• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Found out my grandmother is gonna be fine. She ended up in the hospital the other day from health troubles.

Found out my grandmother is gonna be fine. She ended up in the hospital the other day from health troubles.

thats great news!

I am just happy that I was able to help my manager out with her tasks today. She was really feeling overwhelmed with projects which our owners/bosses could not make a god damn decision about. I assured her that I will be supporting her and helping her out with her projects as much as I can. At the end of the day we can only do so much

cleaned my room up (it was a bit of a disgrace), took the dog for a walk, washed dog, washed dishes, now im going to yoga and meditation with my sister. a nice and productive day !

12 gallons of the best spaghetti sauce on the planet is simmering away on the stove..

EDIT: its done divided and about to be frozen.

Last edited:
Today I went to my biggest most important manager meeting to date. We talked about produce and things like that. I am the assistant kitchen manager at one of our two locations. Really great experience.

My grandmother has been in the hospital since saturday. We thought we were going to lose her, she pulled out of it and will be ok

^♡♡♡

TGIF and tonight is burger night with bf!

my grandmother said she'll pay for a tattoo to cover up the mess that is now my right forearm =D

^ thats lucky!!! I wish my granma will pay for mine too hihi

I have a friend who was infected by hep C during a tattoo section.
I am not sure if it was really that though..
BTW, How are you doing Maya? Managed what you were trying to ease down?
Keep wishing you luck:)

^ thats lucky!!! I wish my granma will pay for mine too hihi

she's the coolest grandma in the world, a blue and true cockney-Londoner who grew up in the east end and was born within ear-shot of the bow-bells.
love her, she's my rock.