• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

TTYS v rip DEXbrah, WOLFFF and those EADDouche peepz too 2014

greetings, friends.

I had a marvellous xmas. it was lots of work and a little bit stressful but it was lovely and im glad it happened and im glad it's over.

unfortunately, I didn't end up doing my champagne breakfast. xmas morning was wayyyy to hectic and I started shitting brixxxxxx big time because the 22kg sheep carcass wasn't going to cooked in time. it was cooked in time. it was okay. false alarm. remain calm.

ENOAA...show us ur pictures of ur breakfast!!!!!

I also spent a few days just before xmas up in the mountains. it was v nice. my bf got bitten by a snake. I saved him and am a true hero. I also did paragliding.

all in all 9.7/10 xmas period would eat and mountain again.

the joint smoking spot

img_104424_7a27b9184c67c0d20c59fd6858ff049a_max800x600.jpg

6/10 needs more beaches

Not really prime sheep terrain, but it's luvvvvly.

Rip lw. I'll grow the shit out of some maize this year and think of you.

greetings, friends.

I had a marvellous xmas. it was lots of work and a little bit stressful but it was lovely and im glad it happened and im glad it's over.

unfortunately, I didn't end up doing my champagne breakfast. xmas morning was wayyyy to hectic and I started shitting brixxxxxx big time because the 22kg sheep carcass wasn't going to cooked in time. it was cooked in time. it was okay. false alarm. remain calm.

ENOAA...show us ur pictures of ur breakfast!!!!!

I also spent a few days just before xmas up in the mountains. it was v nice. my bf got bitten by a snake. I saved him and am a true hero. I also did paragliding.

all in all 9.7/10 xmas period would eat and mountain again.

I don't know you very well but wish you a better christmas this time around :)

Evey

pretty hard to beat a 9.7/10

maybe if my boyfriend gets bitten by a crocodile this time instead it could bring me up to a 9.85. 9.9 if i see death roll.

thanks for the well-wishes and a merry xmas to you too EVEL.

wow i thought i was banned from here.

I'm ONLY a little bummed i might have to update my tv when i get a new xbox this xmas. i'm big into this christmas so i'm glad we can vent here

Ive got plans to experience the mall this year.
Its always been a favorite of mine.
Im buying myself an impact wrench to fix my scooter. I will buy a padded leather or performance material motorcycle jacket maybe with a removable liner to handle all of Floridas riding conditions.

Im going to have to mapquest directions for surface streets to the mall.

Ill be cruising through Tudes Town. I shop at a few different stores in her Town. Maybe I wil buy her some tampons and a dildo to act weird around. She is so pure theres no telling what she would do.

Last edited:
Is this a RIP thread. Ok

Knock I miss you so fkn much every damn day. Why the fuck did you die? Why? You were EADD. You cared so much its not fucking right that you're no longer with us. I'm so angry with you for dying but I love you so. You were so amazing. You cared so much. Do you know your sister PMd me to thank me for remembering you? But why wouldn't I, Michael, there was no one like you. You suported me. You were there for us. This world is so fkn cruel to take you away from us. I never understood it, I can never understand it. I wish you were fkn here with us. I missyou, knock, every fucking day. You were not meant to be taken from us so young you fuckin werent. It's wrong on so many levels.

Knock, please, give us a sign you are looking down on EADD n aprove of the mod team because I miss you like fucking hell n it's just WRONG, so wrong :(

Evey

Going to my parents with the little one which is usually fun as my siblings pop round to. My mam makes a lovely Christmas dinner n homemade stuffing n we always wind her up by putting on the Queen's speech (we don't like the Queen hahaha) but yea I'm looking fwd to it <3

Evey

Last year for christmas my boyfriends mom got so shithoused she made dinner, sat us all down, and then proclaimed she needed to go to bed and needed help getting there.

Cant wait for this year*~*~*~*

wow i thought i was banned from here.

I'm ONLY a little bummed/b] i might have to update my tv when i get a new xbox this xmas. i'm big into this christmas so i'm glad we can vent here

You sure you're not totally bummed

I need to complain about the forum skin somewhere. Guess that'll be here. Ugly.