• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Buy a BLer a festivus present?

I already did but won't be telling lol :) But when I do buy something it tends to be something of significance like a st christopher or a friendship bracelet. A gift has to truly mean something n be more than just monetary value. It has to put a smile on the receiver's face n also be of meaning like something I feel will protect them spirituality. There's a few BLers I'd like to buy presents for but no money at mo, so they'll have to be content with knowing that I love them n am always there for them. There are some things/gifts that money can never buy. <3

Evey

A hooker and a box of chocolate truffles.

And a dump truck of money so that E could explore what money can buy.

A massive artistic piece, painted by hand and covering an entire wall, exploring the wonders of psychedelia.

<3

a purpose built little treasure chest for holding different powders, blotters, milligram scale, and other necessities

D) All the [dicks] above.

But in all serious, just email your vendor requesting he enter his stockroom with a ¼ cup measuring spoon after plugging 17mg Etizolam, taking one scoop from each of his products, and that he ship it all in one bag to my building.

I'll write a live TR , holding a modified dead-man's switch rigged up to the 911 speed-dial button on my landline and a RCA boombox primed to play a cassette tape containing a brief message communicating my address and to which side of my shirt they'll find a list of my prescriptions pinned.

Last edited:
fluorideshield2pack_sep14.jpg

For claxl

^
sorry ill have to return it and buy drugs with the money.

I'm a socks and condoms kind of guy.

Buy daddy a motorcycle jacket. The badder the better. No ricer/jap crap. Im not adverse to metal studs n buckles.

It's the usernames that gave us away right?

That's what you get for teaching your kid harm reduction a motor jacket instead of the motor cycle the son i should have had would have bought me.

I KNEW IT!
Well merry xmas to both of you anyway.
I'm not here to judge, you see.