• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fire tar H I just coped, DPH and some more cannabis. And the Ambein I'm saving for later tonight.

Be home shortly and it's on!!

Some very potent Indica edibles would serve nicely with the Kay I'm finna do.

Availability.

I have the money, I have the time, just need a guy or girl to throw cash at.

At this point I'm so bored it could be any fucking opiate at all, even codeine, it's not OTC here... Any benzo besides what I'm scripted would be a nice change of pace. Bud, oil, wax, I'd take that too... And fuck it, why not ketamine? I wanna try it, sounds groovy minus the bladder issues from too much use.

If I could fuckin find the drugs I'd do em.

Right now? Just a Newport and maybe some fresh herb. Got em both so hopefully today's a good day.

^Enjoy that K ma dude.

I want some diazepam. And some K for myself. :D
Thanks mane! I definitely did, you know I'm into sharing, come fill thy nose ;p
OT; Feeling quite mellow at this moment, so a 100mcg fent patch would be absolutely fantastic. That, or 90mg Hydrocodone and 7 Somas.. Even at my worst, I always loved the Lorcet/Soma cocktail.

Thanks mane! I definitely did, you know I'm into sharing, come fill thy nose ;p
OT; Feeling quite mellow at this moment, so a 100mcg fent patch would be absolutely fantastic. That, or 90mg Hydrocodone and 7 Somas.. Even at my worst, I always loved the Lorcet/Soma cocktail.

Hahah
good to hear bro defo enjoyed mine when the love was shared,

I would love a gram of cocaine or so and some soma and xanax or dope to come down.
been avoiding opies tho

For once in a long time im only craving weed, my one true addiction that stands past the rest.

Crack Cocaine and more heroin and Alprazolam

MXE + nitrous and Alprazolam sounds pretty gooood to

A handful of strong cannabis edibles would hit the spot to. I'd be nodding hard with buzz I have going atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.