Site Feedback Why is Bluelight ashamed of the Lounge yet not ashamed of The Shrine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if were able to just suggest forums created, there obviously needs to be a psychology sub-forum.

It is strange that there's no suggestion box. So many bluelighters are talking about the importance of community, yet no place for feedback....

Way too seriously. This isn't some VIP exclusive elite club it's a cesspool of junkies and cooked units and that's why we love it so. You don't need connections or anything. Reading wayyyy too much into that. You gotta be a real stooge with shit quality posts if you don't make the cut. And I swear this thread was made like two weeks ago by you or parappa :/

I propose we call it the taco forum.

Lmao RULE ONE STAR RULE ONE

We all know The Lounge is now a place for VIP's. You better be popular or have connections with a few of the moderators.

I know I'm not going to make the cut, and I've never sent a request. After all, it would be a waste of time.

What about the rejects! Shouldn't we have a place of our own?

Right now, I proposing the idea of a new forum for us who didn't make the cut!

My proposal is: The Pub

It'll be a place for all the guys who didn't make the cut for The Lounge.

If the Bluelight decides not oblige by the request of bluelighters who advocate something for everyone... Well then...

The Bluelight is a prejudice narrow minded super conservative backwards thinking favoritism feudalism piece of garbage.

Hopefully this thread stands. Power to the Peasants!

REVERSE THE ROOT!

i think you're onto something here

I mean if were able to just suggest forums created, there obviously needs to be a psychology sub-forum.

Yeah, so we can have tons of people who took psych 101 in there all running their mouths like they're actually psychologists

Last edited:
If you kill yourself because of a internet trolls comments either killing yourself was inevitable or it is an act of God. I thought most were doing pretty good about not dropping the n or f Bomb I know I made a concious effort. Also I truly use what methods I think actually work to get some of the more worthless posters to rethink shit ie HR

welp, assuming a large percentage of Bluelighters dont atleast have a BA is probably wrong.

And Psyc 101 could and would certainly help homeless people or couch surfers popping into libraries.

Isn't this connected to MAPS now? :\

a sixteen year old girl who just rolled with fake friends, or a 67 year old woman accepting her cancer diagnosis accidentally passing through that most certainly could and would have consequences.

No not at all. But textbooks are 450, 4G is 45 a month, internet connection maybe 70, theres no reason to not supply a service and have anything we can as public domain for access to Bluelighters. Half the time a steady wikipedia page and some freetime is all you need. Maybe a pipe dream, but it would probably snowball into a lot of positives.

The Venus Project is not all PH. D. holders to my knowledge.

The greatest harm reduction for any 16 yr old girl is to be told to stop doing drugs and study hard in school.

Has the lounge resulted in any suicide? God knows European DD has caused a hell of a lot more direct deaths in the past 12-18 months but we don't hear anyone wanting to restrict it's members. This is the sort of shit one should be tracking

I can only assume it is because in Europe the term Fag hasn't been claimed by the queers.

I'm not Australian but if you really think about it Australia was founded by men who cut Englishmen in their sleep and ate their bread. It makes sense they wouldn't be too keen to be associated with law abiding do gooder Uncle Toms who stayed in Europe.

Australians do smoke fags and eat coon cheese.

Fix the lounge please.

Before i donate anymore money , fix the lounge so i can see my post's. If not.. Man RIP DM,lonewolf,keaton i'm outies. Thought i'd be better then this.
I gota get shit approved in the lounge before i can say rest in peace to you guys.

U know where u fucked up admins, fuck u. I miss my friends; i cant say RIP Tim,without it being approved. If you dont fix it, where i can post regularly. Then i'm out.
You just lost a valued bluelighter,
Bye
Drew

I cant even contact anyone in MAPS:
6669F81A-CAD5-4264-8BB0-39A5BBDF25CB_zpsexbr2pud.png

I want my goddamn $10 back or i'm reporting you to the feds for false advertisement for harm reduction. Thanks for keeping my friends alive. RIP DM,lw,keaton.

Thanks, i just sent a lengthily email to the Central Intelligence Agency.

I got an email back to contact <snip> in the morning,central time .

Fuck you. I hope this shit gets shut down .

Status
Not open for further replies.