• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x170mg 3-MMC plugged , 2x100mg's ethylphenidate sublingualed, smoked the rest of my AB-FUBINACA "flavored" roll-up 3-4mg's, just popped 40mg valium and 3x2mg ethyl loflazepate then plugged 100mg's ethylphenidate... %)

snorted 30 mg oxy at 11am expecting to have no real reaction besides maybe a brief rush and some energy to get outta bed but instead i have been nodding like a mofo falling in and out of what feels like complete comatose lol what a lovely surprise indeed

snorted 30 mg oxy at 11am expecting to have no real reaction besides maybe a brief rush and some energy to get outta bed but instead i have been nodding like a mofo falling in and out of what feels like complete comatose lol what a lovely surprise indeed

Why could that be? This never happens to me, sounds lovely though :)

Hmmmm, Poppy Tea after a 13 day break is... beautiful.
The warmth, ahhh.

LEE I HAVE NO CLUEEEE!!! its so wild this never happens to me i usually have serious tolerance issues from years of use regardless of how much time i take off. ime i usually have to lay off ma ops for at least a month to reap any sort of legit nod or high and this week I've used 4 outta seven days so i was just tryna finish this stash up and take a couple weeks off. I'm thinking it could be from the 15mg and unison i took at like 2am to pass out and then waking up and doing more oxy with maybe the uni and oxy still in my system just translated into total sedation..? lol no complaints tho. anyone else ever experience any sort of miracle reaction off a dose that usual gives you almost none?

LEE I HAVE NO CLUEEEE!!! its so wild this never happens to me i usually have serious tolerance issues from years of use regardless of how much time i take off. ime i usually have to lay off ma ops for at least a month to reap any sort of legit nod or high and this week I've used 4 outta seven days so i was just tryna finish this stash up and take a couple weeks off. I'm thinking it could be from the 15mg and unison i took at like 2am to pass out and then waking up and doing more oxy with maybe the uni and oxy still in my system just translated into total sedation..? lol no complaints tho. anyone else ever experience any sort of miracle reaction off a dose that usual gives you almost none?

Oh wow, yea, never had Unisom but seems like it's really potent for sleep, a la nod.

Really wish I had stimulants and opiates. But caffeine and benzos will do.

Half an mg of Alprazo down the hatch before heading off to work. So tired and so sore from this past week, but alas... gotta keep it up for a few more days.

Peace out DC!

*Lucky to get wasted off so lil guy ^.

I got only 120 mgs left and a small pile of good china white so am nervous. high but nervous.

i could use something a lil stronger than kratom but i can't complain. another bump would be nice too but now it's just vyvanse. still no complaints.

just had 20mg insufflated MDPV... haven't had this stuff in years, since, when i first tried it and i had rather nasty shitty time, last time i had a G of it though so was fiendishly re-dosing with no scales.... A wreckless youth i was then LOL

This time i have 0.001g scales granted not lab grade, but does the job AND only a 50mg sample of PeeVee so not too worried furthermore ot the usual benzos and booze when i want to smoothe out the ending, and hopefully not feel the full wrath of the PeeVee crash... so %) still chillin hard well speedy ching hard... ;)

Feeling damn good, got my nod on woot woot.
50mgs of Hydrocodone
16mgs of Alprazolam
12 mgs of Tizanidine
200mgs of Hydroyzine
Nicotine

90mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 2.5ml 1,4-butanediol, 1mg alprazolam, 200mg Lyrica/pregabalin, 180mg DXM, 150mg diphenhydramine, 0.1mg clonidine, and 800mg cimetidine+500mg Cipro/ciprofloxacin to potentiate the hydrocodone . This is what the drug interaction checker says of the combination:

Extreme caution is advised if hydrocodone is prescribed with CYP450 3A4 inhibitors, particularly potent and moderate inhibitors (e.g., azole antifungal agents, protease inhibitors, aprepitant, ciprofloxacin, chloramphenicol, clarithromycin, cobicistat, conivaptan, crizotinib, delavirdine, diltiazem, dronedarone, erythromycin, fusidic acid, idelalisib, imatinib, mibefradil, mifepristone, nefazodone, netupitant, quinupristin-dalfoprisitn, telithromycin, verapamil) or weak inhibitors that also inhibit CYP450 2D6 (e.g., abiraterone, amiodarone, cimetidine, pazopanib, ranolazine).

Status
Not open for further replies.