• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash0710

Greenlighter
I got on this site awhile back so since very brief I thought appropriate to start back at square one . And while i managed to get some time clean off and on the same thing happens. Sometimes a month almost two, other times a week or few weeks and I find myself picking up. Any suggestions... its never on.the agenda and often random had great day happy no reason to give myself an excuse. But I can't keep doing this. I don't have hobbies. I work alot, keep track of my kids etc. My.husband is a recovering alcoholic sober 6 years and my downfall is Meth. He insists that I find something I enjoy to occupy my time..especially when just me myself and I which next to boredom is my #1 enemy. But once i get off I am tired I have never had a hobby and rarely watch TV. So that one issue I guess. The other being how do I not take the turn to pick up, I know It just leads to misery and still do it. Sick of it, I just want to not go back ever. My will power obviously is not
Strong enough, I need advice. Any and all welcomed

Welcome!

Your husband is right, you really need to find a hobby, or get a job. Sports, weightlifting, shooting, hunting, fishing, biking, diving, art, soap/candle making, singing, dancing, ... there are countless options.

I have to close this because we don't allow crossposting.

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.