• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

Two Christmas ago I put on a fentanyl patch I'd "liberated" from my Aunt. No tolerance, and they last for three days--that steady buzz over all of Christmas was absolutely perfect to handle family.

This time I'm gonna be sober, and have to explain why I'm thirty pounds lighter and have no front teeth.

It'll be fun. Hopefully somebody had a baby to distract everyone.

Hey, whenever someone asks about your missing teeth, just tell em it's all you wanted for Christmas.

Considering my recent carcinoma diagnosis, this Christmas I will likely imbibe on my prescribed drugs, including Rick Simpson Oil (a cannabis extract), CBD oil as needed, Oxycontin 20mg, additional anti-nausea meds as needed, and gabapebtin. Iboprofen, at least once a day at400-600mg to help break fever when they get above 100 or 101. Without these meds I can't even move. At least I dont start chemo till next week :D Merry Christmas

Two Christmas ago I put on a fentanyl patch I'd "liberated" from my Aunt. No tolerance, and they last for three days--that steady buzz over all of Christmas was absolutely perfect to handle family.

This time I'm gonna be sober, and have to explain why I'm thirty pounds lighter and have no front teeth.

It'll be fun. Hopefully somebody had a baby to distract everyone.

The only time I ever understood I could possibly die was when I liberated one of my dad's fentanyl patches when he was a terminal cancer patient. But the considerable amount of vodka I drank while I had the patch on might have had something to do with it.

So far for me today only 1mg Ativan.

Sounds like you had some other stuff going on there. My Aunt's just a nutty fibromyalgia type with all kinds of random psychoactives laying around in drawers waiting to expire.

Right now my staggered half kilo of gabapentin isn't quite doing it, fucking rapid tolerance.

All I want for Christmas is a few-grams, Tweak.

Last year I had propylhexedrine at my p4rent's annual Christmas Eve party. G0t wasted with my siblings and people who owe me money and at some point I semi-blacked out, smoked the first cigarette in 2 weeks and collapsed on some steps and gashed open my forehead and have a scar still.

The year before that I did Adderall and g0t wasted with my siblings and people who owe me money and blacked out and stole from my sibling all sloppy, so my brother sent me to bed, and I fell into a book shelf, knocking half the stuff in the room over and then I took my pants off and peed on them as if they were the toilet.

Yeah I tend to get crunk as a skunk on Christmas Eve. Gonna lay off the stims this year, and I won't drink as much.

Last edited:
your just on here as much as my uncle so he's computer doesn't lustfully hang. yes and swimming in the pool can be done at any time of the day or night seeing as it has heating. The pool isn't open but if you're willing to pull back the cover and throw shit in it you're more than welcome.