The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course it's the gays fault. And Indian call centre workers

How about fixing bluelight mobile before you try and get all technical with hidden forums?

Revert to the Old Lounge while you fix this.

Then implement this:

Public Lounge WITH REAL MODS
happy ttys, pictures, random stuff.

Private Lounge with retards as mods or no mods at all. let the rats play in the shit. but don't tolerate that ANYWHERE else.

Hello everyone,

It has been decided by Senior Staff, in consultation with moderators from The Lounge, that The Lounge will now be a hidden subforum, with its own usergroup. If you wish to opt-in to participate in The Lounge, you must go to "Usergroup Permissions" in "Settings" (at the top right corner) and request to join the usergroup "Lounge Rats". The Lounge's moderators will then decide if they will approve your request. Anyone who does not successfully join the usergroup will no longer be able to access The Lounge.

We believe that this is the best way to keep alive certain traditions in The Lounge, such as its higher degree of free speech, while giving Bluelighters the option to keep its content hidden during their forum browsing.

Bluelight's Admin team will give The Lounge moderation team a lot of autonomy over who gets in and who gets kicked out. Participants may be removed from the usergroup by The Lounge's moderators instead of receiving warnings or infractions for breaking Lounge rules. Bluelighters who don't join the The Lounge usergroup or who are removed from the usergroup will still be able to participate in the rest of Bluelight, but won't be able to see The Lounge on their main forum homepage.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to post them in this thread. Thank you! :)
The lounge mods were not consulter. Ur a liar and don't have what it takes to be admin

Well of course it's the gays fault. And Indian call centre workers

How about fixing bluelight mobile before you try and get all technical with hidden forums?
Because fixing clientside issues for a host of retarded mobile platforms is much harder than hiding a subforum and tweaking permissions. this isnt a root canal you have nothing of value to say on the subject really.

I like now the lounge mods get no recognition anymore

"What's the lounge ?"

The chiefs forums have a lounge forum

A website dedicated to harm reduction that doesn't communicate with its members. This place is a fucking joke.

Way to try to comb a bunch of druggies. God forbid some junkies see some people making fun of each other.

Everyone into NEMD imo. Post whatever, as long as it doesn't have to do with Electronic Music you're technically in the clear.

Fucking fascists.
ty bb you are the best!!

It's okay to shoot heroin in your veins, here are some places to get clean needles.

I'm glad I at least got some pussy here.

I cannot access the lounge…. but I am still receiving emails from it…

Tell someone the truth even if it hurts now that is harm reduction in action yet you get infracted and put in hidden forums

Tell people to stick drugs in their bums and you are a saint genius of harm reduction. Laughable at best

Trip report -krokodil-

I made some krokodil shot it my asshole i heard it has the most viens from a mod

Hour later my ass was melted I have to shit out of my armpits for the rest of my life

8/10 would try again highly recommend to everyone but I would should it into your eyes for harm reduction reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.