• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
40mg oxycontin, 100mg tramadol, 20mg oxy up the nose and 0.25mg triazolam. May throw a bit of dexedrine in there once the triazolam kicks in.

30mg Adderall
.5g J of some good buds
.75g dope throughout the day
(Hopefully last bit of dope till my birthday on Saturday)

i've smoked so much weed that i'm intensely tired. i wanna pass out but i can't

my mind is a mess atm

first time thats happened in so long lol, over smoked.

good day every1

Fuck... I drank way too much coffee at work tonight lol. My hands were straight shaking as I was weighing out my kratom dose. The dosage tonight is 6g Maeng Da/4g White Borneo. 50mg diph for good measure. Numerous bong rips to come. And fuck it, I got nothin to do tomorrow so I'll drink a few Lost Coasts. Peaceee. %)

40mg oxycontin, 100mg tramadol, 20mg oxy up the nose and 0.25mg triazolam. May throw a bit of dexedrine in there once the triazolam kicks in.

Kitty, never take tramadol up the nose. First, so many binders/fillers, second is its oral bioavailability. Its gets much more drug in you oral, and is actually a weak opioid. When you hit it straight into the blood stream like that you get the more stimulating effects of tramadol and less opioid action. With oral, more gets in blood, and is metabolized into 0-desmethyl tramadol which is seriously a strong opioid. Same goes for oxy, more gets in your blood oral and the metabolites are good. Dont sniff pills unless its hydromorphone (IV dat shit).

On topic: diclazepam
enough methadone to nod hard
just finished last of 3g indica for today
pipe tobacco
cimetidine
Got 8 pints I can work with

The nod, I can;t believe we meet again. Ive been noddin all day, fallin asleep waking up to get more drugs in my and nod more or still be there to nod more.

yea

and I know shaky hand weighing, with the diclazapam and all... when i make myself wait that long to redose

22.5mg hydrocodone, 1mg alprazolam, 1mg clonazepam, 0.15mg clonidine, 735mg DXM polistirex
I am just getting started with the DXM. There is a whole lot more coming, I'm just waiting till this first dose starts to work then I start ingesting bottles of DXM hbr. This is going to be the highest dose of DXM I have ever used before, if I stick to my plan. There may be a small chance it'll leave me pushing up daisies, once the weather warms up enough for them to grow this spring. No point in pushing them up this time of year, they'd never be able to grow.

Update #1: Just added 650mg DXM hbr a few minutes ago
Update #2: Added another 600mg DXM hbr just now
Update #3: Added another 700mg DXM hbr

That should be enough. It adds up to 2,685mg DXM but 735mg is the polistirex which produces a weaker but longer lasting high.

This is am extreme dose, but DXM dosage is highly dependent on body weight and I am fat, 284lb and 5'11" so it takes more for me than most people. I have lost weight - at the worst was up to 326lb so going from vegetarian to vegan seems to be doing me good, I haven't been eating less or exercising. I don't think I am completely vegan though, since I haven't checked all the labels. I need to start doing that when I buy my food instead of assuming it has no animal products in it.

Last edited:
Was nodding hard since last post, caught a couple hours sleep. Wake up for lots/last of diclaz (more incoming today), took another methadone, more cimetidine, finished the 5th pint I had open.

I know where the methadone stash is now ^^ Fucker abuses it so hard, when I do find the spot, Dad, you bet your ass I steal 10-15. This excludes handouts. Its just he's done some fucked shit for our family, no regrets. Usually I have a tolerance, 20mg got me a nod last night. Lets build a tolerance quick then lope it off. =3

A bit of indica left, 3 pints, pipe tobacco... welcome back to nod town 3hr nap.

Enjoy the 4th plateau, just dont his Sigma. I don't really eat anymore. I should do that for nod-energy,

Grapefruit, 5mg of loratadine, 160mg of codeine, coffee, don't know how many bong hits and half a hash spliff.
Will probably smoke the rest of the spliff in a moment but man I feel fucked up, my ankle was hurting since yesteday but now i'm pain free. I'm craving a kebab, i'm gonna go get one but not right now cause i'm not that hungry.

^Isn't 10-15 pills a little risky to take? Whatever haha I supose you don't take them all at once. Have a good nod!

Was nodding hard since last post, caught a couple hours sleep. Wake up for lots/last of diclaz (more incoming today), took another methadone, more cimetidine, finished the 5th pint I had open.

I know where the methadone stash is now ^^ Fucker abuses it so hard, when I do find the spot, Dad, you bet your ass I steal 10-15. This excludes handouts. Its just he's done some fucked shit for our family, no regrets. Usually I have a tolerance, 20mg got me a nod last night. Lets build a tolerance quick then lope it off. =3

A bit of indica left, 3 pints, pipe tobacco... welcome back to nod town 3hr nap.

Enjoy the 4th plateau, just dont his Sigma. I don't really eat anymore. I should do that for nod-energy,

Enjoy the methadone..and the revenge :X =D (I'm sure taking the methadone pales in comparison to whatever he did to your family, he had it coming. If I found my brother's stash I'd take it all for what he's done and it probably is not on the same level as what your dad did)

I can tell I am about to go into the third plateau in the next 15 minutes or so
I actually want to hit Sigma at least once. I don't think I dosed in a way that would cause that. I have some generic triple c's I sometimes use for opiate potentiation and maybe I'll down those pills after the aliens bring me back to Earth in an attempt to hit Sigma....

Well goddamn it, I got my Dexedrine, took a bunch, sleep was an impossible feat even with Lorazepam, Zaleplon, and ample junts. Was looking forward to some AM drinking but the Gentleman's Jack is history. More Dexedrine, 1mg Lorazepam SL, I should go get some breakfast..

Im new to the Tacoma (South Puget Sound) area.....local spots to hang that are chill?

^You weren't the one fucking your hot neighbor were you?
I had the sexiest neighbor 2 houses down, then she moved =[ This lady is like 70 so no I did not sex anyone. I will say I was pumped to get an old pr0n, being geeked out I was like "Fuck yes, I will take that video!" then I thought who the fuck owns a VHS player these days, so now I have a probably awesome old school movie I cannot enjoy. All bout dat bush.

Feeling great smoking on a cigarette.
7mgs of Alprazolam oral
75mgs of Promethazine oral
.1gs of smoked crack cocaine
Couple bowls of Pinapple Kush

Now I am basking in the warm afterglow of the crazy trip I had....hope this alleviates my depression for at least a week.
Didn't get deep sixed, as you can see....8)

Buzzing off some tramp beer and reminiscing to my early sixth form days where one can felt like heroin and cocaine combined. Now all it does is just numb me a little and make me want to do more...

I'm also feeling buzzed from a beer I just drank with lunch. Only have half gram of pot left and i don't think i'll be able to get more this week, don't know what to do with that half gram humm...

Took 2g rue with the 15mg ish i had left in baggie

all i can say is im so sad the vial i was keeeping it in for saves, for saves, was dumped by a psycho bitch

I knew it was gonna be better than the moxy, but damn. I gotta go keep loving this dropped 1hr ago and ++ atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.