• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sober and awake when I should be sleeping. Gonna try to whip up a meal and have a glass of wine before napping again. One glass is all I've got in the house besides a partial pack of lucky strikes anyway

Sober and awake when I should be sleeping. Gonna try to whip up a meal and have a glass of wine before napping again. One glass is all I've got in the house besides a partial pack of lucky strikes anyway

Take a benzo instead..Sleeping is precious to me. Can't really work if I don't..

I wanna try 'done, scared I'll love it and be on it for life. dont like that it seems to have more side effects than oxy/morphinge/diacetylmorphine, teeth, pissing, bones, testosterone.

OT: like 200 mgs oxy all consumed within last 2 hours, been riding waves of heavy nodation, good euphoria and back to nodding. + 20 mgs clobazam and some good chronic, is hard to stay awake so i might not, aaand am back to nodding.

The only way ill recommend for you to try methadone, is if your stuck on your current addiction, to opiates long term use.
If you can't quit using due to w/d, whether its oxycodone, heroin, w/e you DoC is. That's the only reason you should fuck with 'done, and stick too it.

But if you're looking for methadone to get high on and abuse it, stay away from 'done.

MMT (methadone maintenance treatment) is made for people who hit rock bottom, like I did.

Methadone is excellent to replace another elite opiate, Oxycodone is the weakest opiate you can be on to go to MMT imo. All these Vicodin/Norco users think their w/d is so bad they need methadone def. don't know wtf they're doing.

I actually quit hydrocodone cold turkey 6 years ago, taking them for 3 years straight every day using 80-120mg/daily, it wasn't easy, it was tough but I got over the hump.

But the biggest mistake was when I relapsed 6 months later, my tolerance NEVER went down, even after 6 months of no opiate use at all. Oxycodone is almost twice as strong as Hydrocodone, after 3 years using oxy 120-200mg daily for 3 years, I tried cold turkey, got to day 9, without nothing, the w/d was just not going away! Hydrocodone I felt fine after day 5. So after that, I smoked heroin, another huge mistake. Heroin w/d is unbelievable. I couldn't handle 30 mins of it. I wanted to just DIE.

That's when you should fuck with 'done.
It's no joke, its potent as fuck. and lasts very long,

Take a benzo instead..Sleeping is precious to me. Can't really work if I don't..

If I take a benzo there's a good chance I will oversleep, can't risk missing work. Better to show up tired. Now that I'm done my wine and food I'm gonna have a cig, after the buzz wears off I get sleepy. I have enough time for another 2 hours, and I already got at least 6 today,so I should be fine.

Tomorrow I wanna rage but feel like imma be sleepin to catch up on rest ha. Yes I sleep a lot

Currently just relaxing with some bong hits which are kinda bringing back effects from last night's trip. I did mda+k+2c-b+dmt. They weren't in very high doses but since I rarely trip now it hit me nicely. The thick fog and howling wind outside really made the trip allot more immersive especially when I went outside to hit the dmt.

Status
Not open for further replies.