• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New To Bluelight

cdlabelart

Greenlighter
Greetings. I am new to posting but an old veteran of heroin use. I'm 58 and up until 4 months ago spent 12 years on methadone maintenance. My life changed overnight when I found myself kicked off the program because of in-house politics. Now everything is out of control and something I haven't had to deal with in over a decade. I just want to browse and see if I can find insight on what I might do to try and repair this mess I'm in. I will post when I have a contribution that has merit or may be helpful. But til then I am a seeker of insight of what I need to do to fix my life. Thank you. I hoping for answers to a yet undetermined question. If that makes any sense.

Welcome, sorry to hear about your experience. This place can certainly make one seem more normal in the big world of Stigmas!

Myself - I'm on Subutex and its helped but your mind must be in the right way to really make the best of it. Perhaps you may need some time to adjust but i think the difference are minimal.

Hey bro or girl welcome, your showing up is a contribution. Hope you enjoy your time here. I always offer this advice be careful at the lounge they might give you a Micky Finn.