• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke vs ADHD pills

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I've done a lot of ADHD pills, amphetamine (speed), focalin, addys, vyvanse, conserta, Ritalin. They all pretty much have the same euphoric high, then a horrible crash.
I've never done coke but if I do will I just get a rushy dopamine rush then a shitty?
How much adderoll in mg would be an equivalent feeling to coke

most people say coke is very overrated, because its pricey and very cut - unlike pharms

i honestly love the high, its very euphoric, but i never tried adderall just ritalin. one thing that i find particular to coke is that it always feels like you're not quite high enough... at first it seems you're not doing enough coke but you quickly learn its the very nature of it. i remember reading once i guess it was here on BL about a guy saying 'there are only two amounts of cocaine: not enough and heart attack'.

ofc when IVed coke is completely different cuz it provides an unwordly rush that is even scary that often leaves you thinking you're goin to die and did too much, but again, IV coke is VERY different from snorted coke

all being said, like all other stims you'll feel wired for a while then shitty. if it's cheaper you're better off with speed imo, and thats comin from me who absolutely loves coke lol

Methylphenidate and d-methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta and Focalin) is more like cocaine than amphetamine (Adderall, Vyvanse etc.)

You'll acquire a dopamine rush from all of them but what happens after the rush is a different mechanism of action. Cocaine will retain dopamine between synapses whereas amphetamine will increase the rate of production.

Like you said, they're all the same euphoric high with a horrible crash. That's pretty much cocaine as well as you've experienced with methylphenidate.

20mg MPH is equal to a decent cocaine line but I don't know how comparable it is with amphetamine. Prob 30mg Addy idk.

Thank you! I have bought 25mg extended release focalin pills >removed price<. I use it to study but sometimes I'll take out the powder and just full out snort them.
Ill feel pretty good (nothing crazy) for maybe an hour or so but the 18 hours is honestly shit.
If cocaine isn't much different than that then it's definitely not my thing. Guess my body doesn't react well to stimulants like this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No prices, man.

I wouldn't screw with stimulants. From experience, it leads to a mind-state which is very difficult to get out of, and can be extremely painful. Stimulants are notorious for degenerating the mind and brain faster than most drugs of abuse. That said, in therapeutic doses they can be valuable medicines.

That said, in therapeutic doses they can be valuable medicines.

I agree with everything you said sorta. But that line^

As you've stated, that they degenerate the mind, how can they be used for therapeutic use which is usually everyday at doses close to recreational ones?

That's a contradiction. I have friends that grew up on MPH and I must say that their ADHD or ADD or whatever the fuck the poor excuse for a disease is now worse than ever.
If anything it has created a lasting ADD for a couple of my friends. I believe that these pills along with other anti-depressants and anti-whatever elses are all bullshit fed to the ignorant who are feeding big pharma their cream.

Also the therapeutic doses for this medication taken everyday as prescribed by the doctor will cause cardiovascular problems in the future anyway.

SO don't even think for a minute that these meds are valuable for therapy. They are indeed more worthwhile taken recreationally rather than poisoning your mind everyday in hopes to fix some made up disease which is really just a natural emotion that everyone experiences to a degree.

Now I'm not saying it is in any way better to take these meds for recreation cause it wouldn't fuck you up as it very well will. But I think living a life on these poisons are much less worthwhile than a 1-day amp binge twice a month.

But for the sake of HR and the mods deleting my post (as has been done before on this topic) I suggest NEVER even taking them in the first place, as Ho-Chi-Minh has stated and that's where our agreement thrives.

There seems to be two types of coke that are night and day from each other in terms of effects. If you're lucky enough to get actual quality coke the high IMO is way better than adderall, just more short lived. Ideal for special occasions where you're only trying to get high for a few hours. Good blow will give you a more profound and memorable experience than adderall, much like mdma would. Shitty coke is similar to Ritalin. The high is more edgy, short lived, with harsher cns peripheral effects and for me often produces a level of anxiety that outweighs the euphoria in social situations, making it harder to socialize. I always feel really up tight and rigid in social interactions on shitty coke, where as with good coke a get a profound increase in confidence and sociability, ideal for mixing it up with the ladies. That being said, adderall is not only a better high than shitty coke, but it is way more bang for your buck seeing as you can get an entire months worth of 30mgers for the price of a gram.

I would say a 100 mg line of good coke would provide a similar rush to railing 60 mg of adderall, but only last 1/3 the duration. If you get your hands on some blow and it feels like ritalin save your $.

^ there's only one type of coke, you definitely would never want to do a 100mg line of this :

CocaineHCl.jpg

And if it doesn't look JUST LIKE THAT, then you have some sort of drug cocktail and it's bunk.

I agree with everything you said sorta. But that line^

As you've stated, that they degenerate the mind, how can they be used for therapeutic use which is usually everyday at doses close to recreational ones?

That's a contradiction. I have friends that grew up on MPH and I must say that their ADHD or ADD or whatever the fuck the poor excuse for a disease is now worse than ever.
If anything it has created a lasting ADD for a couple of my friends. I believe that these pills along with other anti-depressants and anti-whatever elses are all bullshit fed to the ignorant who are feeding big pharma their cream.

Also the therapeutic doses for this medication taken everyday as prescribed by the doctor will cause cardiovascular problems in the future anyway.

SO don't even think for a minute that these meds are valuable for therapy. They are indeed more worthwhile taken recreationally rather than poisoning your mind everyday in hopes to fix some made up disease which is really just a natural emotion that everyone experiences to a degree.

Now I'm not saying it is in any way better to take these meds for recreation cause it wouldn't fuck you up as it very well will. But I think living a life on these poisons are much less worthwhile than a 1-day amp binge twice a month.

But for the sake of HR and the mods deleting my post (as has been done before on this topic) I suggest NEVER even taking them in the first place, as Ho-Chi-Minh has stated and that's where our agreement thrives.

I totally agree and have learned the hard way how amphetamines can degrade the very brain functions it serves to improve. In reality, in the long term proper sleep, diet, and exercise will actually strengthen your mental capacity, where as amphetamines not only wear out your dopamine and ne receptors directly, but also lead to inadequate diet and sleep which will also degrade brain functioning. Like you said, amphetamines are actually the worst thing you could take in terms of improving add in the long term. Much like benzos are for anxiety.

It's crazy how not only psychiatrists but also psychologists propagate the idea that amphetimines will cure your add and actually DIRECT you to take them consistently as if they are some sort of vitamin. It's so perverse that of course 90% + of the uneducated population who are convinced they have add will inevitably follow "doctors orders". Doctors who go to school for 8 years and are supposedly experts on the functioning of the brain and psychology actually tell there clients that they NEED something that will actually worsen their condition over time.

It's also funny how doctors will tell you how dangerous and harmful street drugs are, while at the same time tell you that it is actually good for you to be on a strict 60mg / day adderall regemine, and those same people who take their drugs "as prescribed" will often look down on anyone who uses any sort of non prescribed drug as if they are some sort of "druggie" even though they are taking a recreational dose of amphetamines DAILY.

There was a point where I was court ordered to go to AA. At that time I was prescribed substantial amounts of adderall and lyrica which I sought out as recreational drugs the same way I would if I was buying them on the street. I didn't think it was any more appropriate to take these drugs because they were prescribed and definitely did not consider myself to be living a "sober" life. I realized that the amount of adderall I was taking was actually much more harmful to my health than occasionally drinking. I was actually concerned about my health at the time and looked at AA as a way to gain some insights and structure to my life.

So when everyone was presenting their days sober which they clung on to for dear life, I never actually considered to have any sober time, because I was still taking those drugs. But when I brought up this concern to a few different respected people in the organization, even people with decades sober who supposedly have things figured out, they didn't even hesitate to tell me that because I was prescribed these drugs they don't count against my sobriety and only non prescribed drugs start over your sober date. Even when an AA member has ONE drink, it's like the end of the world and they loose all their sober time like it's some enormous failure. Yet it's okay to take 60 mg of amphetamines daily because they were prescribed. Interesting...

^ there's only one type of coke, you definitely would never want to do a 100mg line of this :

CocaineHCl.jpg

And if it doesn't look JUST LIKE THAT, then you have some sort of drug cocktail and it's bunk.

I kinda get your point but inn terms of what's actually consistently available i've had coke that was greater than 50% and coke that was maybe 20-25. My point is that the better stuff I was getting was not just double in strength compared to the weaker stuff but actually had a completely different effect. In other words, you couldn't just do double the amount of the weaker stuff to have the same effect. The "bunk" version was not only less potent but much less euphoric. Definitely some sort of drug coctail as you said

Pure cocaine and prescription amphetamines have a totally different effect profile. Cocaine being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor is more similar to ritalin with more 5-HT action and less action on norepinephrine making it more euphoric and less jittery. Cocaine also has a short half life so it only lasts 30 minutes. Cocaine is a party stimulant, amphetamines are for getting shit done and jacking off. Ritalin is for shit, because it sucks imo.

Masturbation on amphetamines has literally changed it from a productivity drug to a masturbation drug.

I've done a lot of ADHD pills, amphetamine (speed), focalin, addys, vyvanse, conserta, Ritalin. They all pretty much have the same euphoric high, then a horrible crash.
I've never done coke but if I do will I just get a rushy dopamine rush then a shitty?
How much adderoll in mg would be an equivalent feeling to coke

IV'ing good coke to where your bell gets rung and you almost immediately puke is on another level then popping some adderall a lol.

When I snort focalin, I like to snot like 100-175 mg's and I feel really jittery for like an hour or two, then I feel extremely relaxed and euphoric for like 4 or 5 hours, then I feel like shit for the next three days

Adderall will never make u feel like coke..m crushed ir ritalin aka methylphenidate has a tiny resemblance to coke

Coke,,,n I am so g ego is nice and centered everything is important and on the verge of substantive development but this is coke feel and high dose lose inhibition a lot and really become the outgoing version of yourself if ur outgoing b4 then maybe you geek out and make people wonder about u M.....

Only snorted mphendiate - slight feel like xharlie but not really in the league of perking you up straight like the boss boss is visiting

It's not really a "shitty" you have to face with coke comedown, it's the overwhelming craving as soon as the euphoria drops. Instant depression.

No prices, man.

I wouldn't screw with stimulants. From experience, it leads to a mind-state which is very difficult to get out of, and can be extremely painful. Stimulants are notorious for degenerating the mind and brain faster than most drugs of abuse. That said, in therapeutic doses they can be valuable medicines.

100% agree........