• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids would using fent un in 1 sitting raise my tolerance to most other opiates like ox

newbie99

Greenlighter
ok question, If I cut a gel fent . Will it raise my tolerance to ox even if I only use it in 1 sitting 1 time (I cut a 50mcg an smoke it one night) will it raise my tolerance to oxy's? If so how long till it goes back to normal?

Edit: I've only done maybe 1/6th of the 50MCG by way of smoking. Will it affect my tolerance a lot? or Just a tiny bit for a day or 2?

Last edited:
It will probably not, but you may fall in love, and find a new enemy to battle.
In that case, you're on a whole new rollercoaster...

Don't fall in love, she's gonna turn out to be real ugly...!!!8o

No one can answer your question, it would be impossible.

If you did any amount of opiates (and survived lol) once your tolerance may increase for a day or two but realistically it would not be enough to do a significant amount of damage. If that amount is near to your tolerance for oxy, than it will do very little.

Oh shit almost forgot, smoking fent is SUPERRRRR FUCKIN DANGEROUS DUDE DON'T DO THAT, you can OD extremely easily. Just clean a part of your skin and slap it on there, smoking is such a risk it is just playing with fire.
If you still smoke please check out the fentanyl megathread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/491267-Fentanyl-Megathread-and-FAQ

I smoked all the gel out of a 100mcg fent patch then chewed the patch in one night and overdosed and woke up to paramedic's. I didn't know it was as strong as it really was. I know now. Now I take tiny tiny tiny piece's of gel out and smoke. I always wait 30 mins after dosing to see if I need to do more or if its enough because it takes a few mins to hit you.

I smoked all the gel out of a 100mcg fent patch then chewed the patch in one night and overdosed and woke up to paramedic's. I didn't know it was as strong as it really was. I know now. Now I take tiny tiny tiny piece's of gel out and smoke. I always wait 30 mins after dosing to see if I need to do more or if its enough because it takes a few mins to hit you.

!!!!

Really man, I am so glad you are okay... I hate to say it but for anyone reading this DON'T PUT US IN THE POSITION TO SAY "I TOLD YOU SO"-
It just isn't worth it, perfect example of a possible trauma being prevented.

Very, VERY glad you learned your lesson.

I really wouldn't think so...when using Oxy(up the nose first,then IV) had some Fent patches(not the gel kind,did that one time,smoked a tiny amount, was hoping to enjoy it, but the person I was with was shooting it and there breathing was shallow, so I had to baby-sit cuz they would wake up from a nod, then head to do another shot,last time they did fent that way) but had the kind without the gel,50mcg also, chewed and held in my mouth(not the whole thing at once of course.) It did not raise my tolerance, and I did it more than once, but everyone is different so I guese I can't give you a direct answer, but I really don't think so...be careful! And don't squeeze out what's left in the patch and hold in your mouth or anything, easy way to end up under the ground. Be careful again, Fent is strong stuff, some say it's lacking in euphoria but I really liked it actually...start slow, the gel is not distributed equallly in the patch, and we are talking about a drug that's gets ya fucked up in the Microgram range, not even the MG range...