View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what happened to pupnik? I liked having him around, haven't seen him post in forever, hopefully he's OK.

blew a tire on my truck on the way home from class last night. was about 20 miles from home, it was dark, could not for the life of me figure out how to get the spare tire unmounted from its storage spot underneath my truck. ended up calling my sister and having her pick me up. woke up today stressed the fuck out about it -- i'm pretty broke for the moment, and having to buy a new tire was going to realllllly make life difficult. couldn't figure out what to do about it. then when i was talking to my dad, i remembered his cousin doug -- who i've never met before, but who owned my truck before he signed it over to my dad -- lived just a few miles from where i had to park the truck for the night. so i called him up. he was at his friend's place. his friend happened to have a spare tire for a 2002 ranger already mounted on a rim that i could use to get the truck to doug's place, and doug had a different, but same size tire that he could mount on my rim for me. i got a ride to doug's place, and within 20 minutes of meeting the dude he had my truck all fixed up and road ready, gave me that tire for free. he refused any payment, just told me that the next time someone asks me for help i better help 'em.

what a guy. i'm lucky.

Glad to see you guys are doing well!

It's always truly awesome when something unexpected and annoying happens in life but your offered up a simple solution, eh TNW?

Well I tripped through the night on mxe, not a wink of sleep. It was super potent wonky Chinese MXE, I don't hate it but compared to the sexy European s-isomer batch its no contest.
Thanks for listening guys!

I take that back, I kinda do hate it. It lasts far too long and too many negative side effects. Down with shitty Chinese MXE!

Trozzdog.
i seriously think i might have low T.
like as in, i am gonna call my doctor this week and ask/demand bloodwork be done to check my hormones.

So yesterday I went over to Delsyd's place and spent some time shoveling the composted dirt we ordered into the raised beds we built... community garden is getting closer to fruition. Then my friend's girl came to visit and we all chilled and drank... I got pretty drunk for a while, it was fun, but I didn't get to bed until almost 5am... then I woke up for some reason at like 8:30 and sort of slept until 9:45. No hangover though, I really never get those anymore for some reason. Not that I'm complaining. :)

anyone know what happened to pupnik? I liked having him around, haven't seen him post in forever, hopefully he's OK.

Good point, I haven't seen him post in quite some time either. Always makes me wonder, although sometimes people drift away from Bluelight. And sometimes they drift back. I didn't post here for like 3 years while my life felt shitty.

Our cubensis mycelium cakes have begun pinning :D fingers crossed they've fruited enough by next weekend to finally break my tripping drought! heh

Nice dude. :) I grew them once, it was fun and rewarding. And really easy too.

Hey guys I'd love some feedback on a song I'm working on that's almost finished, just need a few tweaks in the last minute of it: virtualite draft 2

I can't seem to listen to it, it says I need to use a plugin but whichever ones I download that it offers as options I can't get to work.

blew a tire on my truck on the way home from class last night. was about 20 miles from home, it was dark, could not for the life of me figure out how to get the spare tire unmounted from its storage spot underneath my truck. ended up calling my sister and having her pick me up. woke up today stressed the fuck out about it -- i'm pretty broke for the moment, and having to buy a new tire was going to realllllly make life difficult. couldn't figure out what to do about it. then when i was talking to my dad, i remembered his cousin doug -- who i've never met before, but who owned my truck before he signed it over to my dad -- lived just a few miles from where i had to park the truck for the night. so i called him up. he was at his friend's place. his friend happened to have a spare tire for a 2002 ranger already mounted on a rim that i could use to get the truck to doug's place, and doug had a different, but same size tire that he could mount on my rim for me. i got a ride to doug's place, and within 20 minutes of meeting the dude he had my truck all fixed up and road ready, gave me that tire for free. he refused any payment, just told me that the next time someone asks me for help i better help 'em.

what a guy. i'm lucky.

That's beautiful... it's great to have experiences like that.

Xork Ima give those a listen as soon as im done posting this. Yesterdwy i went to the skatepark and got to ride ramps for the first time in years, it was quite a rush i wish i could do it on psychedelics without any worry of falling and hurting myself but im sure id be scared as hell.

i would be posting in here way more often but i only have my phone and an ipad rn

I lost my glass pipe the other week, been smokin' through less efficient methods and now I'm out way earlier than normal. I never take the damn thing out my house, out of the bathroom even....maybe I flushed it whilst really drunk? I dunno, but I'm involuntarily sober way early. As of tomorrow, used the lees today, and drank prodigously, and played soul calibur v. Wait, what am I talking about? Listen to Solo Monk by Thelonious Monk, that's some good stuff.

Hi everyone :) gonna try to lurk my way over to some new social threads.

Just letting my trip fade while I sit back and listen to some music. Just saw Bassnectar, fun fun night.

Vortech that was a sick track. Reminds me of of the sexiness that is telefon tel aviv a bit. Good stuff man! What daw do you use? I am planning on getting some gear soon and give producing a go again but unsure which software to go with atm...ableton live? ...or PT?

Xor I was digging those tracks too. I like funk for the night and the dean jams.

I use FL Studio, no hardware for the last 10 years or so. And yeah Telefon tel Aviv is one of my favorites, so I'd consider that a massive compliment, thanks!

Thanks jammin. :) Funk for the Night Owls is the one track my old (?) band and I managed to record fully. I like it too. The guitar player is so unstable though, I realized when he came back to visit that I don't want that instability in my life, I felt more anxiety than I have felt since I got off opiates and got out of my old relationship during the few days he was around (due to his persecution complex and psychosis). And he totally alienated the bass player who is one of my best friends. Looks like it's fallen apart. I hope one day he can get his shit together and we can be a band because I felt really strongly about it and I think we could be great. But on the other hand, the jams I do with the ensemble that has all the "Dean jams" produces my favorite results anyway, we keep locking into these great grooves and developing on the fly composed music, which is more than I can say for when we jammed with the other band (the guitar player/lead guy for that one, the one with the issues, is not a great listener usually - he can be if he tries but usually he's trying to be the lead, you know? And have the rest of us try to follow him.)

Yesterday the bass player and the drummer of this ensemble (Dean himself) and my girl went on a river hike, it was a great time, and great bonding for us and Dean. Over time he's been getting to be a closer friend and it will only help us all to get closer. He's an awesome dude, really fun to hang out with, smart, nice, stable, etc. And really young, he's only 19, and he's gotten a lot better even since we've started playing with him. A truly talented and creative drummer. :)

Last edited:
Thanks man. :) It's the thing I'm the most excited about in my life right now.

Just had a nice dinner I made with my girl and samadhi_smiles and his girl. Now it's time for a post-dinner spliff and movie. :) I'm really glad it's worked out that he is living in my extra room, he's a great roommate.

Fuck computers. That is all.

Good to hear your living arrangements are going swell, Xorkoth :)

Good question, man. I got home and went right to sleep; now it's 1am, and I'm pretty hungry. Hmmm.... I'm thinking grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.