• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of quality nepalese hash and 36 mg of bromazepam... couldnt care less about anything..

Ate a bad ass kebab now gettin stoned, been stoned all day anyways xD a little gin too

75mg hydrocodone, maybe 40mg methamphetamine(insufflated) 3mg clonazepam, 800mg glaucine, repeated hits of weed. About to have another 800mg glaucine to add some more of a mild psychedelic glow although I feel like I am tripping quite strongly from all the glaucine, weed, and maybe the meth (I know it isn't a psychedelic but it mixes well) and 4ml 1,4-Butanediol

1,250ug Fentanyl, Triazolam, Alcohol, 360mg Codeine, Valium.

Still fucking sober!

75mg hydrocodone, maybe 40mg methamphetamine(insufflated) 3mg clonazepam, 800mg glaucine, repeated hits of weed. About to have another 800mg glaucine to add some more of a mild psychedelic glow although I feel like I am tripping quite strongly from all the glaucine, weed, and maybe the meth (I know it isn't a psychedelic but it mixes well) and 4ml 1,4-Butanediol

You have me interested in glaucine now.Feeling like shit from drinking last night.

What a shit weekend. Working in a restaurant + Holidays = Shit. Tomorrow's supposed to be just as bad. Good thing I have stims on deck.

Before work today I popped 10mg Addy and 130mg Caffeine (in a migraine pill with acetaminophen). I was flying haha. I think the caffeine was doing most of the work honestly. It definitely did the job getting me through a rough shift.

Now that I'm home, I'm gonna grind up some marijuanas and smoke it. That sounds fucking tits to me right now. Sleep isn't really in sight right now, but I have no problem with chilling late into the night and getting stoned.

Hope all is well with the rest of y'all. Good vibes to e'erbody. :)

Feelin ya Royce! I don't work in the kitchen but I do work at a culinary resort that hosts a shit ton of weddings. I walked in to a full houss tonight and got so much shit to prepare for tomorrow that I shouldn't even be wasting my time on here.

Wouldn't be able to hold it together without my valium caffeine ephedrine combo. But I do got that going for me. So now I'm gonna blast some grateful dead or prog rock and get shit done!! Got dutch passion herb waiting at home for me when I finish this shift too :D. Man this week gonna suck lol

Cleaned an old weed pipe and boiled off the alcohol, vaped the oil off of foil (say that 10 times fast) not nearly enough even after not smoking for 2.5 months.Only reason im smoking is because I feel like absolute shit from drinking last night.

Feelin ya Royce! I don't work in the kitchen but I do work at a culinary resort that hosts a shit ton of weddings. I walked in to a full houss tonight and got so much shit to prepare for tomorrow that I shouldn't even be wasting my time on here.

Wouldn't be able to hold it together without my valium caffeine ephedrine combo. But I do got that going for me. So now I'm gonna blast some grateful dead or prog rock and get shit done!! Got dutch passion herb waiting at home for me when I finish this shift too :D. Man this week gonna suck lol

Word my brotha, you know how it is. I worked a double yesterday cooking food in the afternoon and washing dishes/breading food at night. Was there from noon til midnight! It did not let down all day long, our restaurant made like 17 grand or something. It was ridiculous. I was so exhausted by the end of it, I required beer and weed immediately.

Tonight wasn't as bad, but still quite busy. I was on top of every order though, 100%. With a little chemical help of course. ;) But whatever does it, amirite my man?

That herb is so nice to come home to as well. Definitely hits the spot after a hard days work. Hope that shift goes smoothly for ya.

OT: Still getting baked. Feelsgood. %) =D

Not very high considering I really never do this drug

oh well, probably a good thing

Wish I was high now so I could sleep a little better..
Soberness sucks!

Wish I was high now so I could sleep a little better..
Soberness sucks!

Coming off methadone destroyed my sleeping pattern it gets a lil better tho.
it's not fun but worth it in the end.

Sober atm just woke up
prolly get me grub on soon then bmx jam sesh.

Thanks man!!
I´m trying hard. Never thought it would be that difficult though..
It never passes. I believe it will get better at some point..
:\

high in anticipation for the greatest show on earth. The carnival public intoxication commences! Day 1, hand me my valium, blunt and my white rum pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.