Welcome to the Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

zn5WURI.png
JCF9zQs.png

AL-LAD vs. LSD
formula = 6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide

<< GO TO PREVIOUS BIG & DANDY AL-LAD THREAD (PART 2) >>

2h69afk.png

Description:

AL-LAD is an alkenated / alkylenated analogue of (6-nor-)LSD, or differently put a 'homologue' of LSD, that has a slightly lower potency in practice and somewhat shorter duration of effects than LSD although it showed higher potency in theory. It gained recognition after Alexander Shulgin described the substance in the book TIHKAL, although David Nichols and Albert Hofmann described AL-LAD 12 years before that in an article. However until recently AL-LAD has not been known to have been available on the market.
Because it is not an alkyl analogue it bypasses UK drug analogue laws. In this early stage of availability on the market AL-LAD is quickly gaining popularity, having a lot of the virtues of LSD and even advantages over it, although opinions and reactions always vary as per YMMV.
Until recently history of use in humans was quite limited, and positive reports do not guarantee physical safety. If it has remotely the therapeutic index LSD has it should be considered physically quite safe, but has not yet been proven, as far as I know.

AL-LAD Blotter Print (depicting structural formula / name):

NSFW:

ClDAp.jpg
TqdCvSx.png

Ehrlich Reagent Test Color Results:

NSFW:

0U49wlHm.png
ZaLpEGam.png

Wiki & Analysis Data:

NSFW:

Brief overview - What is AL-LAD?

AL-LAD novel hallucinogenic developed originally by David E. Nichols and popularized by Alexander Shulgin. It closely resembles LSD in chemical structure and has very similar dosages and effects.
Chemical and physical properties

AL-LAD is a 6-alkylated analogue of nor-LSD. (mod edit: the allyl group is an alkenyl, not an alkyl, because of the double bond)
Effects

Effects can be felt within a quarter hour to an hour or more. Physically the experience can include a warm body high, elevated heart rate and increased energy. Visually the effects are similar to that of LSD (depending on the individual). Users often report euphoria and music enhancement. Some users report a merge between audio and visual aspects of the experience.
Pharmacology, toxicity and general safety

DOSAGE : 80 - 160 micrograms +.
DURATION : 6 - 8 hours.
Very little is known at this stage about the toxicity of AL-LAD and potential long-term effects. As with any RC, caution should be exercised. No deaths or hospitalizations have been reported due to it's usage so far (august 2013) there is no data for lasting negative physical effect.
AL-LAD is every bit as much as potent as it's sister molecule LSD and should be treated with equal respect. This chemical is a powerful psychedelic and the effects are mostly mental/visual. Most online reports have been positive with no complaints of negative physical effect after the experience has ran its course.
Bad trips are always possible with almost any psychedelic and AL-LAD is no exception, with reports mentioning things becoming much too intense and 'cartoon like' at higher dosages. Always make sure you know how much you are ingesting and do so in a safe environment where you feel comfortable. NEVER ingest a psychedelic if you will be working or driving.
There scarce data regarding the combination of AL-LAD and other substances. Combination with MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) carries the same risk as with many other psychedelics, however since this combination has not been documented it can NOT be recommended at this point.
Dosages and consumption methods

AL-LAD is easily dissolved onto blotters or can be taken in suspension, held under the tongue or on the gum and cheek. Anecdotal reports mention this compound being active orally, unlike LSD itself. A mild dose can be as low as 80 micrograms, with a intermediate dosages around 150-200 micrograms. Higher dosages have been reported up to 300 and 400 micrograms.
History of usage

There is not a much credible data because of the scarcity of this compound, however Alexander Shulgin has written an extensive report of his own self experimentation in TIHKAL entry #1.

Analysis of AL-LAD

Al_lad_spectra.jpg

2h69afk.png

AL-LAD Trip Reports sorted by ascending dosage:

External Links:

2h69afk.png

Excerpt from TIHKAL Entry:

TIHKAL said:
#1. AL-LAD

SYNTHESIS: To a solution of 66 mg nor-LSD (see under ETH-LAD for its preparation) in 2 mL freshly distilled DMF under a nitrogen atmosphere, there was added 48 mg anhydrous K2CO3 and 30 mg allyl bromide. When TLC analysis indicated that the nor-LSD had been consumed (30 min) all volatiles were removed under a hard vacuum. The residue was solubilized in CHCl3 (5x5 mL) and the pooled extracts dried over anhydrous Na2SO4 which was remove by filtration. The filtrate removed under vacuum leving a residual white solid. This was separated into two components by centrifugal chromatography (alumina, CH2Cl2, nitrogen and ammonia atmosphere), the first of which was the major product. After removal of the solvent, this was dissolved in hot benzene, filtered and cooled. The addition of hexane prompted crystallization of AL-LAD (N-allyl-nor-LSD) as a white crystalline product weighing 66 mg, yield 88%. It had a mp of 88-90°C and an [a]D + 41.8 (c 0.44, EtOH).

DOSAGE : 80 - 160 micrograms

DURATION : 6 - 8 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 50 µg) "I am aware in twenty minutes, and am into a stoned place, not too LSD like, in another hour. I would very much like to push higher, but that is not in the cards today and I must acknowledge recovery by hour eight."

(with 80 µg) "I had a mild effect, although the doors to my repressed feelings somehow really become opened up. There was nothing transcendental here, but there were moments where I felt a conscious separation from the world about me. None of the profound meanings that I had hoped to have explained were explained."

(with 150 µg) "I felt it in less than a quarter hour, and was shooting up past a +++ in another quarter hour. Fast. Just like LSD but without the vaguely sinister push. A little time slowing, randy, no body disturbance. Dropping at six hours and totally tired and going to sleep at twelve hours. I will repeat."

(with 150 µg) "Simply beautiful. Erotic and music absorption after second hour. Clear thinking with superb imagery and good interpretation. Easy, gentle sleeping. Next day -- serene, clear-thinking peacefulness. One of the best materials ever."

(with 160 µg) "I took 160 ug at 11 AM on an empty stomach and lay down to listen to a hypnotic relaxing tape, with eye shades and headphones. The onset was very gradual over two or three hours. There was some visual distortion similar to LSD, but mild. I decided that this was about as intense as it was going to get, so I lay down in the living room with the others. The experience continued to intensify over the next hour in intermittent waves. I had to verify that I was actually in a physical room rather than in the music I was hearing. There was never any fear or panic, but I chose to retreat to a private place for the next couple of hours. Soon I started to feel worse and I tried to gain some insight and relief from my negative attitude. I prayed, and I cried, and I began to feel calmer and had more positive thoughts as to how to deal with the others, but I was still afraid to go out into the group. I was afraid that my hopelessness would bother them but I eventually went back out at about the five hour point and the rest of the day was spent pleasantly and smoothly. I took 2.5 g of L-tryptophan to sleep, and I slept well, waking twice."

(with 160 µg) "I pretreated myself with 40 milligrams of inderal 40 minutes beforehand, took the AL-LAD, and went to bed with eye-shades and ear-phones. There was a very slow onset. The effects were best described as very short bursts of loss of contact with my body, which became increasingly intense and frequent as things progressed. It became really trippy, like acid. There were no visuals with my eyes closed, but when I removed my eye-shades the floors were melting, and the wall patterns and the wood ceiling really flowed. My body felt very blob-like, and I had to get help from my sitter to get up so I could pee. I was very affected by music. There was a very long down-ramp, with physical excitation appearing to linger longer than psychic excitation. Pretty much out of it by 12 hours and I felt well the next day."

(with 200 µg) "This was taken on the tail end (seventh hour) of an MDMA experience. I felt it quickly, but it never got to a super level. Complicated erotic, good talking, looked pretty stoned, and yet I still had cognitive integrity."

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: This is one of the several very potent compounds in a large series of 5-alkylated analogues of nor-LSD. Most of them proved to be less potent than LSD, and considerably less dramatic. The Inderal mentioned in one of the comments is a trade name for propranolol, an antihypertensive that reduces nervousness.

Welcome to the Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

zn5WURI.png
JCF9zQs.png

AL-LAD vs. LSD
formula = 6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide

<< GO TO PREVIOUS BIG & DANDY AL-LAD THREAD (PART 2) >>

2h69afk.png

Description:

AL-LAD is an alkenated / alkylenated analogue of (6-nor-)LSD, or differently put a 'homologue' of LSD, that has a slightly lower potency in practice and somewhat shorter duration of effects than LSD although it showed higher potency in theory. It gained recognition after Alexander Shulgin described the substance in the book TIHKAL, although David Nichols and Albert Hofmann described AL-LAD 12 years before that in an article. However until recently AL-LAD has not been known to have been available on the market.
Because it is not an alkyl analogue it bypasses UK drug analogue laws. In this early stage of availability on the market AL-LAD is quickly gaining popularity, having a lot of the virtues of LSD and even advantages over it, although opinions and reactions always vary as per YMMV.
Until recently history of use in humans was quite limited, and positive reports do not guarantee physical safety. If it has remotely the therapeutic index LSD has it should be considered physically quite safe, but has not yet been proven, as far as I know.

AL-LAD Blotter Print (depicting structural formula / name):

NSFW:

ClDAp.jpg
TqdCvSx.png

Ehrlich Reagent Test Color Results:

NSFW:

0U49wlHm.png
ZaLpEGam.png

Wiki & Analysis Data:

NSFW:

Brief overview - What is AL-LAD?

AL-LAD novel hallucinogenic developed originally by David E. Nichols and popularized by Alexander Shulgin. It closely resembles LSD in chemical structure and has very similar dosages and effects.
Chemical and physical properties

AL-LAD is a 6-alkylated analogue of nor-LSD. (mod edit: the allyl group is an alkenyl, not an alkyl, because of the double bond)
Effects

Effects can be felt within a quarter hour to an hour or more. Physically the experience can include a warm body high, elevated heart rate and increased energy. Visually the effects are similar to that of LSD (depending on the individual). Users often report euphoria and music enhancement. Some users report a merge between audio and visual aspects of the experience.
Pharmacology, toxicity and general safety

DOSAGE : 80 - 160 micrograms +.
DURATION : 6 - 8 hours.
Very little is known at this stage about the toxicity of AL-LAD and potential long-term effects. As with any RC, caution should be exercised. No deaths or hospitalizations have been reported due to it's usage so far (august 2013) there is no data for lasting negative physical effect.
AL-LAD is every bit as much as potent as it's sister molecule LSD and should be treated with equal respect. This chemical is a powerful psychedelic and the effects are mostly mental/visual. Most online reports have been positive with no complaints of negative physical effect after the experience has ran its course.
Bad trips are always possible with almost any psychedelic and AL-LAD is no exception, with reports mentioning things becoming much too intense and 'cartoon like' at higher dosages. Always make sure you know how much you are ingesting and do so in a safe environment where you feel comfortable. NEVER ingest a psychedelic if you will be working or driving.
There scarce data regarding the combination of AL-LAD and other substances. Combination with MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) carries the same risk as with many other psychedelics, however since this combination has not been documented it can NOT be recommended at this point.
Dosages and consumption methods

AL-LAD is easily dissolved onto blotters or can be taken in suspension, held under the tongue or on the gum and cheek. Anecdotal reports mention this compound being active orally, unlike LSD itself. A mild dose can be as low as 80 micrograms, with a intermediate dosages around 150-200 micrograms. Higher dosages have been reported up to 300 and 400 micrograms.
History of usage

There is not a much credible data because of the scarcity of this compound, however Alexander Shulgin has written an extensive report of his own self experimentation in TIHKAL entry #1.

Analysis of AL-LAD

Al_lad_spectra.jpg

2h69afk.png

AL-LAD Trip Reports sorted by ascending dosage:

External Links:

2h69afk.png

Excerpt from TIHKAL Entry:

TIHKAL said:
#1. AL-LAD

SYNTHESIS: To a solution of 66 mg nor-LSD (see under ETH-LAD for its preparation) in 2 mL freshly distilled DMF under a nitrogen atmosphere, there was added 48 mg anhydrous K2CO3 and 30 mg allyl bromide. When TLC analysis indicated that the nor-LSD had been consumed (30 min) all volatiles were removed under a hard vacuum. The residue was solubilized in CHCl3 (5x5 mL) and the pooled extracts dried over anhydrous Na2SO4 which was remove by filtration. The filtrate removed under vacuum leving a residual white solid. This was separated into two components by centrifugal chromatography (alumina, CH2Cl2, nitrogen and ammonia atmosphere), the first of which was the major product. After removal of the solvent, this was dissolved in hot benzene, filtered and cooled. The addition of hexane prompted crystallization of AL-LAD (N-allyl-nor-LSD) as a white crystalline product weighing 66 mg, yield 88%. It had a mp of 88-90°C and an [a]D + 41.8 (c 0.44, EtOH).

DOSAGE : 80 - 160 micrograms

DURATION : 6 - 8 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 50 µg) "I am aware in twenty minutes, and am into a stoned place, not too LSD like, in another hour. I would very much like to push higher, but that is not in the cards today and I must acknowledge recovery by hour eight."

(with 80 µg) "I had a mild effect, although the doors to my repressed feelings somehow really become opened up. There was nothing transcendental here, but there were moments where I felt a conscious separation from the world about me. None of the profound meanings that I had hoped to have explained were explained."

(with 150 µg) "I felt it in less than a quarter hour, and was shooting up past a +++ in another quarter hour. Fast. Just like LSD but without the vaguely sinister push. A little time slowing, randy, no body disturbance. Dropping at six hours and totally tired and going to sleep at twelve hours. I will repeat."

(with 150 µg) "Simply beautiful. Erotic and music absorption after second hour. Clear thinking with superb imagery and good interpretation. Easy, gentle sleeping. Next day -- serene, clear-thinking peacefulness. One of the best materials ever."

(with 160 µg) "I took 160 ug at 11 AM on an empty stomach and lay down to listen to a hypnotic relaxing tape, with eye shades and headphones. The onset was very gradual over two or three hours. There was some visual distortion similar to LSD, but mild. I decided that this was about as intense as it was going to get, so I lay down in the living room with the others. The experience continued to intensify over the next hour in intermittent waves. I had to verify that I was actually in a physical room rather than in the music I was hearing. There was never any fear or panic, but I chose to retreat to a private place for the next couple of hours. Soon I started to feel worse and I tried to gain some insight and relief from my negative attitude. I prayed, and I cried, and I began to feel calmer and had more positive thoughts as to how to deal with the others, but I was still afraid to go out into the group. I was afraid that my hopelessness would bother them but I eventually went back out at about the five hour point and the rest of the day was spent pleasantly and smoothly. I took 2.5 g of L-tryptophan to sleep, and I slept well, waking twice."

(with 160 µg) "I pretreated myself with 40 milligrams of inderal 40 minutes beforehand, took the AL-LAD, and went to bed with eye-shades and ear-phones. There was a very slow onset. The effects were best described as very short bursts of loss of contact with my body, which became increasingly intense and frequent as things progressed. It became really trippy, like acid. There were no visuals with my eyes closed, but when I removed my eye-shades the floors were melting, and the wall patterns and the wood ceiling really flowed. My body felt very blob-like, and I had to get help from my sitter to get up so I could pee. I was very affected by music. There was a very long down-ramp, with physical excitation appearing to linger longer than psychic excitation. Pretty much out of it by 12 hours and I felt well the next day."

(with 200 µg) "This was taken on the tail end (seventh hour) of an MDMA experience. I felt it quickly, but it never got to a super level. Complicated erotic, good talking, looked pretty stoned, and yet I still had cognitive integrity."

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: This is one of the several very potent compounds in a large series of 5-alkylated analogues of nor-LSD. Most of them proved to be less potent than LSD, and considerably less dramatic. The Inderal mentioned in one of the comments is a trade name for propranolol, an antihypertensive that reduces nervousness.

A comment is appropriate concerning the use of the prefix "nor," as in the name of this material N-allyl-nor-LSD and of its immediate precursor, nor-LSD. Its exact meaning is that there is an alkylated nitrogen atom somewhere that has lost an alkyl group. The original term is from the German phrase "N-ohne-Radical" meaning N (the nitrogen) without the radical (meaning the alkyl group). The removing of the N-methyl group of LSD to form the N-H counterpart is a text book example of this usage. Unfortunately its use has slopped over to embrace the removal of an alkyl group from a heteroatom of any sort. Recently I learned of a metabolite of ibogaine that has lost a methyl group from the indolic oxygen atom (a methoxy has become a hydroxy) and the compound was called noribogaine. The correct term, to retain the use of the parent ibogaine word in its name, would have been desmethyl ibogaine. The removal of something is usually indicated with a "de-" or a "des" prefix ahead of the item that has been lost, as in deoxy (or desoxy) ribonucleic acid, DNA, which is ribonucleic acid (RNA) missing an oxygen atom.

Some posts from the previous thread:

Had an absolutely blinding and fulfilling trip on a tab of good ol Al-LAd this evening. What a time and I'm so sad that it's the end of such a beauty of a chem.

Quoted in another thread I wrote

"Good dawn, snowy morning everyone, and a random pop in here! Have had a magical, exhilarating and most liberating time off a tab of AL-Lad. One I have not touched in a year. Wow, why. Past few months I've been down, pretty damn down. Christmas was a mask of goodnes, but a mask and now it's all back. Now though, after this bliss experience I feel like the lost swallow, sitting in the lonely branch in winter, ready to set flight, albeit weakly, to the grand warmth of what the future brings. I'm ready and happy.

Happy New Year to you all, and hope the goodness follows all.

Tragic that is being banned. Wish I could confront them all how I feel right now :D"

Would like to add to here :)

Happy new year!

What do you mean with burn out? I haven't experienced a dip or anything like a comedown or burned out feeling like after taking MDMA for example, if anything I felt better the days after. (But I wouldn't call it medicinal like (sub)treshold doses of 2c-b proved in the past.)

That one tab of AL-LAD (while I approached it with the respect I have for LSD) didn't really do much other than a nice headspace and music appreciation for about 2-3 hours max. When I dosed the 4-HO-MET I was already relatively sober. But you might not get that from my glowing review.. I'm not much of a hardhead with psychedelics in general and hardly ever mix them. Or do them very frequent. (Had this tab for months before finding a good time and place, but effects seemed so managable I would rate it museum dose, + or ++ at most.

To me 4-HO-MET still feels very managable at these doses, not difficult in any way and I don't feel it was such an extreme dose for me, if this is the case for some it certainly didn't feel more than a +++.

Or anything as extreme like a ++++ or how DMT sounds to me.
(Machine elves or insect like entities and being catapulted into another reality altogether isn't what I'm looking for, it sounds pretty intense, same goes for DPT or even holing on MXE)

These are different materials and I wouldn't expect to or want to achieve similar results with a different substance or something like 4-HO-MET or think any orher experience not as intense as 'safe'.

Not to say that I'm deaf for good advice in this regard. I do appreaciate your concern if I'm being reckless, just let me know.

Thanks.

Aye mate, I've enjoyed a good bash of 4-Aco-DMT and loved it and it's, for me, earthly richness. Very fucking deep stuff but I've been too afraid too explore it on larger doses (after my first bad experience with it). What I love about Al-Lad is the pure positivity futuristic random images. Everytime I just get this emptying of all badness and everything I think positively enter me and cleanses me. Very damn weird.

AL-LAD is definitely very positive. I can't even imagine having a bad trip on it.

Hey what's up I don't know either of you and I'm new to bluelight but seeing your post just told me to ask if you've tried DMT...if not and you can it would be the best psychedelic you've ever tried in your life, oh I kno it's weird seeing some chik you don't kno post on ur posts but as I said I'm new on here n just seeing how all this goes.

Who are you addressing?
Some posts from the previous thread:

Had an absolutely blinding and fulfilling trip on a tab of good ol Al-LAd this evening. What a time and I'm so sad that it's the end of such a beauty of a chem.

Quoted in another thread I wrote

"Good dawn, snowy morning everyone, and a random pop in here! Have had a magical, exhilarating and most liberating time off a tab of AL-Lad. One I have not touched in a year. Wow, why. Past few months I've been down, pretty damn down. Christmas was a mask of goodnes, but a mask and now it's all back. Now though, after this bliss experience I feel like the lost swallow, sitting in the lonely branch in winter, ready to set flight, albeit weakly, to the grand warmth of what the future brings. I'm ready and happy.

Happy New Year to you all, and hope the goodness follows all.

Tragic that is being banned. Wish I could confront them all how I feel right now :D"

Would like to add to here :)

Happy new year!

What do you mean with burn out? I haven't experienced a dip or anything like a comedown or burned out feeling like after taking MDMA for example, if anything I felt better the days after. (But I wouldn't call it medicinal like (sub)treshold doses of 2c-b proved in the past.)

That one tab of AL-LAD (while I approached it with the respect I have for LSD) didn't really do much other than a nice headspace and music appreciation for about 2-3 hours max. When I dosed the 4-HO-MET I was already relatively sober. But you might not get that from my glowing review.. I'm not much of a hardhead with psychedelics in general and hardly ever mix them. Or do them very frequent. (Had this tab for months before finding a good time and place, but effects seemed so managable I would rate it museum dose, + or ++ at most.

To me 4-HO-MET still feels very managable at these doses, not difficult in any way and I don't feel it was such an extreme dose for me, if this is the case for some it certainly didn't feel more than a +++.

Or anything as extreme like a ++++ or how DMT sounds to me.
(Machine elves or insect like entities and being catapulted into another reality altogether isn't what I'm looking for, it sounds pretty intense, same goes for DPT or even holing on MXE)

These are different materials and I wouldn't expect to or want to achieve similar results with a different substance or something like 4-HO-MET or think any orher experience not as intense as 'safe'.

Not to say that I'm deaf for good advice in this regard. I do appreaciate your concern if I'm being reckless, just let me know.

Thanks.

Aye mate, I've enjoyed a good bash of 4-Aco-DMT and loved it and it's, for me, earthly richness. Very fucking deep stuff but I've been too afraid too explore it on larger doses (after my first bad experience with it). What I love about Al-Lad is the pure positivity futuristic random images. Everytime I just get this emptying of all badness and everything I think positively enter me and cleanses me. Very damn weird.

AL-LAD is definitely very positive. I can't even imagine having a bad trip on it.

Hey what's up I don't know either of you and I'm new to bluelight but seeing your post just told me to ask if you've tried DMT...if not and you can it would be the best psychedelic you've ever tried in your life, oh I kno it's weird seeing some chik you don't kno post on ur posts but as I said I'm new on here n just seeing how all this goes.

Who are you addressing?

Last edited:
Shamanism,

you said that your MDMA usage wasn't causing any negative afterglow, how you worded this sounds like this dosage is right for you. you also mentioned that you expect different results from different chemicals and I think that this is absolutely justified. MDMA works totally differently than the common ergoloids and tryptamines. individual ergoloids and tryptamines also work differently than some of the other psychedelics in these two classes. you can't expect the same response from every chemical

in saying you might burn out if you combined excessive 4-ho-met and AL-LAD i am suggesting that with these two chemicals excessive doses could result in trouble integrating the experience. if you rock out over the line you'll know. if this happens all that your looking at is a few days of weirdness with the more balanced chemicals such as LSD (and probably something similar with 4-ho-met/AL-LAD). every chemical is different and every person has different body chemistry. some people have after effects lasting several weeks with the NBOMes

in saying you might burn out if you combined excessive 4-ho-met and AL-LAD i am suggesting that with these two chemicals excessive doses could result in trouble integrating the experience.

Why these two chemicals? AL-LAD is pretty easygoing, I don't see how adding it to another substance would make it more difficult to integrate the experience. If anything I'd expect the opposite, that making half your dose AL-LAD would make it more clearheaded and straightforward.

Responsible combinations have never proven to be any more taxing for me than individual psychedelics. Of course if you go too far it will be, but if you lower the doses of each and combine things that are safe to combine (such as a 4-sub-T and an ergoloid), you shouldn't expect anything negative to come of it that couldn't come from just taking one or the other.

Yeah I was going to order more but I couldn't figure out the Bitcoin thing in time. :( Oh well, I'm sure it will be available in the future, the demand will remain I feel.

Yeah I was going to order more but I couldn't figure out the Bitcoin thing in time. :( Oh well, I'm sure it will be available in the future, the demand will remain I feel.
It will be there's still a huge supply but previously the vendors have nearly all been UK, it might take a second but more will pop up. I bet many of the old UK vendors sold off the rest of their stocks nearing the ban that was leftover....

Bitcoin is easy. Does it violate any rules for me to post a link to the site I use?

I really hope so, as I dont have the funds to order more.

It seems some say the ban will likely make al lad dissapear, but other seems very positive about the fact that the demand is too big for it to go away.

was al lad manufactured in UK? if not, I dont understand why the ban would affect every country then.

I couldn't do bitcoins unforuntalely either never tried till this happened. Also no LAD was not created in the UK, their vendors were just some of the first to recieve it, I know of at least one Euro company currently providing, it's just pricey....

Bitcoin itself is a legal payment method even if some sides or practices to it are or border on the dubious or illegal. Keep advice to one post redirecting to parts of the forum where there is bitcoin discussion (hey big tip..), or just a post. Or rather use a PM to explain.
What is against the rules is anything related to sourcing or acquiring drugs so certainly let's not dwell on enabling all you folks to buy illegal drugs. It's just not what the forum is for.

Why these two chemicals? AL-LAD is pretty easygoing, I don't see how adding it to another substance would make it more difficult to integrate the experience. If anything I'd expect the opposite, that making half your dose AL-LAD would make it more clearheaded and straightforward.

It made my night after puking my guts out from funky chicken.
AL-LAD definately intensified everything, but in my mind it wasn't difficult just very relaxing and fun.

*I don't know if a bad trip happens to everybody and where you draw the line on bad or that with more experience you could steer it more. Perhaps not with every material, but I'm curious to how much you can do with refocussing on something else or see it as a good thing and dont fight it perhaps if it is personal trauma that emerges you need to deal with that sort of thing, sure people have bad trips but do very experienced trippers still get them?*

If you are having a really difficult trip you take a benzo, but in some more managable situations I could see 4-HO-MET as a softner, more mellow, makes you feel at peace, warm etc. I could see this material as someting that might ease and prevent difficult (but still managble trips), or mellow out substaces that are a bit analytical for the moment. Becase in this regard it definately relaxes you.
Perhaps even sub treshold or tresholddose of 4-HO-MET, could smoothen the roughnes of some materials.

Last edited:
shamanism, I don't think you can get down by going more up.
if someone is in trouble because of too much psychedelic effect adding another psychedelic will make the effect more intense.
what you are hoping is that the memory of the warm pleasant trip with come with the dose but that will not be the case.
the effect will be additive though hard to measure and predict.

thousands of nightmare trips have occurred by trying to smooth a hard trip by smoking pot,
instead of smoothing the experience the troubled trippers end up finding that everything just got so much more intense.

Yes you are abolutely right there.

I'm sorry if my posts were too hypothetial in this context, was more thinking along the lines of 'tofu' 2C-D and this binging the fun back in. But only at still magagable doses of the other substance.

I'm not hoping for someting to happen in any way, I certainly wasn't hoping for a memory of a good trip to emerge and bring someone 'back to life' after egodeath either.8)

I don't reccomend this to someone having an intense bad trip. But I would think if you were on a 150 AL-LAD trip and it might get 'difficult' and you're out of benzos or don't want to call it quits for the night than a low dose 4-HO-MET could could very well smoothen it out for you and get the fun back in.
(this unintentionally reads like sarcasm, wich is pretty funny.) =D

Last edited:
I have myself smoothed rough trips with a psych known for a warm effect. It's nothing I'd recommend to the naive though...

So thats it? I cant order some today legally? I thought ts illegal on the 7th? I probably be stupid getting something sent thats becoming illegal on the 7th, ahwell, still some trips to be had

I should have purchased more AL-LAD when I had the opportunity. I obtained only ten tabs via two purchases (same batch) and I have only four or five left. Ditto regarding LSZ, which is another jewel and in some ways better still. My crystal ball suggested that a potentially fine lysergamide "replacement" might see the light of day in the near future though. Let's see how that goes.