• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi never been on a site like this before, just after someone that understands...Rc's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbybleu

Greenlighter
I posted this in what I think was the right place an ethylphenidate thread...

Hi, first im sorry if im posting in wrong section, I have no clue how to use sites like this, I have never joined one before but im hoping someone may be able to help me who has been through what I'm going through. Im from the UK, female, 8 stone, 28 years old and have never used hard drugs in my life. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. A year ago, our stupid news paper was talking about legal highs and how UK sites sell them, they printed the names of 2 websites! How stupid!! Whilst obviously condemning them at the same time, saying they have caused deaths. After much research I found ethylphendiate, I thought it was a life saver. Started off using it a few times a month, I loved it, made me confident...to cut a long story short, here I am just over a year later and im taking it every day. I get through about 1 gram a week. Im addicted to it and I don't know how to get off it. I never drank with it but now I am, not loads but enough to stop the anxiety. I sleep through the day thanks to clonazepam and wake up and take a little ep (is that the short version?) to get me out of bed. I have a loving family but have withdrawn from them lost contact with friends. There is no way I could tell my parents or anyone I know. This is the first time I have spoken about it so please don't reply saying go to rehab or anything taking the p**s. I do take vitamins every day and drink loads of water and I force myself to eat, just veg and cheese and fruit. But I am surprised I am still alive really, im 5,8 and skinny, for someone reason it hasn't affected my looks. I just can't believe I have got in to this. Never thought it would happen to me. Just constructive advise would help. I read a post that resonated with me but that thread is closed. From what ive read on this thread, everyone seems to be using it the right way, a little every so often. Just be careful because it can leave you a slave to it....I have only ever taken it orally. It's odd to post on a drugs forum. There you go who ever reads this, first time ive admitted im addicted to it. Again I know peoples reaction will be to say rehab. doctors but I can't do that for various reasons. I need to get off this myself.

To add - now the alcohol has calmed me down, I like it. I don't want to. My quote which I don't know how to bring up is 'May all that is unlived in you, blossom into a future, Graced with love'.

Does anyone else feel like no one sees anything? Like no one looks at the night sky and is awed...so they dull themselves to not feel or just fit in with the rat race. I do. Feeling things so deeply is both a blessing and a curse.

A lot of people never see a thing, and those that do get chided for rose smelling.

Anyway, if you feel you have ADD, get tested for it.

As far as self control, set an amount limit per session.
And when you run out or close to it, don't re-order right away.

It's the beer paradox, if I have beer in the house left over from my days off, I drink it, if I don't have beer, I don't have any (or go get more)

Hi and welcome to Bluelight.

I have to close this thread because cross-posting is not allowed.

The easiest way to get off is usually a slow taper. You may need to get a good scale.
A gram a week is about 140mg a day.
Week 1 : 140mg/day
Week 2-3 : 130mg/day
Week 4-5 : 120mg/day
Week 6-7 : 110mg/day
Week 8-9 : 100mg/day
Week 10-11 : 90mg/day
Week 12-13 : 80mg/day
Week 14-15 : 70mg/day
Week 16-17 : 60mg/day
Week 18-20 : 50mg/day
Week 21-23 : 40mg/day
Week 24-26 : 30mg/day
Week 27-29 : 20mg/day
Week 30-33 : 10mg/day (you could get off completely after week 33)
Week 34-37 : 5mg/day
Week 37-40 : 2.5mg/day

You could do it in less than 40 weeks but it would be harder...

Feel free to message me if you have any question.

Status
Not open for further replies.