View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you willow. :) <3 And you're right, I do use the word "super" a lot. :D Never noticed before.

It's about time to start a new thread anyway... I shall do so and move the last few posts into it. :)

New social thread! The old one was bloated with swirls...

All hail the DIGITAL BANANA <3

Xorkoth, that was (super) quick work- good boy :D <3

This song is so evocative to me, so mysterious. I saw Royksopp in Tromso and it was totally fucking killer:

What can I say, I'm a phenom. ;)

I wish I was tired, I want to go snuggle but I've been drinking a few beers and I am going to have to pee at least 3 more times... plus I'm not tired.

Frequent urination is the worst thing about drinking. What kind of beer do you drink?

They're digital! Fancy!

Frequent urination is the worst thing about drinking. What kind of beer do you drink?

Yeah I hate it, things that make you have to pee affect me strongly, I have to pee SO MUCH when I drink, it's crazy.

I usually drink PBR due to the cheapness and the fact that I like it pretty well... I love good beer but it's way more expensive.

I've gotten really into craft beer over the last couple of years. We carry a ton of great stuff at my work. I get a wicked employee discount, so my job is quite conducive to drinking.

Yeah there are a lot of great craft beers in my town, actually my town has been voted beer city of the USA before. Good beer is everywhere and I usually drink it when I go out.

tat said:
Frequent urination is the worst thing about drinking

Seriously, the worst thing? Man, we must have very different drinking habits. Diuresis has never vexed me.

BTW, the first post of this thread and the last post of the previous social need to be linked to each other.

Last edited:
Seriously, the worst thing? Man, we must have very different drinking habits. Diuresis has never vexed me.

BTW, the first post of this thread and the last post of the previous social need to be linked to each other.
Yeah, I'm afraid my post is out of context when removed from the old conversation hahah. Woooo, I'm the first poster in the new social thread! Sorta.... hahah.

I had an awesome radio show tonight on my local college station. Had a nice playlist picked out, songs grouped by style and the like. Next semester being my last semester as an undergrad, I think I'm gonna dedicate myself to truly making a groovy radio show, rather than my haphazard freeform show I do at the moment. I'm psyched to bring good music to the airwaves!

I was having a terrible day but google image searching for 'digital banana' changed that

QI21000A.jpg

LOCKED AND LOADED

Good call, it's done now. Gosh, it's like you know how to run this place or something. ;)

Mmm, great way to start the morning when you wake up next to a sexy person who is also awake. :)

I used to love being in class and thinking, "I bet everyone else wishes they'd already had really good sex twice today" lol. I'm assuming she knows your a BLer?

I used to love being in class and thinking, "I bet everyone else wishes they'd already had really good sex twice today" lol. I'm assuming she knows your a BLer?

That'll be me on Saturday, not in class, but in the shop getting stuff for breakfast :D. Life's hard, but also good, in a long distance relationship...

Status
Not open for further replies.