The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got accepted.

(thank god)

but I don't see any reason to post anymore because of the approval thing for every post

I'd rather not trouble the mods

Sorry for the lack of tact, but my head hurts.

Whose idea was this?

Like seriously. This was not a good idea. Well, good idea, TERRIBLE execution.

What was the plan?

Lets just make the lounge private, and approve all posts? Are you fucked in the head? Why didn't you communicate your ideas before implementation, so that people that aren't total fucking knobs could help you refine your idea into something that isn't SHIT?

A) approval is stupid. stop that shit.
B) you turkeys gave us access to things we shouldn't have.
C) this is the worst way to reign in a subforum that has been out of control from some time because the mods ????

Im amused how you all take this so seriously (oh im a mod on BL, look at my huge dick) and then go and prove yourselves to be incompetent morons.

again I say these hateful things only because I love you and want to see you in a better place.

So this means I can't be an anti-social invisojerk and look at the nudie threads anymore.

There is no post approval, there never was.

Yeah European people are never going to just develop a sense of humor. They truly are just built differently. For those saying they will go to other forums and lounge enjoy your insta bans. I honestly know a really good site with a section called the pub. I know the owner and I bet he would love the traffic but it just wouldn't be the same. I've alerted axl, RIP the lounge. At least now we know why roger left when he did. We will always have TC too people need to hit that up more often. Good run while I was here and I hope to meet some of yall at some point irl

lol i was wondering why peope were complaining about something that didn't even exist
I was wrong. There is post approval, we're crew so not affected. Papa said they're working on a fix.

Wow.

I hate how the lounge is a joke to most people, but it plays an important role in peoples lives, that serves as a useful social outlet that despite the shenanigans is totally pro harm reduction in that it gives its users something fun and social in their lives.

when otto sold crack all day, there was lots of people around but no friends, only degenerates. friends were in the lounge. always there to say hi and care. friends on the internet were the only thing that kept otto sane and alive.

the lounge is the yin to TDS yang.

Ya does need approval

I think tl shouldn't even be moderated just a free for all fuck fest

Way to try to comb a bunch of druggies. God forbid some junkies see some people making fun of each other.

Everyone into NEMD imo. Post whatever, as long as it doesn't have to do with Electronic Music you're technically in the clear.

Fucking fascists.

I love this. This is a great idea. Not being able to edit posts will now make the place more raw and exciting!

Great idea?! More like the worst idea and unneeded bullshit. Who's the fucking genius that decided this would be a good idea?

It has been decided by Senior Staff, in consultation with moderators from The Lounge, that The Lounge will now be a hidden subforum

Moderators:Tude, axl blaze, amanda_eats_pandas, Roger&Me, papasomni
a_e_p is AWOL,
Roger hasn't been in about a month
Axl blaze is blazed half the time
Tude just wants to watch the lounge burn
and papa.

Status
Not open for further replies.