Site Feedback Why is Bluelight ashamed of the Lounge yet not ashamed of The Shrine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, i just sent a lengthily email to the Central Intelligence Agency.

I got an email back to contact <snip> in the morning,central time .

Fuck you. I hope this shit gets shut down .
I just laughed so hard.
I love you D's

"CIA"

Thanks, i just sent a lengthily email to the Central Intelligence Agency.

I got an email back to contact <snip> in the morning,central time .

Fuck you. I hope this shit gets shut down .

wSMr7Gc.png

We all know The Lounge is now a place for VIP's. You better be popular or have connections with a few of the moderators.

I know I'm not going to make the cut, and I've never sent a request. After all, it would be a waste of time.

What about the rejects! Shouldn't we have a place of our own?

Right now, I proposing the idea of a new forum for us who didn't make the cut!

My proposal is: The Pub

It'll be a place for all the guys who didn't make the cut for The Lounge.

If the Bluelight decides not oblige by the request of bluelighters who advocate something for everyone... Well then...

The Bluelight is a prejudice narrow minded super conservative backwards thinking favoritism feudalism piece of garbage.

Hopefully this thread stands. Power to the Peasants!

REVERSE THE ROOT!

every bluelighter, (50 posts) makes the cut. the only people that get rejected are ones who have a clear cut history of misbehaving in the lounge. to date, no one is on that list.

think of it as a "viewer discretion is advised" followed by an "i agree that i am 18 years of age".

Last edited:
It is strange that there's no suggestion box. So many bluelighters are talking about the importance of community, yet no place for feedback....

the forum you are posting in was solely created for feedback and technical issues. look at your thread prefix.

But I thought the mystery was going to encourage more users??

the criteria that disqualifies a person from participating in the lounge is decided by

- their behavior onsite

- 50 posts

- their past behavior in the lounge

- lounge moderator consent

no one that has currently opted in or the any of the regular lounge members match the criteria for disqualification.

Sounds like a lot of hoops for someone to jump through for a subform they can't even view or lurk

No one is worried about themselves, they only wish for the place to remain fresh.

Honestly I don't see why everyone is complaining. This is a great idea, mods can ban any user if they feel like it now

And I don't know why everyone keeps saying nobody will join the forum and it will die off slowly. You don't think people are gonna want to join some new secret hidden forum? I'll bet there will actually be more users than before because of this

Idk I actually see this having a positive effect in the long run. Just need to get the post approval fixed, and everything will be back to normal.

they'd be the d/l type. like sourcing pm's kinda circle jerk style.

baooozs has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So lets make this public....

Havoc? What is the bullshit you have caused in the Lounge? People can't even post without waiting for it to be approved?? How is this not creating drama and havoc?

I am simply asking why the Shrine is not a secret subforum, yet no one has answered me.

This isn't for fun. I am the voice of reason because no one can accuse me of being a loser. I am the model of a successful mentally healthy drug user. I am my brother's and sister's keeper.

I'll ask you nicely again will you please reverse the merging of the initial thread until the questions are answered.

Honestly I don't see why everyone is complaining. This is a great idea, mods can ban any user if they feel like it now

And I don't know why everyone keeps saying nobody will join the forum and it will die off slowly. You don't think people are gonna want to join some new super secret forum? I'll bet there will actually be more users than before because of this

Idk I actually see this having a positive effect in the long run

i think it'd need to at the very least be put back under the Community Forum listings or it'd be like we're posting in the TACO forum.

That or just put a sticky in every forum that explains what the lounge is and steps on how to view it

People are still going to talk about the lounge in other forums. Everybody who is on bluelight right now already knows what the lounge is

In fact I bet you're going to see a lot of lurkers ask to be approved just so they can read what we post. You'd be surprised how many guests use to lurk the lounge.. This may force hem to register an account on bluelight. Which will eventually lead them to explore the site even more

I don't understand why it has to be invisible. The inter web is a big place, surely by the time you start researching illegal drugs you have probably heard a swear word or seven

The point is they're "hiding us away".... that says a lot about how they feel. Yet, they pretend that's not the reason and beat around the bush as to why.

Last edited:
Think I give a shit that they're 'hiding us away'?

lol I don't fucking care. Now that the forum is private means we can say almost whatever we want without being infracted.

How is this a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.