• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
some xanax or k pins...

half gram of budder... and some nugs ( I am about to run out )

two beers

I had a long day yesterday, and I just want to relax. I have just been blazing and eating pizza all day.

After another wonderfull 4-FA and 2C-E trip, just about to pop some valium and variou other "chill pills", anticipating my 100mg MXE which i will sublingual... so no craving, but 75mg more MXE would be good to hit my "sweet spot", oh and maybe a fatty of natty ganje =D

a weed connect to come through tonight, i have one that gets off work @ 11 and i gotta drive an hour
yet the guy down the street is so unreliable i can rarely get it

cutting the benzos down so I wanna stock up on bud. If I drive out and it turns out to be a sativa dom, ugh, pain im in yo. I can almost judge the % of hybrids, as long as there's like 30% indica it comes out of from the oven.

I love the vs of this one though. Big Rock Candy Mountain was about some messed up stuff to make into a kids program. Look into it.

Last edited:
Just some weed right now...have been craving some Crystal lately though, it's been forever...but at the moment just weed.

Got a text back. Looks like im either taking a late drive out or arranging a normal time tomorrow and getting handed a 10mg methadone to help me out with sleep. Smoking lots of pipe tobacco due to this... normally I just do 1 power cone when I wake up and can get a rush.

.4 blaq directly into the crook of my arm, 30 minutes after eating / snerting 5 Flunitrazepams.

Yall all ready know that soma an xanax. I prefer lorazepam but alas no room to be picky
ignoring cocaines stupid ass

Cocaine.. so bad..
soma.. xanax..

Yk my nikka whatuphow'sthepopswhatsgood,

WANNA SPEEDBAWL?
RESIST DA CAINE, BROJ! She was my side bitch for so long, the breakup was very difficult, but it'll pass after.. Quite awhile.
WHAT KINDA Q IS THAT?! You knowwww I'm always down to bawl out, blood.
OT; .4 Diesel, enough caine for a fatass ringer, and 10mg Flunitrazepam.

RESIST DA CAINE, BROJ! She was my side bitch for so long, the breakup was very difficult, but it'll pass after.. Quite awhile.
WHAT KINDA Q IS THAT?! You knowwww I'm always down to bawl out, blood.
OT; .4 Diesel, enough caine for a fatass ringer, and 10mg Flunitrazepam.

It's a pain in the ass hole to get good yola so it kinda helps. Haven't been dancing with her to long but I feel the want ever now and then hard sometimes daily, crazy addictive..
And waataa combo

I'M craving GOOD weed at a reasonable price, which I've been unable to get due to my regular connect's new girlfriend forcing him to stop dealing... or else. You know when GFs do that.. The chick's a little uptight imo, since my low-profile buddy is only dealing with a handful of trusted friends.. Well, she's otherwise pretty nice, and very nice to look at also, so I kinda understand the guy lol. But it mucho sucks, fuck!! I've known him for many, many years and now I lost/can't see any more all my other connects - who were also plugs for h and pills... (Man, I just don't want a bag of oxies and xannies and related goodies to pass under my nose, now that I'm benzo-free and happily stabilized on kratom since about 2007.) And HIS connect won't sell to me, no matter how hard I begged and beseeched almost down to my fucking knees :| For the third consecutive week, I've only been able to score small amounts of rather cheap pot at cutthroat prices, on the street... I'm so pissed off and weary :sus:

And now fully realize that I'm quite addicted to weed, physically speaking... I don't puff like crazy: only one hit in late afternoon, with my kratom dose, and one - sometimes two - in the evening, rarely a hit in the morning after my first kratom fix. Still, total weed discontinuation appears to be enough to completely fuck up my appetite and sleep. I experienced benzo and opiate wd, so this is no SUPER BIG deal, of course... But believe me I'm quite unhappy, it's not just ''in my head'': my body cries for maryjane!! You have to understand that I've been smoking pretty much daily for, like, 35 years...

I CRAVE GOOD WEED AND NEED A RELIABLE DEALER PLEASE HELP ME GOD!!!! 8:)!:p

Something to hit my mu receptors, and the ability to smoke tobacco at work without people getting pissy. Well really I'd just have to leave the property which isn't conducive to good service...

Oh well, right now I'm eating chocolate cake, drinking coffee, and listening to jam bands with my manager.

Cannabis, I want some hash but i've been dry since monday.
I don't know why i crave it so much, can't stop thinking about smoking and can't concentrate to do anything else when I don't have any weed. THC isn't that addicting but I guess it is for me, I even smoke tobacco sometimes but don't ever feel that kind of craving for nicotine, even if nicotine is very addicting as a drug. I have alcohol, a pack of cigs i use for spliffs and EPH but don't have any desire for them, I just want some weed 8(

I wanna go ride rollercoasters on hallucinogens again really bad. There's no other way to do it, man. And the bigger the better., I wanna travel the world and ride the craziest ones,

Last edited:
I wanna go ride rollercoasters on hallucinogens again really bad. There's no other way to do it, man. And the bigger the better., I wanna travel the world and ride the craziest ones,
Space Mountain on LSD, fuck yes.
OT; Flunitrazepam, speedbawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.