• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

TTYS v rip DEXbrah, WOLFFF and those EADDouche peepz too 2014

tumblr_mh383sS8TL1r2iecmo1_250.gif

Can I smoke my pancake?
If not you're all cunts and "forum's gone to shit" or whatever bullshit is fashionable to say these days.

<3

opening christmas cards gets boring after you stop getting ones with money in them haha

I don't do Christmas cards I can't be bothered. Waste of money, waste of time n waste of paper. I just do the presents n wishing Merry Christmas. I used to get people's addresses n write them cards but it was time consuming n expensive I stopped doing it. My loved ones n frienfs know I'm thinking of them n not just at Christmas n new year but ALWAYS <3

Evey

yea if you are not sending money chances are people aren't opening/reading urs anyway.

yea if you are not sending money chances are people aren't opening/reading urs anyway.

hahahahaha you've a very peculiar way of viewing things, WO, but you make me laugh lol

But if you've such a strong belief in sending / receiving money in a card I won'r begrudge you sending me £100
Please send to <-------------- aftermentioned addressed n make it snappy. For some reason the last time the post was delivered to the moon was 1969 with some nutter talking a small step. Funny we've no steps on the moon like I said, barkin' lol :D

I'm on 3fpm for the first time so apologies for shite jokes / posts =D Merry Christmas, WO xxxxx

To Ali: do we have guidelines for this sub-forum---or is it just the BLUA? If we've guidelines I'd please like to read them. For instance, are we allowed to mention substances here or are they forbidden similar to the recovery social threads? I acknowledge that this sub-forum is a focus on the festive period so obviously not a huge focus on drugs so I'm meaning in passing like what I've taken i really want to familiarise myself with what is n isn't allowed on here. Thank you :) xxxx <3

Evey

Last edited:
I'M JUST TYRING TO SAY christmas is a little better when you're getting more stuff. Facts.

Can I smoke my pancake?
If not you're all cunts and "forum's gone to shit" or whatever bullshit is fashionable to say these days.

<3
Just remember to write a trip report.

I have a feeling I know what Santan is bringing you this xmas...
Santan really must like me. Personally, I only turn on my TV for exactly two reasons (or stations if you will):

1) Playstation - Vidya games/Netflix & Chill
2) Basketball

Any other reason is for the birds.

I got an arm of snow.
WHITE BICEP POWER TO TEH PPL!
Now need some more white stuff to the tricep area.

i want to kill myself around this week of christnmas usually

like if i dont get enough stuff haha

All I found was a dusty book, written by some weird kid.

I just got back from my exam. Couldn't find the concentration and discipline to properly study for it, yet I think I did amazing! It was basically an exam about drugs and their effects, but they called it medicine.