• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

humm champagne, 3F-phenmetrazine, weed, the next day i been tripping though

d_zps0781bf3b.jpg

I did 100-140mg of baclofen + 300mg meprobamate + some other negligible drugs that come with the meprobamate, on the 23rd. Was still feeling the effects on christmas eve...

So jealous. My Christmas was full of family (fiance's family who only drinks wine - gross wine, so I had a sip) and then my family (my mom refuses to have anything with caffeine as it could be addictive and my dad only drinks beer... also gross). A couple years ago I stayed overnight at my parents for two nights so I brought myself some ketamine so I could, you know, survive it.

A ton of dissociatives and psychedelics. I did a fat shot of MXE a while before the big dinner then went into my room and shot more MXE, DOC, 2c-E, etc. Also got highly stoned and had some champagne.

I was on a lot of xanax and other benzos the last two christmases. This one I want to remember, I'm going to try and get me some good heroin, if not a couple blues. I haven't used opiates in a while I want to get fucking blitzed. My family all drinks, pops pills like benzos (not to the same extent as me, lol) and vicodins... So I should have the right to take my poison too.