View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, thanks for the thoughts. :) I'm in a place in my life now where I'm trying to be very cognizant of being up front and honest and forthcoming about things, so it's always good to have a reminder. I definitely do need to talk to her about it.

I'm in a place in my life now where I'm trying to be very cognizant of being up front and honest and forthcoming about things.

Yip, I'm the same with regards to that. Unfortunately I got complacent and let it pass me by for a while. I think that losing sight of that was my single biggest failing in my relationship (not just in this instance, but in general).

At the start being so upfront really gave us both strength and led to an incredible kind of openness. Towards the end I let fear take it away from me, and it did nothing other than gradually corrode the whole thing. Whoops.

Things needn't be that way with you though. I hope it all works out well for you both. :)

Just ate 22mg of 2c-I an hour ago and I just arrived at the redwood forest trail and ate 130mg of mdma. Wish me luck fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.