• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

I think 4-aco-mipt is more visually colorful than the "HO" ... I love them both

Yup, I capped 40mg and had a great trip yesterday. Not much to report since I have in the previous thread many times. It was more of the same, but that's exactly what I love about it. :) Lots of breathing and waving, as well as 3D-ish patterns in the air and a mild headspace with a lot of laughing and saying random stuff to my gf. "So you like to sit on your perch and be judgmental? Well, I can do that too! Lmao" kind of crap, but it's all in good-natured fun since we always talk about random, silly stuff. =D

But anyway, I love this one. <3 Now that I can accurately rate trips with the + scale, it was definitely a +++ for about 4-5 hours, with a ~45 min to blast off. Then the tail end was a ++ for about 2-3 hours. I'll be trippin' on this one again real soon!

Does anyone know how strong is the mid term tolerance with this one ? Nowadays I can barely find the time to trip, but next week I'm presented with the opportunity to do it two weekends in a row. If I take 15 mg of Miprocin and drop a lysergamide six days later, will I get the expected effects from my usual dose ? Right now my tolerance is at baseline. I know consensus is that within seven days tolerance is near 120%, but just wanted to read some first hand experiences with this compound in particular. Thanks in advance!

I've dosed miprocin within ~3 days from each other, and the effects were only slightly weaker. I think 6 days is a long enough break even if it's a lysergamide being taken on the 2nd trip. That's just my two cents. :)

Beautiful compound...along with iprocin this has to be one of the horniest psychedelics there is. Oh the sexy miprocin stories I could tell you guys!

Beautiful compound...along with iprocin this has to be one of the horniest psychedelics there is. Oh the sexy miprocin stories I could tell you guys!

Yeah 4-HO-MiPT is definitely great for sex, no doubt about that. :) I didn't ever get much from 4-HO-DiPT though (in any facets), even when I hadn't tripped much yet and was very sensitive. I have only tried -MiPT recently but I really love it, I've had 2 really fun, social and euphoric trips on it, and one trip that was intensely beautiful and empowering and visuals (and euphoric), one of the best trips I've ever had.

^ This. It's ACE for erotic adventures. :) Unfortunately, after four or five adventures with 4-HO-Mipt, the space has taken on a more twisted character than the positive (if side-effect prone) space it initially had. Now, it has a bit of the same intimidating flavour of a smoked DPT experience. A shame, because it really is a beautiful material.

Here's a link to my first trip report on it:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...st-time-quot-Low-expectations-full-value-quot

How does miprocin affect body temperature perception? Not too worried about actual temp, but 4-Aco-DMT always made me feel very cold, or more sensitive to cold, and I'm wondering if this substance is similar in that regard. Psilacetin is the only psilocin analog I've tried so far, and I'm thinking that miprocin would be a better fit for me based on others' reports and am eager to try it regardless, but just wondering if taking it in a cold environment would be a bad idea, as that always led to a less than enjoyable trip on psilacetin.

How does miprocin affect body temperature perception? Not too worried about actual temp, but 4-Aco-DMT always made me feel very cold, or more sensitive to cold, and I'm wondering if this substance is similar in that regard. Psilacetin is the only psilocin analog I've tried so far, and I'm thinking that miprocin would be a better fit for me based on others' reports and am eager to try it regardless, but just wondering if taking it in a cold environment would be a bad idea, as that always led to a less than enjoyable trip on psilacetin.

Never noticed any changes in body temp perception with this chem, but I couldn't guarantee that you won't experience that of course.

That happens to people. The raises and drops in blood pressure, the vasoconstriction, they can all lead to you feeling to hot or cold.....

for chemical wizards

On wiki it says Like other serotonergic psychedelics, its method of action is believed to result from its partial agonism of 5-HT2A and 5-HT1A serotonin receptors,

if one wanted to use this for borax combo, this would kind of hit that 5-HT1A shot partially , just not as fully as 5-meo-mipt as this binds strong to 5-HT1A ?
(or 5-oh met? , according to borax)

Finally tried this out at STS9 tonight. Only prior tryptamine experience is 4-AcO-DMT and DMT and I was pleasantly surprised to find that miprocin is nothing at all like those! 20mg dosed ten minutes before the opener, another 20mg an hour later because not much was happening. Still didnt hit until the last song of the first set but when it did WHOA. Nice dancey stimulation, beautiful soft organic but geometrically ordered CEVs, some electric OEVs but not much noticeable in this environment. Very little headspace, but mood definitely elevated, somewhat scatterbrained plus excess energy at the peak. Very pleased with the first trial.

Yeah the headspace isn't too deep, but I still like the headspace. For me it really brings out my sense of humor in a great way, and I find everything hilariously ironic. My friend is like that with it too and I love those nights where you're in pain from all the laughter the next morning. I've had some great conversations that were meaningful to me and insightful on it also. Once I combined it with DOC and had a phenomenal trip that was deep but focused.

But yeah, miprocin is gorgeous stuff. It's fairly empathogenic, feels great and is euphoric, sociability is easy, it gives you energy, and it can be beautiful visually too. One of my favorites but I go with different tryptamines when I want a full trip.

Probably gonna take 50mg of this today/tonight, it's been a while since I last tripped. :)

Haven't been able to find this one.

Only really tried 4-aco-dmt and currently mainly experimenting with 4-HO-MET...how does it compare to that? Is it more dose sensitive in comparison to the 4-ACO-DMT and less deep headspace?

4-ho-met is like the 2c-b of the 2Cs; it has fantastic visuals with a nice buzz, albeit with barely any headspace and about a 6 hour duration.

I haven't tried 4-aco-dmt, but I've read that it's more like shrooms with its headspace/mindfuck.

Anyone have experience with long term storage with miprocin? I have a sample that's been sealed in a vial w/desiccant at room temp for almost three years now with no noticeable change in appearance. It also reacts with marquis and mandelin as it should. I've always heard the 4-ho trypts degrade after a year, but I'm going to go for a small dose to check it out. I had a friend get sick for days from degraded 5-meo-dipt that shit was like black though.