MAPS what is MAPS?

boo-radley

Greenlighter
sorry for the probably stupid question but what is MAPS?

my friend that worked in pharmacy told me maps was a program we used to look up people to make sure they were not getting multiple scripts from different pharmacies. i look it up on the internet and im getting all sorts of goofy results from mammograms and pap smears to microsoft actions pack subscription

^^

http://www.maps.org/research/other-research

Mission
Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.

Our Work

We further our mission by:

Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.

Our Vision

We envision a world where psychedelics and marijuana are safely and legally available for beneficial uses, and where research is governed by rigorous scientific evaluation of their risks and benefits.

Our Values

Transparency — Information is shared openly and clearly. Communications are respectful, honest, and forthright.
Passion and Perseverance — We persist in the face of challenges. We have a sense of urgency about our work, and know that it's a long-term effort.
Intelligent Risk — Our decisions are informed by research. We try new things and learn from our mistakes.
Trust and Accountability — We value integrity and honesty, and embrace high standards.

Legalizing Psychedelic Therapy

how interesting!i would love to experiment with this treatment plan

when is maps going into phade 3?

ive never been a vetern, police officer, or firefighter, but I am a person and been though sexual abuse when I was five years old that stilleffects me psychologically to this day. It would nice for someone trained in this to help me

ive tried one sesson with my girlfriend as she watched and listened, and it seemed to help some; I relived the experience and became angry that the person who did that to me did it.

any one whos done mdma psychotherapy done by a trained psychotherapist and most of all thats a right fit for yourself, did you ?

a. make progress
b. make substantial process
c. truly heal yourself ?