• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke vs ADHD pills

too graphic

Once I masturbated for like 3 hours on focalin, it was so fucking tedious

There are people here who have jacked off for three days straight. 3 hours is a joke, i could do that upside while fingering my ass and using my toes to play playstation.

There are people here who have jacked off for three days straight. 3 hours is a joke, i could do that upside while fingering my ass and using my toes to play playstation.

Oh yeah. I haven't gone 3 days but ive gone 12-18 hours. As somepne said on either this forum or one like it "its no fun till your dick bleeds"

And people wonder why stimulant users get such a bad name, lol

One of the biggest errors of our time is the vast over diagnosis of ADD & ADHD. For people who truly have it and not just those that are acting like normal human beings (i.e. 4-15 year olds) it can be very effective. Back in the day (70s-80s) the simplest prescription for a child with real ADD was a cup of strong coffee. That really is the litmus test, if it puts them to sleep then you have correctly diagnosed them, if not then thank you for playing but your diagnosis was wrong. True ADD & ADHD will present more often than not as a Mania or manic phase of Bi-polar. Too often the knee jerk reaction is to slap a quick label on the patient and move on to the next one - and this sucks ass for people with a real problem.
So all that shit being said LOL. Adderall vs Coke - night and day. Coke will speed you up but in a different way. Your whole body and mind are running at light speed (depending on how much you do of course) and with adderall if more of the physical systems going into a higher gear - not 15th gear like coke. I have done as much as 180mg of adderall in one night and it kept me feeling pretty cool, and horny as fuck (yes being in that state of mind in front of a computer with a credit card is a VERY bad idea LOL). The shitty part is I just burned a number of days worth of my script - but I have found that I don't need it all day every day as it is prescribed - so I can pick a few party nights and still be good to go.
The euphoria is also a bit different. Coke will rock your head back and you will get that instant holy fuck, where as adderall is more of a slow burn comparatively speaking (funny to refer to amphetamines as a slow burn). Coke will make you want more and more all night long even once you have hit that point of diminishing returns - and that will suck your bank just as fast. And as it was said already, with coke you are playing luck of the draw on what is in it and what actual % you're getting (and at street level is pretty fucking low), and script pharms you can look up to make sure it is what they say it is. However the new 10mg adderall is fucking blue and will dye the inside of your nose for quite a while (learned the hard way and stayed inside for the next day), and if your chew it same issue, it looks like you just ate a smurf.
20mg XR is pretty good, you can crush those beeds and go to town but again (and this isn't everyone) be ready for a horn dog night. For me its almost like a low grade X but you can still rock a woody :)

Eh if i used lube it gets on my computer when i go to restart whatever video im watching and rewatching.

I'll take ADHD meds any day over coke.
Reason being is because you never know what your getting with coke, it could be bunk, it could be top shelf fish scale, that's the problem with street drugs.
That's why I trust pharmaceutical drugs and use those instead of street drugs, because you ALWAYS know what you're getting.

Adderall, vyvance > Coke, meth

Oxycodone/Methadone > Heroin

Pharmacuticals all the way!

Thanks for answering! And I literally have no idea how you enjoyed 180mg of addys.... Did you feel like shit?
I can't do more than 15mg of that stuff without crashing. And even with 15mg I have to smoke weed before and after I do it so I don't crash at all!
A 30mg high is great, but the crash isn't worth it. especially if you're still at a party/social gathering while you crash

Right back then in the eighties they didnt have that sitty synthetic coke, main reason i stopped. Finally they killed their business with their garbage. I d give anything to get back that ether fish scale from the eighties

I agree with everything you said sorta. But that line^

As you've stated, that they degenerate the mind, how can they be used for therapeutic use which is usually everyday at doses close to recreational ones?

That's a contradiction. I have friends that grew up on MPH and I must say that their ADHD or ADD or whatever the fuck the poor excuse for a disease is now worse than ever.
If anything it has created a lasting ADD for a couple of my friends. I believe that these pills along with other anti-depressants and anti-whatever elses are all bullshit fed to the ignorant who are feeding big pharma their cream.

Also the therapeutic doses for this medication taken everyday as prescribed by the doctor will cause cardiovascular problems in the future anyway.

SO don't even think for a minute that these meds are valuable for therapy. They are indeed more worthwhile taken recreationally rather than poisoning your mind everyday in hopes to fix some made up disease which is really just a natural emotion that everyone experiences to a degree.

Now I'm not saying it is in any way better to take these meds for recreation cause it wouldn't fuck you up as it very well will. But I think living a life on these poisons are much less worthwhile than a 1-day amp binge twice a month.

But for the sake of HR and the mods deleting my post (as has been done before on this topic) I suggest NEVER even taking them in the first place, as Ho-Chi-Minh has stated and that's where our agreement thrives.
I know this was from 2013 so you've probably OD'd by now but I just wanted to say two things: fuck you, ADD is a real fucking disorder that some people have to live with all their lives. Whether or not amphetamines actually help with ADD is irrelevant. If you don't believe that its a real disease you can look up fucking studies that show brain scans of people with ADD compared to normal people, and there's also seven different types of the disorder.

I understand that given your life circumstances, you found what was written in that post extremely offensive.
But when you mention brain scans, remember psychiatry does not operate following a scientific method, so there is no doctor that knows what those scans mean, why some people have behaviours on the spectrum of ADD/ADHD, depression, etc.
On top of that, they don't know what is it that the drugs they prescribe actually do, and why for some they work and for some they don't.