedelics and lately finished LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof.
I personally feel ready to go a step further and try. :D

Regarding to what I wrote about setting, I have to trip alone at home (where I can't totally eliminate getting in contact with my roomate, if something unpredictable will happen) or go outside.

I'm not sure what to do, as I could find a safe place outside and start early in the morning and walk around if I feel like or stay home and trip at night in my room (where I would be safe if I don't disturbe my roomate). Don't know, if I tend to disturbe people on acid. :D
I slightly prefer the first plan, because I think beeing trapped in my room and affraid I could disturbe my roomate is not what I want.

There is not really a question to find, just wanted to talk to someone about it. Maybe anyone got an idea...

Last edited:
I would ask is there any time of day when roommate is out at work or something all day if not in room at night with music and headphones as i find music the best for if or when the trip may seem to be getting too much and start low please.Maybe have a benzo available too if you dont like how you feel and you just want it to end.

I would ask is there any time of day when roommate is out at work or something all day if not in room at night with music and headphones as i find music the best for if or when the trip may seem to be getting too much and start low please.Maybe have a benzo available too if you dont like how you feel and you just want it to end.

What Zombywoof said.

You will disturb your room mate if they are around. And if you aren't prepared to tell them what you are getting up to, they will think you are an actual psycho.

So my ten strip arrived and they look class not as big as I expected though I assumed they would have been the same size as 25i tabs I've tried which were surprisingly large compared to these and normal Lucy blotters I've had. But I've Uni exams after the weekend which need revision done so experimentation will have to wait but I was on acid a few days ago so this time will allow for a tolerance recovery :) happy tripping guys n girls

Guess I will have my first lysergamide experience with 1P soon.

As it would be my second aimed trip with a fully grown psychedelic, not having anyone who could be my sitter now and living with my 'anti-drug' roommate next door, I'm a little bit concerned about the setting.

My mindset is - as far as one can know - pretty stable at the moment.
I've read a lot over the years I'm interested in psychedelics and lately finished LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof.
I personally feel ready to go a step further and try. :D

Regarding to what I wrote about setting, I have to trip alone at home (where I can't totally eliminate getting in contact with my roomate, if something unpredictable will happen) or go outside.

I'm not sure what to do, as I could find a safe place outside and start early in the morning and walk around if I feel like or stay home and trip at night in my room (where I would be safe if I don't disturbe my roomate). Don't know, if I tend to disturbe people on acid. :D
I slightly prefer the first plan, because I think beeing trapped in my room and affraid I could disturbe my roomate is not what I want.

There is not really a question to find, just wanted to talk to someone about it. Maybe anyone got an idea...

I have NEVER had a bad experience in the outdoors walking around.

Whenever I am having some difficulty I tend to, in fact, do just that- make for the outdoors and take a walk around a park or the bike paths and let my meanderings take me to adventure. It's also great to trip later in the day, when things feel calmer, and find a place with not many lights to watch the stars. I did this the other night and it was one of the most breathtaking experiences of my life- all the constellations just leapt out at me... there are no words.

Point is, there are solutions to your room mate.

Does he live in the same apartment or house, or is he actually next door? You can just tell him you're going to be meditating or you have a woman over or something. Is he a complete asshole or something?

Anyways, I always feel before I trip that I am going to not want to be around non tripping people, but when you are out and about it is not hard at all. Try to find your way to a place you have never been before, new sensory information is the spice of life, and after you trip in one place or live there for a long time you kind of commit the place to memory, you have already processed it and there is less wonder to be milked out of the surroundings.

Either way, you should be fine. 1P is quite forgiving, and frankly I can not say I know of anyone personally who has had a bad experience with it. There can be some moments of difficulty, but this is the way to work through the things that are fucking up your life, and lead to healing and renewal the likes of which you have never conceived of. Also, those moments of difficulty seem to be easier to get out of with 1p, although this could be my imagination. Finding your way out of negative emotions is literally one of the most important skills to learn as a human being, and psychedelics are a great tool for this.

I salute your for your adventurous style and wish you well on your trip!!!

No, that would eliminate the problem. He stays at home the whole week and only leaves twice a week 4 hours - as far as he has a routine. :D
Know it sounds strange, but thats him. He is ok though drugs aren't involved, that would kill the possibility to live a peaceful life in one apartment for sure.
(decision seems pretty easy counting that...)

Thanks for your input, I'll definitely have music and headphones at my side. I'll go with 100µg, should be ok?

What Zombywoof said.

You will disturb your room mate if they are around. And if you aren't prepared to tell them what you are getting up to, they will think you are an actual psycho.

Guess your right... Don't feel comfortable also with that in mind.

I have NEVER had a bad experience in the outdoors walking around.

Whenever I am having some difficulty I tend to, in fact, do just that- make for the outdoors and take a walk around a park or the bike paths and let my meanderings take me to adventure. It's also great to trip later in the day, when things feel calmer, and find a place with not many lights to watch the stars. I did this the other night and it was one of the most breathtaking experiences of my life- all the constellations just leapt out at me... there are no words.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Point is, there are solutions to your room mate.

Does he live in the same apartment or house, or is he actually next door? You can just tell him you're going to be meditating or you have a woman over or something. Is he a complete asshole or something?

He lives in the same apartment and he is ok, but kind of strange. Difficult to explain. As I wrote above, I can't make contact with him, if I'm on any kind of drug. He would totally freak out. :D Had to answer a phone call at night because he stood up and brought me the telephone when I was stoned as fu... That was challenging.
No way to control him by telling him something...

Anyways, I always feel before I trip that I am going to not want to be around non tripping people, but when you are out and about it is not hard at all. Try to find your way to a place you have never been before, new sensory information is the spice of life, and after you trip in one place or live there for a long time you kind of commit the place to memory, you have already processed it and there is less wonder to be milked out of the surroundings.

Either way, you should be fine. 1P is quite forgiving, and frankly I can not say I know of anyone personally who has had a bad experience with it. There can be some moments of difficulty, but this is the way to work through the things that are fucking up your life, and lead to healing and renewal the likes of which you have never conceived of. Also, those moments of difficulty seem to be easier to get out of with 1p, although this could be my imagination. Finding your way out of negative emotions is literally one of the most important skills to learn as a human being, and psychedelics are a great tool for this.

I appreciate sharing your experience very much! I think about doing that!

I'm clear about that and I worked through many literature trying to prepare myself but I can't be sure what would really happen - so I know absolutely nothing... :D

Everything will be fine and I'll try to welcome what ever will be pushed to my mind.

I salute your for your adventurous style and wish you well on your trip!!!

Thanks again! :) Sorry for not answering everything in detail, but it's not easy for me to express everything in acceptable english as I would like to - that takes some time!

I just sat down with my girlfriend and openly and honestly talked about everything I was bothered with between us, while she did the same with me, in an atmosphere of assured love and understanding, and things have never been better.

I have been seeing places in my life where the energy flow is getting tangled and have endeavored to fix them and set things straight, and everything is in harmony! I wish to god psychedelics could be part of conventional psychotherapy. I just feel like all the problems have solutions and I have the strength and the reservoir of love within me to make it all happen, to work everything out.

Thank you God, for giving us these tools to help us live better lives. I am SOOO SORRY if I have misused them in the past.

love and light folks! I totally understand how the mood of the sixties was what it was.

Beautiful. <3

I combined 1 hit of AL-LAD and 1 hit of 1p-LSD last night and the combo is amazing. I've combined LSD and AL-LAD before and this was basically the same except maybe even smoother. It basically feels like LSD but LSD that is extra euphoric and beautiful. I have rarely felt such sublime euphoria and ease... I felt like I was in a rare state where everything was flowing perfectly. Played some really good music, hung out, socialized, and it was all... perfect. :) Still glowing significantly today.

so no one melted the brains with this stuff yet ? i can't be the only one to have a bad trip on it ?

oolsgold, the other night I dosed 400ug, had parranoia and a bit of a bad trip but it was easily controllable by meditation and it ended up being my most introspective and self realization plus my most visual trip yet.

I wrote a long reply that somehow got cut off.

Anyways, I wanted you to know that i like you a lot, Xorkoth. As a lurker I was struck by the validity of your posts, your priorities are in the right place and you are always helpful and insightful, thank you for being a critical part of this amazing community.

Fooladept:
Your room mate has far too much control over your life. As an adult you should be free to live your life without having to pussyfoot around some weirdo who only leaves the house once a week and is apparently prone to judgemental freakouts.

You will be fine though. It is not that hard to maintain during a trip and frankly, unless you are acting a fool no one will be the wiser, they will just think you are in a weird mood. We tend to think that because what is going on inside us is so profoundly different than usual, that it must appear that way on the outside- but it does not. To the rest of the world you are simply a little spaced out, well within the scope of normal human behavior, especially if the people do not know you. I have tripped before IN CLASS in highschool, and TRIPPED BALLS. I was able to make it through a math class with a strict teacher and freaking ROTC. If those ballbusters did not notice the INCREDIBLY profound state of mind I was in then I think you will be fine. Generally there are two kinds of trips, the innerspace and the extroverted. If you have your headphones on you can retreat into music land and really explore what is inside of you, plus that is a GREAT way to escape thought loops.

Also, Status report:

I still feel GREAT! No post trip let down, I feel so damned centered and happy about my life. I was literally able to see, to PHYSICALLY SEE where the energy flow was bound up and out of whack and to fix those things. I just feel like so many things that were festering that I did not even know about have been dissolved and transformed into positives. My girlfriend and I have worked through things that we did not even realize were problems all because of the honest flow of loving conversation that these substances have provoked. we plan to trip together in the near future, her on a larger dose and me on a smaller so I can help her through, since she has some issues she would like to address.

And Xorkoth:

Thank you SO MUCH for the feedback on the combination!!! I think that will be what we do for our shared adventure into psychedelia, for some reason it had never occurred to me to take them both contemporaneously. With as good as my last experience was, however, I just know it is going to be a winner. Thank you so much for the idea!

Psychedelics have done so much incomparable good in my life, it breaks my heart that this avenue to explore the full potential of the human condition is not available to the layman. With responsible use and guidance there is just SO MUCH GOOD here to be exploited. i desperately hope with the legalization of marijuana that psychedelic drug therapy will be re-explored as a viable option to heal those with real problems.

I can not explain how I am just filled with love and contentment, I was thinking that as I came back to baseline I would feel some kind of low to make up for the profound happiness I have found these last days... But it is not the drug, it is the fact that I have found such beauty and had it laid bare before me that is an ongoing inspiration for me, I just can not explain how good it feels to have all the spiritual knots inside me worked out.

I really cognized and dealt with so much, the death of my father, bad things I had done in my life that made me feel like I was some kind of damaged monster, guilt and hate I was holding on to that was poisoning me, and the fear of my eventual death...

There is no reason to be afraid... Again, I reiterate: I love all of you. Thank you for letting me share my experience

so no one melted the brains with this stuff yet ? i can't be the only one to have a bad trip on it ?
I had some weirdness in my last trip where I felt completely ungrounded and it was quite scary for a bit, but that caused me to center myself and led to such beauty...

It can uncover things that can seem ugly, but those things need dealing with, and learning to pilot out of those bad times is an incredibly important life skill.

All in all it seems less likely to have negativity show up or stick around than good old LSD-25, as well as being a bit less visual.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's now almost 36 hours after taking the 1 hit of AL-LAD/1 hit of 1p-LSD combo, and I am experiencing one of the greatest afterglows of my life. I've been indescribably inspired the whole time. I had breakthroughs in hand drum and keyboard playing and also with layups in basketball, like suddenly I feel like a layup savant. It feels like all cylinders are firing, jamming with my friends last night and tonight was so wonderful. I feel like everything is easy and natural and flowing, I'm extremely talkative and I'm constantly filled with a glowing contentment and euphoria. It basically still feels like the trip, but without the actual trip part, just the feelings that were unlocked. I haven't felt this good since the few weeks post ibogaine flood dose. Lysergamides are wonderful, what a time we live in. We're so lucky. <3

I'm on it now. I took 100µ 1p-lsd two hours ago.
Nice and slow come up. Very Lsd like effect. A bit less anxious (could be placebo).
Only problem is nursery is calling me because my 2 kids are sick... So I guess the party is over :-(
Otherwise would add a second 100µ to completely let it go...
Very manageable at this dosage but frustrating...

Last edited:
^^^Ive had LSD last 10 years with no noticable degradation. Cool , Dark, dry and airtight.

EDIT: As air tight as a sealed in a plastic bag and foil can be anyway. They were 1996 white felix the cat in san francisco area. Stored until summer of 2004 or 2005 ....so not quite 10 years but still....people REALLY underestimate acid's stability

Nuts! gonna stock up then try it once im off this maoi

My buddy on MAOIs has since tried two more times on the same batch that has me tripping balls out consistently and has had zero effect and the very very very slightest effects that may have been placebo respectively.

Once your metabolism is in order you are going to blow chunks into the milky way.

(And yes, I'm talking about That Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake)

Oh, and I think this compound may be more stable than it's parent, as my one friend had two hits in his wallet that wiggled out of their foil and basically sat in his hot wallet for three weeks naked, and they were still if not fully active then very nearly so upon consumption.

Also, there was a situation where the baggie was not completely sealed when taken from the freezer and condensation basically soaked the tabs that then sat in room temperature in a clear baggie exposed to light, completely saturated while the baggie kept the water from evaporating off of them- basically the worst thing to happen to your hits as far as stability goes.

Upon air drying, they were 100% active.

Last edited:
just like i knew a while a back its got a darkside to it this stuff but at least it seems like when it goes wrong you can pull out of it with easy

just like i knew a while a back its got a darkside to it this stuff but at least it seems like when it goes wrong you can pull out of it with easy

It just doesn't seem to have as many raw sharp corners as LSD-25- it tends to be a little bit less intense, and since the come up is gradual rather than a dick smack in the face, it gives you some time to get used to the headspace.

Every time some weirdness that was unpleasant came my way I was either able to redirect and completely avoid it, or to work through it and feel the most incredibly rewarding feeling that I was able to deal head on with the fear and conquer it.

Update:
Still feel AMAZINGLY HAPPY TO BE ALIVE! Also, I am having some of he most vivid and life like dreams of my life. During my last peak some of my visuals were letters and I was wondering if it was like a dream where if you try to read something it will either be gibberish, or make sense, but then when you look away and look back it will either be gibberish or new information. Well, the visuals were changing so fast I was not able to check the last phenomenon, but I was able to read 'the writing on the wall' as it were. Out of a brick wall came the words "Love is a flashlight, you can lead the way" one word at a time as if it were boiling out of a cauldron, and later on when my peak was fading I looked at my hand, which for some reason always is a good guage of how hard I am tripping since I am able to see into my hand and the veins and cells that make it up, even when everything else seems normal. Anyways, among background patterns like peace signs and various block letter designs and abstract images, I saw the words "The beauty in this life will set fire to your ORB"

I have no idea what that last means, but the light that lives at the center of my being is kind of like an orb, but it was all capitalized and I thought there was more that was coming, like ORB was just the beginning of the word or something, but nothing else legible showed up.

The next time you are peaking, look at your hand and flex your tendons one at a time in sequence as if you were playing the scale on a piano, as you notice how your hand moves you will be able to see what is going on inside your hand, the blood under the surface as your hand appears to become blotchy and red with blood right under the surface layer, your capillaries and blood vessels will begin to glow and if you focus hard enough, you will be able to enter your own veins and embark on a journey of discovery through your own circulatory system and ending up in your brain.

I have been able to talk four of my friends through this process, leading me to believe it is something programmed into lysergamides. Generally if you are getting moments of infinity, you are tripping hard enough to embark on this journey. If you are not high enough, you will have insight and see the workings of your hand and body, but will not be able to ride through your veins like a log flume.

Sorry to be a party pooper. But will all of y'all take it easy when dosing and when mixing this with any other substances. Reporting that it's all flowers and sunshine at 500ug mixed with Al-Lad and then tailed off with a benzo before picking the kids up from the pool... this is a recipe for disaster. When someone has a heart attack and the toxicology report identifies this drug in their system, it will be a legal night night for 1P-LSD.

In line with my current research which is to try out these new compounds at smaller dosages in order to gauge their effects. Last night I tried out a half hit of 1P ~50 ug, and a full hit of AL-LAD ~150 ug. The synergy between these two is remarkable, forming a combination that was definitely greater than the sum of it's parts.

Previously my experiments with AL-LAD by itself, left me with the conclusion that it was a superficial experience with some nice visuals. Combining it with 1P however, completely changes its characteristics. Adding the depth of 1P, and the eye candy of AL-LAD to the whole experience, and creating in the combination something that is more unique than both. The result was a beautiful, calm, flowing trip, unlike anything I have previously experienced.

The only negative I noticed about the whole thing, was that after a couple of hours I experienced some fairly strong muscle tremors in my legs. This went away after I got up and moved around a bit, and was most likely due simply to muscle tension from sitting immobile for too long. Other than that, it was a completely wonderful trip.

Next time I am going to try a full hit of each, really looking forward it as well.

Sorry to be a party pooper. But will all of y'all take it easy when dosing and when mixing this with any other substances. Reporting that it's all flowers and sunshine at 500ug mixed with Al-Lad and then tailed off with a benzo before picking the kids up from the pool... this is a recipe for disaster. When someone has a heart attack and the toxicology report identifies this drug in their system, it will be a legal night night for 1P-LSD.

Why would adding a benzo give you a heart attack? Since when is heart attack a reasonable risk of LSD or AL-LAD? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

In line with my current research which is to try out these new compounds at smaller dosages in order to gauge their effects. Last night I tried out a half hit of 1P ~50 ug, and a full hit of AL-LAD ~150 ug. The synergy between these two is remarkable, forming a combination that was definitely greater than the sum of it's parts.

Previously my experiments with AL-LAD by itself, left me with the conclusion that it was a superficial experience with some nice visuals. Combining it with 1P however, completely changes its characteristics. Adding the depth of 1P, and the eye candy of AL-LAD to the whole experience, and creating in the combination something that is more unique than both. The result was a beautiful, calm, flowing trip, unlike anything I have previously experienced.

The only negative I noticed about the whole thing, was that after a couple of hours I experienced some fairly strong muscle tremors in my legs. This went away after I got up and moved around a bit, and was most likely due simply to muscle tension from sitting immobile for too long. Other than that, it was a completely wonderful trip.

Next time I am going to try a full hit of each, really looking forward it as well.

Nice, glad to see I'm not the only one who finds 1p-LSD (or regular LSD) and AL-LAD to be synergistic. Truly a beautiful state. In fact I am going to take 1 hit of each again today for a hike/camping. Spending all day outside with friends, seems like as good a time as any. About to pop them in my mouth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.