• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

There is no MDMA like characteristic to 4-HO-MiPT, completely different drugs, with a whole other feel to them, worlds apart.
Personally, I almost never have any anxiety on a psychedelic, but I'd think that there shouldn't be much less anxiety on most tryptamines than LSD.
Treat it with respect & I'm sure you'll love it :)

I've only been able to try it once though, but I've got a lot in stock, just have to get around to taking it.
I found this and 4-HO-MET to be excellent psychedelics for an amazingly fun night with friends, although I find 4-HO-MET in se to be overhyped.

Thanks for your thoughts. But I have seen it said many times by different people, that they felt there was an MDMA like euphoria to the Miprocin. Quite a lot of different reports of it to, where people have specifically likened it to MDMA, noticeably more so than the other tryptamines.

Dont get me wrong, I wasnt pulled towards it on account of this reported aspect,,it just sounds like something I might like about it.

I have an extremely severe anxiety disorder as well as severe clinical depression, all largely due to illness and mutliple physical health conditions and injuries. It isnt so easy to trip when you are unwell and in great physical discomfort and mental unrest.

But ironically, it does help if I can get through it. The more I trip, the more relaxed I am in general. My first 3 trips 8 weeks ago- were so difficult due to my condition. I benefitted but dont want such a hard time next, so I have waited until I feel better first. I actually feel a lot less anxious about the Miprocin, I except for the intense come up by the sounds of it.

I've read similar things, but I don't really agree. Of course some psychedelics are inherently more euphoric than others, but there is no guaranteed euphoria when it comes to tripping, certainly not MDMA like, although I've had 'better euphoria' than MDMA when tripping, some LSD trips for example (and DOC, that euphoria is unrivaled ;) ). I think it's more about set, setting, how you're feeling, how you perceive what you're experiencing etcetera. It's very much possible that it's just a positive, nice but not very euphoric trip.

Actually, in my experience with the lighter tryptamines, the euphoric aspect mainly stems from the underlying humerous feeling, and the increased emotions too of course.
It's noticeably different than 'euphoria' you can get from empathogens.

But oh well.. enjoy man =D don't want to ruin it for you

Thanks man I appreciate your insight. I have never joined any of these type of forums before, despite having been a psychedellic user (born for it really) until my Lyme Disease hit in 2005. Things have never been the same since Im allergic to practically everything.

There is a very high chance I will be very allergic to the Miprocin. I cant even take any vitamin pills/capsules/powders/herb supplements without severe adverse reactions.

There are only 2 types of herbal tea I can actually tolerate and I dislike them both. I cant even use toothpaste since 14 years ago, and virtually 100% of what most people eat, drink, consume, smoke, take etc...I could not even think abwout ingesting. In that, at least one ingredient is consumed each time somebody consumes anything, which I react badly to.

The Lyme Disease really fucked my immune system and nervous system-that is precisely what it does. I always theorised that pure LSD should be well tolerated by me, physiacly and adverse reaction wise.
And I believe that is the case from my 3 1plsd trips. Coming from a lab, it was the first time I could be sure of purity. I was also assured that the blotter was pretty neutral besides the 1p itself.

They also told me that the eay they lay their trips now- they dont oxidise.
Not sure how true that is but what I took was very potent for the dose. I have dosed up to 1000ug L25 before when I was more well. I handled my trips superbly, but am in a significantly worse all rpund condition now.

200ug of 1plsd hit me as hard and fast as virtually any come up ever.

I hope I can tolerate the Miprocin. Doses are still pretty low. And the substancd is at least lab grade purity. I can only try and see.

I have no idea how mushrooms would affect me. Im very allergic to suoermarket mushrooms- they make me feel WEIRD lol!

Anyway, I could learn so so much from you guys and this lovely forum, as I have been doing already. Big thanks to all you guys for what you have contributed.

I rather enjoyed my first full experience with 4 ho mipt at 15 mg.
However I found the come up/first couple hours rather shakey physically...
Otherwise a very pleasant stimulating tryptamine. Rather erotic.

Would love to combo with 4 aco dmt to smooth it out. Maybe 15 miprocin and 20 4 aco dmt... Will report back

Ingested 20mg of this and about 40mg of 4-fma. Quite a bit of tolerance due to a soft hippy flip this weekend at a festival, so the effect is on the mild side. Got some stuff on my mind, so it's sort of a therapeutic trip.

Barely any come-up anxiety, no nausea(it does make me nauseous at times) Still a very enjoyable experience. Strangely my pupils are of normal size even though I should be peaking right now.

Anyway, the effect this has on sound is incredible. Sound to visual synesthesia seems to always be included in the experience when I take this, which makes listening to music, playing an instrument(guitar/keyboard in my case) and singing extremely enjoyable. Notes have these static colors to them(like I've never seen) and produce these intricate rhythmic dances. It makes me extremely creative musically.

SashaShiva, can you please move your discussion to a different thread. This stuff your posting doesn't provide any useful information about this substance and is kind of distracting.

But yeah, I love 4-HO-MiPT. Have taken it to 30mg. Really nice. Was pretty middle ground between 4-AcO-MET and 4-AcO-DMT for me. Pretty fun and weird and still that "Wow the world is amazing" vibe not too shallow, not too deep. I want to revisit this compund soon.

Last edited:
only one go at <15 mg with this.
Seemed half way on. Nice euphoric erotic body buzz. Nicer the 4 ho dipt imo. the one time I tried it lol... not enough trials but....

Will repeat at around 20 4 ho mipt this weekend, at a party.
Last trip for a while then tolerance break. before trying some lysergamides ...

only one go at <15 mg with this.
Seemed half way on. Nice euphoric erotic body buzz. Nicer the 4 ho dipt imo. the one time I tried it lol... not enough trials but....

Will repeat at around 20 4 ho mipt this weekend, at a party.
Last trip for a while then tolerance break. before trying some lysergamides ...
Did you use weed at all? I know it massively ramps up the effects of this compound.

My one and only trial so far at 10 mg was interesting. Higher dose is needed, but I don't think I would call it an underdose it was still a very worthwhile and useful experience at that level.

It proved to be very relaxing and healing and relieving.

I think 20 mg may be my go to next time as well, or maybe 22 mg.

I expect to use cannabis vaporization at some point and I my usually have plenty of cannabinoids in my system because I am a daily vaporist and I also am dependent on daily edible cannabis for digestive support.

Im sure my 10 mg 4-ho experience was made much fuller by my cannabis intake at the time.

Barely any come-up anxiety,
Oh yes, I forgot about this I did experienced absolutely no anxiety on the come up quite the opposite one of the easiest mental come ups on a psychedelic I have experience and much easier for me then on the various forms of lysergamides, which I do have quite a great deal of anxiety about when it comes to taking and coming up, largely due to health conditions and personal complications.

The Miprocin though, my mind was completely at ease and comforted from the very off.

Anyway, the effect this has on sound is incredible
What I noticed particularly on my moderate 10mg dose I had music playing at a fairly low volume and I did definitely notice some unusual and peculiar distortions in the sound but particularly it was like the bases was massively enhanced out of proportion with the rest of the music, which in contrast still sounded pretty normal but that bass would have a really noticeable vibration as if my ears were hooked up to the bass more than the rest of the sound.

It was almost a little eerie and unsettling, and I expect that's on a higher dose music could sound really quite bizarrely and unusually different to normal.

I look forward to finding out.

Well I've decided to trip on this one tommorow evening and I'm really excited. Haven't had this one in about seven years ago but back then id tripped on it probably 5-8 times not really sure. Only took it in a pretty modest dose range like 15-25mgs or so and I'll be doing the same thing this time.

Probably gonna take 16-18mgs at around 6pm and after like thirty minute mark im gonna start Ripping the Bubbler. So im VERY high on Cannabis, also will start sipping a 24oz Budweiser immidiately after i swallow the capsule. This stuff hits me really fast after taking it like alerts in 15mins or so if i recall. Alcohol smooths out my come-ups quite a bit and once i start fully tripping i could careless about beer and just smoke Pot during the trip.

Probably gonna watch a movie with my girlfriend and snuggle up. She will probably only drink and smoke weed. Once in awhile she will take a psychedelic with me but its pretty rare these days. It's fine because she is the most fun person to be around regardless. Deff gonna take it to the bedroom after the peak, this was a really erotic drug for me and made sex feel so amazing.

Really wanna try it mixed with 2C-C like you did at that festival Xorky, sounded like a great combo. But this time it will just be on it's own and maybe for the next one i will mix it up a bit with either that or Mescaline. I bet the Euphoria from the latter mixed with 4-OH-MiPT would be mind blowing.

Probably trip on this tommorow and then with the combo and put it on the back burner afterwords. Really wanna conserve what i have and save some for next spring\summer. Wanna sample the AcO variation at some point for comparison sake, hopefully at somepoint.

If it's pretty much indistinguishable from 4-aco-mipt, it's seems guaranteed to be a great substance.

If it's pretty much indistinguishable from 4-aco-mipt, it's seems guaranteed to be a great substance.
I find them pretty different, like most 4-ho/aco pairs. They all feel like different drugs to me. They do have a similar " flavor " and visual style but are different enough to not consider them equivalent at all. In that particular case I would certainly not. 4-aco-mipt has a much lighter headspace ime. 4-HO-mipt has much more potential to completely warp your mind.