• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao Royce you are hilarious/ im a 26 year old loser dependent on his begrudging about-to-retire parents, with no friends left within a 300 mile radius. My one buddy has a fiancee who hates me so we don't hang out anymore and well I guess I have a second friend in state but he's been in rehab for a year now and who knows if he will be the same person after all that. All I have to keep me sane in this world is my goddamn dog, and the hope of getting high on my weekends. Working graveyard overtime shifts every damn week is OK for finances but shit for any social life.

Worst part is that its all my fault for fucking up over and over, not learning from my mistakes and isolating myself from life when things go wrong. Which is always.

Gotta love disinhibited drug fueled self loathing rants. If I'm ever an asshole on this site its usually stemming from my own insecurities. Well that's enough soul crushing honesty for one post.

Thank you for the kind words my man. I'm gonna change out of my pajamas, smoke a cig, and head out for some food before I lose motivation to escape the couchlock. I don't know why I just flipped my lid. Good old chemical imbalances in the membrane I suppose. Cheers everybody, have a good night.

It happens. You're young, believe it or not. I'm here rooting for you, and I'm sure the rest of us are too.

Good vibes%)

And I don't have the willpower you do. I had my doctor up my benzo until I could hardly think, let alone demonstrate apersonality. Now I have to come off of it.

3mg ativan, a good, manly alcohol-contented beer, and another coming up right after. This "withdrawal" has been mostly fun, but who knows, as I'm used to 3mg ativan, not 6mg. Just about time to smoke a cig.

Peace

Xanax XR x 1 mg 2 hours ago
think aboot 80 mgs of oxy have bad feeling more like 120 - 140 since I got in from work an hour ago.
and swazi gold so much of it, feeling nice and noddy couchlocky. nodded out now make that very noddy. now I wanna vomit. tolerance has lowered drastically over last few weeks.

Benzo galore. Just cracked a fresh Corona Familiar, now, if only the Rockets were playing.. Since I am now a broke sack of shit via vet bills, I'll just rage with my Pitbull.

20mg oxy up the nose, 100mg tramadol, 350 soma, 30mg temazepam, 10mg dextroamphetamine ER, all oral. Hitting me kinda hard. Feels lovely.
Probably add another soma and temaz and a bit more tramadol later. I obviously enjoy polypharmacy :)

Sippin on a few Lost Coast Great Whites. I'm not a huge fan of beer, but a high quality brew is always great. My dad has turned me on to all of these different exotic brands. Seen you guys mentioning a few as well. ;)

This bud I just picked up is fire. One of my favorite strains even though I have no idea what the actual strain is (gotta love living in a prohibition state). Boutta be faded all night watching funny movies.

Peace everybody. :D

Still smoking on Girl Scout cookies, I think after 3 quarters I'm finally over it haha. Need some new bud. Finally decided daily poppy seed tea was just to expensive (not to mention awkward, being the guy who buys 2lbs a day) so I got me some lope and it's doing its job well. No w/ds , not sure how to taper but it's better than PST. Waiting (Im)patiently for my etiz in mxe. Bong rips and "the evil within" for now.

I am pretty stoned off of some home groooooown sheiit. Not my plant or in my house but yeaaaah.. Going to do a dab right now before my friend picks me up. Have to grab a white t-shirt for the rave tomorrow. Everyone is wearing one and I am going to cut it up.. and draw some crazy shit on it. SOOOOO EXCITED. And oh yeah, beer.

So dabbed out. This wax is some other level shit man.

Every time I hit up the indicas for a change I'm pleasantly surprised at how high they get me.

Royce: not your fault at all, I'm just a pessimist who is pretty good at hiding it. Sometimes I flip randomly, it was nuttin u said/ I appreciate the comraderie.

Ho chi mang: thanks dawg, imma try to practice more gratitude for life than getting stressed by circumstances.

I'm still riding a good high, real good. Actually managed to smoke n drink with a friend next to a fire for a while. Gonna coffee it up so I can be conscious for farm work soon.

Smoked a couple blunts back to back with the homies
fucked on my girl, smoked a joint and passed out till about 20 minutes ago.
smoked a fat bowl when I woke up and now eating some toast an coffee.

Was blazed when I awoke second bowl was over kill I got work in an hour lol
bouta go brave the Arctic frost and smoke a ciggie

Sounds like everybody had a good night.
I'm bouta hop on the benzo train with yk
Keep ya head up topham

Royce: not your fault at all, I'm just a pessimist who is pretty good at hiding it. Sometimes I flip randomly, it was nuttin u said/ I appreciate the comraderie.

Ho chi mang: thanks dawg, imma try to practice more gratitude for life than getting stressed by circumstances.

I'm still riding a good high, real good. Actually managed to smoke n drink with a friend next to a fire for a while. Gonna coffee it up so I can be conscious for farm work soon.

Not the only one working your knuckles to the bone. I do it to keep my life together and peoples opinions of me up and also to keep the power and water on but fk I miss the nonworking responsibility free days.

OT: 80 mgs oxy
+ sativa, only got 2 hours before another 7 hour ridiculous shift for your guys minimum wage.

Smoked a couple blunts back to back with the homies
fucked on my girl, smoked a joint and passed out till about 20 minutes ago.
smoked a fat bowl when I woke up and now eating some toast an coffee.

Was blazed when I awoke second bowl was over kill I got work in an hour lol
bouta go brave the Arctic frost and smoke a ciggie

Sounds like everybody had a good night.
I'm bouta hop on the benzo train with yk
Keep ya head up topham

Fk being dopesick in Idaho must suck ^ in winter.

Woke up, needd a lil lope; Im a bitch when it comes to opie wd's.
Took 30mg diclaz, getting by ol just lowerin dode

plus im gettin sooo stoned on this blend im makin at home, more dryiin up

the tobacco too.part of the blend but not mostly

Blah, 6mg Alprazooooo, 400mg Codeine, 20mg Valyummmm.. My dog got into a fight and broke his fucking jaw, poor baby. He got 2mg Hydromorphone intravenously, however, so he should sleep well tonight. Soon as he wakes up tomorrow I'ma feed him 2mg Alprazo and get his jaw wired. Goddamn, why a Chiweenie would fight a Pitbull is beyond me, but this dude has balls of fucking steel, didn't cry once.. Fucking beast.

Hey bro, you got a chiweenie? So dio I and lkmd you said, they're fucking fearless. Its the daschund in them. Those lil fuckers were bred to take on badgers and go down fox hole!

OT: 6mg kpin, 100mg of heroin for breakfast

Let my head get the better of me yesterday, feel better now. <3 to my fellow posters

Whosa: working hard is a necessary evil, i get out of work at 7am 5 days a week and leave home to volunteer at 7am on the other two lol. Keeping busy and making time for the things I love (like milking goats) is the best way for me to operate. I get in worse states when not doing anything, even without realizing it. The meaning of life is staying busy enough to avoid thinking about things too much! responsibility free days kick ass but I'm of the age where I feel guilty as fuck if I'm not productive all the time. Weekends excluded ;)

Boize: you got snow there? We got our first two days ago in the valley, mountains are white now.

Ykm: your dogs a trooper, he earned that xanny ha! Tough lil guy sounds like freal.

I'm about to have breakfast and maybe a drink or two before I go to sleep for the afternoon. Will take a small bit of bzd and sub when I wake up this evening, since I can still feel last night's. :)

responsibility free days kick ass but I'm of the age where I feel guilty as fuck if I'm not productive all the time. Weekends excluded

really what age does that happen? cus I havent experienced that yet im still in my dgaf days

For me it happened around age 25, but I'm slow developmentally

It happens at pretty much the same time you realize you want your own place. and all of the sudden paying the bills supercedes getting high with your whole paycheck each week (or however you earn money)

I have a friend who moved out at 17 (he went to college but had a full ride) and he never returned home, that was almost 10 years ago. Most functional stoner/tripper I know, but also a genius. I have another buddy who moved out at 26 and didn't look back. It took me til 25 but I regressed a bit and gotta get back on the horse.

Of course the goal is a perfect balance between work and play, yet that's easier said than done

Hey bro, you got a chiweenie? So dio I and lkmd you said, they're fucking fearless. Its the daschund in them. Those lil fuckers were bred to take on badgers and go down fox hole!
It's a trip, que no? Really blew my fucking mind..
maS, keep that head up player, I know exactly what you're talking about, really sucks.. I'll go out on a limb and say there aren't many people here, or in life that have not experienced that many, many times.
Leegrow, around 22 I'd say, or at least for me.
OH SHIT! Jynx, you owe me some caine! <3

Word up yekim. I'm putting down a couple lagers because I need to get some sleep today but I'm not quite tired enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.