• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does money count lol??

OK well if not.... I miss doing an 80 in a night with some good buds and bennies.

I was gonna throw my cash at a car tomorrow morning but someone up bid me by 100 bucks and I was at my limit, mother fucker.

Now I just wanna throw a stack at the closest trap house I can find. Which is probably in another state. FML

If you lived near me, I'd say come on over and let's get blazeddd haha.

Right now all I want is benzos. Seriously considering ordering some flubromazolam and giving it a shot. Doses are less than a milligram and a full gram is pretty fucking cheap. I know I'd probably end up getting hooked on it just from that one gram though. Ideally it should last me a year, but no one ever ends up using their benzo powders the way that they originally intended lmao. Got damn, I might just go get myself a xanax script. I could seriously use a benzo to take off the edge every now and then. :\

Just got my half g of etiz yesterday and I already train wrecked so hard my girl wants me to bin it lol. Fuck you bitch are you crazy, I kid I kid

*The bitch in question is my gf not you Royce lol

Mmmm... What I would do for some of that etizolam. I should be getting 60x0.5mg lorazepam sometime in the next week or so, so I guess that's pretty good. Mainly just wanna use the benzos to hop off of kratom cause I'm bored/sick of it. Not looking to get myself into a benzo habit. I've been down that road with xanax and it's a messy place.

OT: Xanax, valium, or klonopin lol.

Ketamine. I have some right now, but I am not going to touch it. Saving it for Gammer anywhoooo. Well, I am just craving drugs in general… fuck. *Smokes another cigarette* /life

Credit for saving a drug your craving.

I want amphetamine. And benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
Does money count lol??

OK well if not.... I miss doing an 80 in a night with some good buds and bennies.

Dude, I feel you on that. I blame the holidays- we went out last night for some Christmas stuff and my mind almost exploded... I can't deal with that shit!

Anyways, I could really go for some 30mg IR adderalls right now. That would surely get me in the Christmas spirit?? And some cash. My man would be coming home and it would look like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation up in here. Minus the squirrel. And electrically fried cat.

I crave my parents not being nosy into my drug use. Living at home @ 22 is lame.

Just got my half g of etiz yesterday and I already train wrecked so hard my girl wants me to bin it lol. Fuck you bitch are you crazy, I kid I kid

*The bitch in question is my gf not you Royce lol

That's fuckin awesome!
Seriously funny shit mayne, in the same sitch every now an then.

OT: Coke benzos soma coma

I crave my parents not being nosy into my drug use. Living at home @ 22 is lame.

True as it gets you got two on me but I feel your pain nikka

Ik dude, it fuckin sucks. Im 17 and ik if i keep living this lifestyle ill still be living with the 'rents well into my 20's. Actually, 22 is not very old to live with your parents, because technically thats would you'd be finishing college (hypothetically, if you go/went to college).

My mom&dad both didn't move out until like 24 or 25. They know the struggle is real for me, so they got my back :) But just the other day my dad told me if Im not working or going to school i can't live here :( But its good that he said that cus i know i gotta get my shit together, for myself and not anyone else.

Ot: I feel good but some more Xanax would hit the spot right now.

^your parents sound like they care about ya :)

OT:ketamaaane or speed, maybe I'll get the latter tomorrow. Apparently there is some fire speed around and i'm eager to try it :D i even have benzos for the comedown.

High dose/sweet spot dose of MXE, chill to blasting music in earphones, then methaqualone and homegrown natty ganja! Not really craving, but if offered on a silver plater, i ouldn't refuse...

That's fuckin awesome!
Seriously funny shit mayne, in the same sitch every now an then.

OT: Coke benzos soma coma

True as it gets you got two on me but I feel your pain nikka

She acts like I have to have one or the other but what mama don't know won't hurt her lol. I haven't learned my lesson just got a little smarter

Status
Not open for further replies.