• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

They all have merit IMO.

I've often heard 4homet is regarded as the least "deep", but it's the only psychedelic that gave ma a ++++,so there you go... .

My comparison is done at 20-25mg, w/o tolerance.
4homet is very controllable, euphoric, empathogenic, visual and colorful. Can be deep but most of the time it's about laughter :).
4acodmt is not so visual, not so colorful but more prone to deep trips and confronting personal issues.
4homipt is very visual, 3d visuals is a good description. I'd call this one empathogenic more than euphoric. Deep philosophical thinking is possible but less personal than 4acodmt for md, more about the nature of the universe etc. Although my last 4homipt trip I learned that i didn't need to blame myself about stuff surrounding my grandfather's death. I cried and it felt soooo good :).

I don't get much in the way of visuals from 4-HO-MiPT either, Kaleida. I definitely find it one of the least visual tryptamines, although one time when I combined it with DOC (in the later stages of the DOC so its visuals were gone), I had some truly beautiful visuals, so colorful and warm. Usually I don't really notice visuals much from it though.

Ive found visuals lacking in average to moderately high doses as well. The visuals are awesome, and unique when you can get them, but it required pushing to probably 50mg (fumurate) or so before they started becoming pronounced. Many people may find such a dose fairly intense

Wow, that's crazy ! I get significant visuals from 20 mg of the fumarate ! That's with 2+ years of tripping at least once a month. Guess I'm just lucky.

After reading this page, and with my experience with the other ones, I want to try this one so bad I might combine it with some 2cc tonight. I am already subtle shades of pink and yellowish-green in the computer screen, which is morphing and has depth, so perhaps I would get really high and should take a low dose of it if I even do.

Hello everyone. I just registered and decided to post here since I'm about dive in on this green delight.

I've already tried it once, but it seems I've taken waaay too much (30mg) and it hit me like a speeding truck. The start was kind of nice, with great body-load, sensory anomalies and so on. But after ~5 hours a really bad trip started, brought on most likely by a horrible sound of motor engine some folks were working outside, which even on a good day would be insufferable (you know, the kind of low, roaring noise that makes you shiver even when you're not high like a kite). I felt like time was ripping apart and I was dropping from one dimension to another constantly. At the peak of it it felt like some kind of alien intelligence took over the entire world and I was locked in a kharmic combat with that otherworldly threat. Interestingly going down from the high was actually kind of pleasant- I was reduced to the feelings of slight pressure, like a gentle hug, wetness and high temperature. It was actually very nice.

This time I'm taking half that dosage and I'm planning on a good dive. I'll be telling you more shortly.

Last edited:
Yeah if your setting turn to crap it's normal that the experience goes south... But IMO you don't have to reduce the dose to half, I think 20 mg is OK for a good and very manageable trip with the CORRECT set and setting.

Yeah if your setting turn to crap it's normal that the experience goes south... But IMO you don't have to reduce the dose to half, I think 20 mg is OK for a good and very manageable trip with the CORRECT set and setting.

Well I've taken ~14 about an hour ago and I don't know if upping the dosage now is a great idea. Plus psychedelics generally hit me twice as hard as they would a person of my size, from my experience. Right now I'm watching Car Boys and having a great time.

Well I've taken ~14 about an hour ago and I don't know if upping the dosage now is a great idea. Plus psychedelics generally hit me twice as hard as they would a person of my size, from my experience. Right now I'm watching Car Boys and having a great time.
sure you can but the effects will be reduced compared to the dose, it will essentially extend the peak.Have fun !

Reporting in again. This has been an extremely gentle ride so far. Took ~4 more when the high died down to get it back up with no ill effects. I think I'll just let it gently go down now. Just ordered some pizza.

Slight body-load, a veeery slight visual anomalies. Large relaxation. For a tiny moment there was a slight space-time tearing but nothing major. All in all a very enjoyable dive, much more so than the last time. Next time though I'm taking the whole 30mg, when I wanna dive, I wanna *dive*.

Does anybody have anything to report on the interaction between 4-HO-MiPT and nicotine? On my last trip I smoked several cigarettes and although they felt really good (it was a bit like there was a kind of warm fire inside of me which I even want to call "creative force" but that's a bit lofty) I have sneaking suspicion they might have weakened the high actually, because in the end it was much, much weaker than my first one and I have virtually no tolerance to psychedelics (I'm very new to drugs in general).

Also, a point of note: be warned as the presence of people makes a HUGE difference for 4-HO-MiPT. I took just a bit, about ~6mg before going to lectures today as a form of maybe poorly thought-through experiment (but there's no middle sliders in real life right?) and while it had virtually no effect on me, the presence of people around me, on the public transport and during University lectures proper was VERY recognizable. I don't want to sound all woo-woo and shit, but this thing dials your awareness of the "psychic energy" of people around you to 11. If you're introvert in nature or if you just have little space in your social batteries and find that you're the kind of person who needs to "recharge" between social encounters, take my advice and use this drug with nobody around if you're planning a deep dive. This may go against standard risk reduction guidelines but in my experience it's actually MORE risky to have people around. Communicate with people through chats if you find that you want to talk to somebody. Too many people around is very mentally taxing, even being exposed to the same people who you know very well and are intimate with will lead to tiredness, then frustration and then paranoia. Exercise a lot of caution, this thing breaks barriers. Hard. With "too much" (subject to personal tolerance of course) you become so sensitive losing the sense of self is absolutely possible.

And while ego death can be fun... It's best to tackle it as a matter of choice.

Last edited:
You took a 5-drug combo including multiple psychedelics and MDMA, and smoked weed, that's what happened! :D

You took a 5-drug combo including multiple psychedelics and MDMA, and smoked weed, that's what happened! :D
lol :D .. indeed, but i will like to know what exactly happened, is that a panic attack? or typical ego death?

Last edited:
Hello (I can finally say) fellow Bluelighters! I've lurked for many years, always satisfied with the answers or entertainment I found.

I've decided to join to ask this forum a question about Miprocin. I've seen this question asked here and there, but wanted to ask and quite frankly, have a reason to join :)

I've been a psychonaught for a long time now -so glad we can just order this stuff instead of wandering the fields anxiously and picking. Anyway, I've got a new batch of Miprocin and I'd like to IM it. I was curious if anyone has and what they would think a comparable dose to oral ca. 60-70 mg's?
Also, has anyone combined the psilacetin and miprocin in the same shot? I have both and have taken both, but never the IM route. I love the miprocin because it's so much lighter on the brain, but if you get the right ratio ( for me, about 3:1), then the visuals can get complex. For me, too much of the 4acodmt and I'm stuck in a loop trying to figure out everything that is wrong with my life. Ugh.

Anyway, thanks guys!!!!!

HpZs

I haven't IMed this, but hey, welcome, glad you finally joined. :) I've also never combined those two. But I really love miprocin, it's one of my favorite psychedelics. I find it very warm and jovial and somewhat entactogenic, but still nicely psychedelic.

Yesterday took a 20mg dose orally in a gel cap about an hour after taking a syrian rue extract, also in a gelcap. The extract seems to have a lot of sodium leftover in it so my dosage is meaningless but it was ~180mg of material which I believe fully inhibited my MAO.

The trip came on quickly, had an empty stomach. I had a nice trip for about 6-7 hours, with visuals that were very familiar patterning, similar to google's deep dream stuff. Close to the peak I was grinding some weed and the weed patterned out in the grinder so I couldn't tell where there was weed and where there wasn't lol. Introspection was nicely enhanced, not as intense as acid for me but the feeling was the same when it occurred.

Would definitely go for this combination again, although I would increase the dosage of the 4-ho-mipt to at least 25mg. My usual dose without an MAOI is around 35mg and tends to be more intense than this one. I did get the effect I was looking for out of the mixture which was an increased perceived depth of meaning and a general sense of well-being.

Yesterday took a 20mg dose orally in a gel cap about an hour after taking a syrian rue extract, also in a gelcap.
Would definitely go for this combination again, although I would increase the dosage of the 4-ho-mipt to at least 25mg. My usual dose without an MAOI is around 35mg and tends to be more intense than this one. I did get the effect I was looking for out of the mixture which was an increased perceived depth of meaning and a general sense of well-being.
Nice! :D
Dosage noted, I'll try this combo next time - I like combinations with syrian rue extract a lot - so soft and immersive!

Close to the peak I was grinding some weed and the weed patterned out in the grinder so I couldn't tell where there was weed and where there wasn't lol.
Thats awesome, I can totally relate! =D

Nice! :D
Dosage noted, I'll try this combo next time - I like combinations with syrian rue extract a lot - so soft and immersive!

Combining with MAOIs has provided some of my most memorable trips, it seems harder to go wrong with it. While on their own psychedelics can be hit-or-miss for me in whether they trigger some kind of epiphany, MAOIs seem to set the stage more reliably. I also did get help from k and nitrous but I had a serious 'aha!' moment on this combo that I haven't gotten from a trip in quite some time.

Does anyone feel a little slow or stupid the day after with this? I'm trying to figure out if I was just tired or if it was an after effect.