• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Neither my trip with 4-ho-mipt alone and my trip with it combined with other psychedelics was very positive. But combined with MXE it sent me on one of the wildest rides I've ever experienced.

Hmm, I didn't write a full trip report, which I regret now because I remembered it so much better back then.

It's on... http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/154051-The-Big-amp-Dandy-4-HO-MiPT-Thread-Part-1/page24

It was my first post here too. It's around halfway down.

Yeah, this one is a bit mind-fucky. I definitely did panic at first because of the intensity and suddenness. It's hard to generalize because of the many different responses from psychedelics, and my own bias from abusing lsd when I was younger. Whereas now, I might think any hardcore psych is easy to handle if I were to try them. Or the other way around, if I took this back then I might think this one is hardcore too.

I guess I just don't feel like finding out. I enjoy the stuff that's available right now anyways. :)

Have a gram that just passed customs... But now I'm doing 60mg of DXM a day to stop drinking (again) so I'm going to have to see how it works but mushrooms and DXM work I think..... Making my own post. Just saying that Kl519 is not alone.... And don't underestimate this one... Taken on the come down of MDA this drug gave me one of only two trips in my life where we were all laughing so hard but didn't know why and couldn't stop. Visuals are neon. More LSD than shrooms that I remember. Didn't get to explore the closed eyes at all because of the house party but the OVA were pretty fucking incredible

Have a gram that just passed customs... But now I'm doing 60mg of DXM a day to stop drinking (again) so I'm going to have to see how it works but mushrooms and DXM work I think..... Making my own post. Just saying that Kl519 is not alone.... And don't underestimate this one... Taken on the come down of MDA this drug gave me one of only two trips in my life where we were all laughing so hard but didn't know why and couldn't stop. Visuals are neon. More LSD than shrooms that I remember. Didn't get to explore the closed eyes at all because of the house party but the OVA were pretty fucking incredible

Haha, great. Not even my gf does substances anymore, so I did feel alone on some of my trials. It was still good though, I fucking love this chem. Thank you to those who came before me; it's because of all your trials that I decided to get this one. I wish I didn't have to be busy tmrw and Friday (and possibly Saturday), or else I'd take some right now.

I haven't even gotten close to finishing a g...and I got 5 of them. x.x idk what I'm gonna do with all of it. It was a good deal, but I'll stop right there. Ya, I know you'll have fun with this one! I know I did, and I will some more real soon. =D

The only thing I didn't like about it is that it's somewhat stimulating.

Outside of that it's a really kickass mushroom analog. One of my faves

4-HO-MET > 4-HO-DiPT > 4-HO-MiPT >4-AcO-MiPT

The rest of them aren't worth mentioning I wouldn't touch any of them again with the exception of 4-AcO-MET that is coming with the MiPT.

It is. It's like felt all throughout, and sort of in the chest and upper body area. But I'm kind of weird like that, since I enjoyed the 2C-I stimulation and that one got me more buzzed.

Did you happen to trip earlier today?

I'm tripping now. Lol. But not by a tryptamine.

I'm leery of 4-HO-MiPT and likely won't fuss with it and instead will just keep it for collection sake. From what I remember the heart went up a good 40 or 50 with this one.

Oh really? Yeah, you should be wary then. I didn't check it with any accurate measurements, but for sure my own pulse/heart rate was elevated too. Temperature rose a bit as well.

Haha, mannn, you make me want to trip right now too. I gotta wait, and it sucks. Why do you want to quit alky though, btw?

And are you tripping on the dxm? Tbh, I'm not even sure what that is. :)

They must of sent them to both of us real close like....I took you suggestion and am getting 3 diff 4 sub's......am looking foward to research

Will do.....I'm thinking of trying the 4 ho met first......seems to be what I'm looking for after reading up all 3......in all reality, they all seem to be just what I'm after .....the 4 aco det was fun, just 2 short lived for me.....I'll save some for those occasions where I want a short trip

Yaa, but do note that 4 ho met and 4 ho mipt are very similar to each other. It's about as similar as...mdma and mda? Where the miprocin is more psychedelic like mda is. Bad analogy, heh, but both are good. At least imo.

Both are kind of short in duration. But if you take a high enough dose, it does last longer and that time dilation makes it seem even longer than that. Have fun yo!

Eh, I don't find them similar at all besides them both being tryptamines. The mipt is much weirder and alien, whereas the met is very universally loving, if that makes sense. Once on a 4-ho-met trip I could truly feel all the love everyone I've met that cares about me has for me, and I just cried in fits of joy. 4-ho-met leaves me very prone to feeling the oneness, the source, pure happiness, etc which leaves me in a state of euphoria unmatched by any other drug, even MDMA. Whereas mipt seemed to be not as warm, much odder, and just different. More psychedelic in the sense of weirdness and a more different mindstate. Whereas met was more psychedelic in a human, emotional, loving way.

Really? I see. But I'm not really surprised about the difference in effects between different users. A lot of people's opinion on miprocin differed a lot as well. I think I got used to the chaotic mind mess that is acid, and even a high dose of miprocin didn't ever get as confusing as those acid trips.

So I say everyone's opinion is valid. :)

This shit is a bitch to get to go into solution. It took me 30 minutes with Everclear and it fell out within 30 minutes giving me just enough time to divide it up into hits. I love this stuff though. I'm gonna take 25 milligrams tomorrow with some MXP.

How'd it go?

I'll be trying the cap of 30/30 metocin/miprocin in a few hours. :)

I've been doing other stuff, but I saved this one for the last of the weekend. <3 this chem.

I won't put up a trip report, but I took:

30mg miprocin + 30 mg metocin
2 purple batteries (plus-minus)
~2g's of good herb

The visuals and euphoria were stunning. I had some auditory hallucinations going on too, but damn it was much better than any candyflip or hippyflip I've done. I hadn't dropped for several years, but I took the pressed pills first and felt a very strong roll before I felt the tryptamines kick in. The visuals were crazy; objects would float and morph sideways/diagonally, they got fuzzy or clear-looking in flashes, and despite all that I could concentrate and hold on to conversations easily. I felt super wired and fried at the same time, and when I started smoking out of a bubbler things just got crazier. Any light source was too damn bright, everything was funny and my mood was elevated like a mofo and I felt way more stimulated than I ever have. It felt like a strong, warm breeze was constantly blowing through me. I wasn't shaking or trembling, but I could tell my hr/bp rose pretty high since I could hear/feel my heart thumping like crazy. My vision was so broken and mixing both tryptamines with mdma (after many years) was probably a bit too much. My short term memory was fucked during the time; I would put down a pack of cigs on the table and it would take me 20 minutes to find them again.

It was a lot of fun, but idk if I'll be mixing so much stuff next time. I didn't expect to roll at all, but it was hella strong instead, which ended up mixing with both trypts really well too.

That sounds like a blast.....I need to get my hands on some good E......not really feeling mixing the 5 mapb with anything
Will be trying this 4 sub for the first time this weekend.....have takin a nice long break(since NYE) so I'm hoping to see it in all iys glory......going to eat 30mg

Yeah, it was. It was at the tail end of that night, so I was up for 2 days wide awake. Then I'll go sleep for 14 hours...heh. I have a sleeping problem anyway, before I ever used anything.

30 should be good, 20 was strong but good for me too. 30 should take you a bit higher. The mind space on this one is positively heavy, which I got from shrooms during the "high" points. Just strong euphoria and a smile.

But anyway, don't underestimate this stuff. The levels on this one is trippy. Probably not as much as others, but it'll be worth it.

All of this is imo, of course. :)

ate 30mg, don't have a whole lot to report.....not a big fan of this substance, not nearly as visual as 4-HO-MET, or even as visual as 4-ACO-DET/MET...felt like i could of went MUCH higher with the dose...if i would of brought more with me id of redosed

and like the rest, real quick acting......up and down in 4 hours.....

would try it again, but won't waste my energy with it when i love HO-MET

Actually I think my next trip will be 30mg of 4-HO-MET mixed with 20mg 4-ACO- MET.....I feel this will be a beautiful mix

Last edited: