• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Getting my gym on tomorrow. My body needs it but my brain needs it more!
Anyone know of a good routine to get in? Like cardio for a certain number of time? I also want to get my stomach back (had a baby 7 months ago) and I look like I'm still preggo.

i went to the gym today for 25 mins! i did HIIT for about 15 then just walked for 10. i actually felt really good today even though i was craving ultra hard today.

probably will be doing yoga teacher training this year for 7 months starting in march, me is excited!

OT: went to yoga this morn, doing 30 minutes this evening.

Went to the gym yesterday but off today and will be back tomorrow to do spinning class.

probably will be doing yoga teacher training this year for 7 months starting in march, me is excited!

OT: went to yoga this morn, doing 30 minutes this evening.

That sounds great, id be excited 2.

My collarbone acted up today:(.. I have an appointment to see the ortho next week.

^definitely get that fixed man.

@maya
how is hot yoga? does it give more of a workout compared to regular yoga?

worked out for a couple hours with friends. did some cardio and got some lifting in. chest and triceps!

eating eggs and then off to work!!

Two hours at the gym and I feel great. Sore but great. I lost track of time when I was doing some cardio which is good. Going back tomorrow. I'm glad I have the motivation for now!!!

Back in the gym tomorrow then hot yoga tuesday wed will be rest day thursday spinning and friday gym again or depends how i feel i might skip fri and gym saturday.

@lacster the sweating part is what i really love about hot yoga, i feel that i burn more calories because of that and i feel that it is more challenging compared to a regular yoga and it detoxified the bad stuff specially on eating a lot on weekends lol

Another two hours. I was waiting on a friend to get off work and the time just flew. I hope I didn't over do it!!

Forgot to add that it was my first time in the gym completely alone after a gentlemen left. Twas quite eerie.

^yeah haha sometimes when i go a lil later at night it gives me the same feeling too.

Change of plans tonight will be spinning class. Thursday hot yoga and friday gym.

Im going to mosey on down to the gym this afternoon jog and then put in a double day.. legs, chest, and arms. :D

I'm getting ancy so I think it will be a late night session tonight. I'm going to tan too as I haven't seen sunlight in god knows long. I feel good but I'm super frustrated with my after baby body. :(

Hot yga was awesome as usual. Back to the gym tomorrow!

I have been slacking.. going to pick it up nice here. Saw the ortho, xrays and all that... nsaids and physical therapy are what the good doctor ordered. Think this will work. so charge on that.

After i move i'm going to pick up ji jitsu and add that into my training. Im also taking up tai chi again.

But or tomorrow.. walk run back and shoulders.

Hot yga was awesome as usual. Back to the gym tomorrow!

Gosh.. Where do you find the energy to do this. I having nothing. My battery is gone for a long time. The price of being sober and no endorphin being produced YET..
Good for you though. I´ll get there someday..

Thing is i eat a lot hehe and id feel so bad thr next day of not exercising telling myself how much of a lazy ass i am. Plus i am always paranoid about gaining weight.

Kinda sore from back and shoulders.. idk whats on the menu for today.. a jog for sure.. but then it might just be a world pool sauna day :)