• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like we found the reinnovated version of some sacred substance that was used thousands of years ago

Maaaaan. That's exactly what I mean. I don't know what that bit of mystery is. LSD is the only other synthetic drug I've tried that has that same nostalgia of the sacred or of the past.

Oh, I just wanted to mention again, because there were a lot of posts above saying LSD and MXE is a bad combo.. Seems like a personal thing. Me and the 2 other people I've done this combo with thought it was fucking awesome. There was MDMA involved too, but still. It may not be for everyone but I was on cloud 9.

AL-LAD + MXE + MDMA at a concert is still the best trip i've ever had to this day and that was two years ago.

LSZ + MXE + 5-MAPB did get weird for an hour but I was in total bliss after that passed for hours.

MXE + 4-ACO-DMT is a great home alone on a friday night while watching trippy movies kinda combo. I haven't tried this in over a year as well.

MXE + 4-HO-MET was probably the most speedy euphoric trip i've ever had.

Basically what i'm saying is MXE goes well with any psychedelic from my experience. The last page is making me nostalgic to give it another go since it's been awhile since i've tripped on anything. Luckily I have one tab of LSZ laying around somewhere.

Also, I got a question for y'all...is it possible that sulbutiamine, phenibut, tianeptine, pramiracetam, or flubromazepam (all taking in low doses) can effect the MXE reactions noticeably (positively or negatively)? I have no tolerance to MXE at all after abstaining for 8 months.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in MXE and MDMA. I know someone whose done this combo many many times and says its awesome. 1 person obviously died from high dose MDAI and MXE, but I still wonder if that means anything. I read on another forum of someone doing MDAI and MXE and getting headaches he's so maybe it's the MDAI? I mean the death could of been from a lot of substances that could of not been tested for? I still don't get why everyone blames it on those.

Is meth/amp and mxe probably unpleasant too? Friends done amp and mxe also and likes it. I've really not mixed it with anything except psychedelics because of fear of brain damage. But I don't really like psychedelics or weed anymore.

The nice thing about MXE and MDMA is that you need a very small amount of MDMA... if you take the MXE first and come up on it, and then take the MDMA, it synergizes really well. Normally I'd take like 150-200mg of MDMA, but with MXE, 70mg is plenty.

That's about the same dose I like too, about 70-80 mg MDMA and MXE as desired. Suuuuch a great combo, oh dear god.

Does anyone else experience numb fingers or toes on MXE? I'm not sure if this is just an effect of being high on it or a sign of too much vasoconstriction or something.

Last edited:
Okay guys, not to be a debbie downer, but there is actually a MXE Combination thread y'all could discuss this in, rather than general MXE discussion, as these combos have taken up the past two pages and I have yet to even get a "No clue, never seen it done" answer to my question of "Has anyone ever regent tested their MXE?"

The question is very important to me and I refuse to think NO ONE has ever thought to test their MXE before blowing up their noses with it (not that I've never fallen into that category...)

Does anyone else experience numb fingers or toes on MXE? I'm not sure if this is just an effect of being high on it or a sign of too much vasoconstriction or something.
I've had symptoms similar to what you describe; however, I find numbing in my fingers/toes (more like tingling sensations) are much more common under the influence of psychedelics, from metocin, to 2C-C, even with LSD. Not so much MXE. Perhaps the nature of the drug is to numb us to our awareness of being numbed ahahahah.

Last edited:
Debbie downer!

I actually have reagent tested my MXE, but I thought you were asking about whether or not someone had reagent tested a sample that was actually verified. I haven't sent any of my MXE in to a lab for GC/MS. When I tested some MXE with a Mandelin kit, it turned a light greenish color first and then after sitting a while turned a bright teal color. I wish I still had the pictures I took of it but they were deleted. There's a thread in the Pillreports subforum with pretty extensive reagent testing results of RC's and I believe there's a picture of MXE in one of the last few pages. I'm interested to see how MXE reacts with the new Liebhmann (might be spelled wrong) reagent kits going around that are said to be better for testing RC's.

There are plenty of reagent result photos for verified MXE on http://www.ecstasydata.org/ .

One thing to note is that some of the early ones show different colors from some of the latter ones... I think this is because they changed their methodology of how much substance to use or how long to wait... I remember reading something about it (I think linked to in one of their results) but can't seem to find it right now. (Will post again if I find it.)

Last edited:
So has anyone else reagent tested their MXE? Mine looked pretty different than the results on ecstasydata. There was a lot more light green and teal colors for me, using the Mandelin.

Well I took 1tab of LSZ and 80mg MXE an hour ago and the experience is very mild so far. I took 8mg flubromazepam 24 hours ago and some tianeptine also. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Well things seem to be picking up somewhat visually, music sounds amazing as well, I feel very relaxed though no energy whatsoever. Seems like a mild experience is in order. Wish I had more LSZ on hand.

Might as well update this...for some reason the LSZ kicked in really slowly but once things got going the night went well. I started to watch Fantasia 2000 on mute while listening to shpongle and grateful dead on my nice pair of headphones. I kept redosing MXE thru out and I'm pleasantly surprised by this trip.

Last edited:
Hole-y fuck!

Last night, after almost a year of abstinence, I had one of the most transcendent experiences I've ever had on MXE. Maybe even psychedelics in general.

I'll write a full TR when I'm home from work. Long story short, I'm very happy that not only is there quality mxe circulating the market again, but also that I can still reach incredible transcendent states, even with my (somewhat) permanent disso tolerance.

<3 MXE <3

Hope this doesn't count as sourcing, but my reliable EU vendor says they will stop selling on 2 July which is when the EU ban comes in. I have stocked up - others might well do likewise!

LOL, seriously? MXE belongs to a class of drugs known as dissociative anesthetics... of course it's going to make you feel numb.
As far as I'm aware these drugs are vasodilators, not vasoconstrictors.

That's pretty much what I thought but it usually doesn't happen to me, it was just that one day. Not really sure what was going on there, I might have just... been really high. If you can believe that. Good to know about the vasodilation.

LOL, seriously? MXE belongs to a class of drugs known as dissociative anesthetics...
As far as I'm aware these drugs are vasodilators, not vasoconstrictors.

Not exactly:

This study suggests that methoxetamine possesses both vasodilating and vasoconstricting properties, depending on the drug used to pre-contract the artery suggesting that there may be more than one mechanism by which methoxetamine produces its vasoactive effects.

https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/en...ne(8225c5fe-562c-4fda-9c61-7fd141c0244b).html

I think one of MXE's most interesting aspects is how far it allows one to push the boundaries with serotonergic psychedelics.

I cannot recommend this combination enough along with the ever efficient method of rectal administration. Beginning with a moderate dose of MXE, add a moderate amount of 2C-B. They combine very nicely. A redose of another moderate to large dose of 2C-B between 2-2.5 hours is optimal in addition to a light-moderate redose of MXE about halfway between the 2C-B doses. Nitrous oxide applied discretely after the 2C-B redose will take you to intergalactic spaces or whatever other bizzare possibilities your mind will assemble when it is bombarded simultaneously with serotonergic drunkenness and a potent anesthetic cocktail. The combination's synergy seems to push the duration of the trip further than one might expect. Cannabis on the comedown wil likely be a desired solution for reaching deep and refreshing sleep. Not to say that sleep does not feel possible throughout the trip, it certainly has a lulling quality to it at certain points. I know 2C-B is generally pretty benevolent substance and MXE is extremely anxiolytic in its own right, but I still note that at no time during the duration of this experience did I feel threatened in any way. It welcomed me in and taught me how to welcome it back.

Generally hip-hop is not something I enjoy on psychedelics, but Drake's Nothing was the Same seemed like a perfect backdrop for the second half of the trip while My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West was critiqued very favorably from a very aesthetic viewpoint during the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.