• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemme dat caine! Speedbawl, per usual. Actually, diesel, caine, and midazoooo, same rig. My god that sounds tasty..

4-6mgs of Alprazolam+50mgs of Diazepam and cannabis! I could use some more heroin to.

Edit; Got my 5mgs of Alprazolam and PineApple Kush. Working on the H right meow.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm such a downer man. I have over a gram of coke in my nightstand but I'd rather her'on, ecp, which is impossible to get here.. Oxy shall do..

Coke is fun for a line, then it stinks.

I'm craving weeeeeed, man. Should have a new hook for oil and hopefully buds too by the end of the week.

Temazepam. A whole bottle of em to get me through the week.

Clonazepam would also hit the spot... Any benzo really

I'm craving weeeeeed, man. Should have a new hook for oil and hopefully buds too by the end of the week.

If you lived near me, I'd say come on over and let's get blazeddd haha.

Right now all I want is benzos. Seriously considering ordering some flubromazolam and giving it a shot. Doses are less than a milligram and a full gram is pretty fucking cheap. I know I'd probably end up getting hooked on it just from that one gram though. Ideally it should last me a year, but no one ever ends up using their benzo powders the way that they originally intended lmao. Got damn, I might just go get myself a xanax script. I could seriously use a benzo to take off the edge every now and then. :\

10mg Alprazolam, 300mg IR Dextroamphetamine, two bad bitches, and .4 Hareon to ease back to earth..

A strong ass opiate.... I took 300mg of tramadol, which is just a tease. I'm craving a hard nodding session, which I haven't experienced in years. U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.