• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

xmas loot thread

harmacologist

Ex-Bluelighter
wat u get?
brb bloody fase

rk3owI8.jpg

I got socks and boxers lol.

Its funny when I was younger I would have been upset about that but I dont really want anything else. I figure now that I am older (27) the days of getting actual gifts are past, havent gotten a real present in years, and now that my brothers and I are older the only one who should get anything is my mother and my father. My mom gets plenty of gifts and my dad gets shirts but making my mom happy is all he really wants anyway.

I got e new puter cause this one is dying.:) But I did not get a PM from mell:(

Stop lying filthy liar.

Anways I got a bunch of various and unexciting things from relatives. My bf however did surprisingly well this year and got me the following:

images

ProVariMiniPearlWhite-2.jpg

My boyfriend and I decided to do small gifts this year. We gave each other WWF bears. We have a bit of a collection (aka I have an obsession). I got a koala and he got a grizzly bear.

Not exactly a present but was announced to me on Christmas Eve. Basically I've been wanting a cat for, well, ever. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment so not ideal for a kitten. I've been adoring this cat for months on this website and my boyfriend finally agreed we could get her!!!! And now I have the cutest cat :D :D :D :D :D :D THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

Besides that.... my parents got me a utensil set (although I already have one that's much nicer and worth about twice as much) and half a dinner plate set (I already have a stylish full one). They don't really get it lol. I'm returning both and getting a kettle which I've been asking for since my birthday. I might get a food processor since that was also what I wanted. LOL.

A 5 pack of Lynx deodz, a couple of shirts, lots of chocolate (<3 Lindt) and a radio CD player. Wasn't really expecting a lot, still got some stuff though :)

414JfQrHofL._SY355_.jpg

A photo frame, towel, H&M gift card (lol), cash from grandparents and candy. The mug is the best though.

cigarettes and adidas.

classy innit?

Im guessing you have a job seyer cause only the employed appreciate the shit out of novelty mugs

you can send me those H&M vouchers I need socks.

I was really hoping for socks this year.

I appreciate the shit out of anything Star Wars tbh but yes, I am employed and at our office we all have our own mugs. I need socks as well, which is what Ill be using it on.

Brand new studio headphones, house slippers, jcrew giftcard, 23yr old rum, kitchenware, and a mexican jesus candle because my bf thinks my jew ass needs to be saved.

Was some good loot tbh

Ya im not a big rum drinker, but its pretty good stuff. Kinda hot. Needs to be over ice or in a mixed drink like a v strong pina colada.