Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eurocaine and fluorofinil any experience

sirfoxey

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone had any information on Eurocaine and fluorofinal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal questions won't be answered here on importing drugs.

If you change the title, take out the availability part, and we just discuss this drug, this thread will continue.

Eurocaine sounds like another mix up 'legal high' (not saying it's legal here, I have no idea) containing unknown substances. Do people like taking unknown substances? Hope not....

Yeah, the Eurocaine never came because those dudes are dodgy as fuck.

Does anyone have any experience with similar legal highs as these two they could share.

Dimethocaine (the only semi decent one) aka Synthacaine. Ethylphenidate aka Pablo's Finest. MPA/?? I believe it was sold as a shoe deodorizer. Everyone knows Ivory Wave aka MDPV and Jax bath salt aka Mephedrone/4 MMC. Now all those are banned or will be banned in UK and always have been in Aus cause our government is our nanny.

Now what your probably going to get with whateverthefuckitscalled sorry "Eurocaine" is MDPHP (3,4-methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinohexiophenone) or some other MDPV analogue. Just pray it's not 3,4 CTMP mixed with MDPHP... Do I hear a bell tolling?

As for experience: Ok so maybe I have a good reason to hate the MDPV class of drugs, because I abused them and they almost killed me. MPA almost killed me and I abused it. Ethylphenidate was OK except my nose thanked me when I stopped using it as a conveyor for razor blades.

fluorofinal... sounds like it might be a fluorinated version of Camphetamine tm of course lmao. So the drug that felt like it crushed my heart has a fluorine version! Wow that might be the ticket to turn my heart into a pancake.

MDPV was great. Problem was the compulsive re-dose urge and once you hit a certain point it was all bad there after.

fluorofinal... sounds like it might be a fluorinated version of Camphetamine tm of course lmao. So the drug that felt like it crushed my heart has a fluorine version! Wow that might be the ticket to turn my heart into a pancake.
My sarcasm detector cant quite determine what you mean here.
Pancake heart bad ? Stay away ?
....or...the opposite?

OP, i suggest you do lots of reading; if anthing tickles your fancy, take your chances with uh, acquiring some - but please don't take that branded shit. But research, research, research.
Get pure chems, if you must.
Im not encouraging you to break australian customs import laws* and import them. But dont buy overpriced, soulless domestically mixed blends.
For your sake and the market generally. Fuck those soulless greedy pricks.

Disclaimer - i could be wrong, they could be genuine RCs. Ive never heard of them bit there are literally thousands now.

Last edited:
^ Crushed to fuck by massive vasoconstriction. Stay the fuck away IMO. I'd imagine they are branded like many RC's eg. benzofury, camfetamine, blow, snow, synthacaine, nexus, eros, blablabla. Random RC's usually mixed together that could be fucking lethal, or you could have just bought the most expensive shoe deodorant you will ever buy!

Stay away from fancy branded packaged chems. Theres loads of worthwhile RC's out there if you do your research and find the pure chemicals from reliable sources.

Theres even a site that helps you find who sells the real thing and decide if its SAFE OR a SCAM if you know what i mean :D

^ Crushed to fuck by massive vasoconstriction. Stay the fuck away IMO. I'd imagine they are branded like many RC's eg. benzofury, camfetamine, blow, snow, synthacaine, nexus, eros, blablabla. Random RC's usually mixed together that could be fucking lethal, or you could have just bought the most expensive shoe deodorant you will ever buy!

Thanks for clearing that up (im a little slow sometimes) and take noteof the words in bold in the post below.
Give a take a dot com and you have one of the few safety nets of this disturbing (but oh so innaresting) circus.

Shameless bump of an ancient topic but since I could not find a propper anser to OP's question and the searchbar stil redirects me here:

Fluorofinil is simply Modafinil with two extra fluor atoms, compared to Modafinil the effect are pretty much the same, it's about equipotent in weight , it's duration is 5 hours as were Modafinil lasts about 12 hours and both substances are relatively expensive. It has been sold under the retarded name 'Modafiendz' and I believe it is nowadays often referred to as 'FL-Modafinil'. Keep in mind Modafinil has very mild / hardly notable effects and can produce quite nasty side effects beyond 200mg.

As for Eurocaine, this is a retarded brandname made up by (ofcourse) an English vendor and similair to bath salts it cointained a different active substance depending on wich period in time you bought it. They also seem to add Lidocaine by default to the random Eurocaine substances wich a local anaesthesia used by dentists. Needless to say, Eurocaine is cancer not worth mentioning.

I also saw 'synthacaine' being mentioned, and altough u never know what crap you'll recieve when buying a 'RC brandname', this was most commonly referred to as 3-FPM.

I feel, if your getting some enjoyment out of taking these ?branded? party highs, you?d most likely be able to work out what chem it was that caused a +++ or something similar experience. (This seriously isn?t condoning its use on my behalf, vendors should have more respect and just do their job. If you want to play with different colours at work, and create speculated ?high? recipes. Maybe you should look at a job in the ice cream business).

Then you could try obtaining said item on its own, without the side effects caused by fillers, that ain?t just fillers. They could be anything, failed synth, or, successful synth that no one buys and needs to be taking out of storage for something more profitable. There just some examples.

Space Junks post a above, from 3 years back is pretty much all ya need.

Reserch.

Last edited:
Shameless bump of an ancient topic but since I could not find a propper anser to OP's question and the searchbar stil redirects me here:

Fluorofinil is simply Modafinil with two extra fluor atoms, compared to Modafinil the effect are pretty much the same, it's about equipotent in weight , it's duration is 5 hours as were Modafinil lasts about 12 hours and both substances are relatively expensive. It has been sold under the retarded name 'Modafiendz' and I believe it is nowadays often referred to as 'FL-Modafinil'. Keep in mind Modafinil has very mild / hardly notable effects and can produce quite nasty side effects beyond 200mg.

As for Eurocaine, this is a retarded brandname made up by (ofcourse) an English vendor and similair to bath salts it cointained a different active substance depending on wich period in time you bought it. They also seem to add Lidocaine by default to the random Eurocaine substances wich a local anaesthesia used by dentists. Needless to say, Eurocaine is cancer not worth mentioning.

I also saw 'synthacaine' being mentioned, and altough u never know what crap you'll recieve when buying a 'RC brandname', this was most commonly referred to as 3-FPM.
Mostly agree, though a trusted source has a numbered "NRG" brand powder which they claim to be a mix of MXE and n-ethylhexedrone.