• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hahahahahaha, why are so many people doing that lately. It's you, damnit. Or your cat is a junky..
Light ass week for me;
Alprazolammm
Diazepam
Codeine (Once, worthless)
Ample Ethanol
Far too many newpz.

Oxy all weeek all day every day since '11.
2g s of Killer raw dope last sunday.bought on credit I still am raising funds to pay back.
Xanax
Clobazam
Weed
Loprazolam

From Monday to Friday, my mutant cat has done:
- 1 x Valium 10mg
- 3 x good ol' marijuana spliffs
- 1 x 0.5mg clonazepam (Roche's Rivotril)
- 1 x 2 lines of lorazepam
- 1 x lorazepam-methylphenidate sorta speedball (one line each)
- many lines of methylphenidate
- hydroxyzine (obviously helps me calm the crap outta me without having to use benzos)
- bad ol' tobacco

and that's all i can remember
Dr. Opium

That looks shit. And ppl who call themselves dr usually suck.

^Snorting benzos just seems so pointless since the amount of active material vs filler is microscopic. But whatever floats ya boat.

This week:
Cannabis
Alcohol
Caffeine
Kratom
Hydrocodone
Diph/Doxylamine

What a boring ass week other than the hydrocodone. I could use some sources lol...

^ Hahahahahaha, why are so many people doing that lately. It's you, damnit. Or your cat is a junky..
Light ass week for me;
Alprazolammm
Diazepam
Codeine (Once, worthless)
Ample Ethanol
Far too many newpz.

What about the don't self-incriminate thing?

Leegrow said:
i looked it up apparently lorazepam is has a high bioavailabilty when sniffed its ativan apparently
Indeed I only snort lorazepam, I know people who think they're soo intelligent spend their day laughing at people who snort benzos, but who are they to tell me how to take my drugs?

Diazepam, clonazepam and heroin yesterday
And a little bit of hash during the
week
Uh and heroin on monday

Methadone..
I suppose that using heroin within few days in between like you posted above, gets you off the hook, no withdraw..
It would be difficult for me to have this control.

Caffeine
Cigarettes
Alcohol
Adderall

Yep.

Forgot to put marijuana&bho
and ketamine did some last night.
Omg I almost threw up from it but at first the bumps had me dancing like a machine.
later it had me stuck and wanting to make soup o_O

I have a good amount of k left and now a new connect. He was mad flirting with me and gave me more than he should have.

What about the don't self-incriminate thing?

Indeed I only snort lorazepam, I know people who think they're soo intelligent spend their day laughing at people who snort benzos, but who are they to tell me how to take my drugs?

We are all criminals here

Unless its pure lorazepam powder the fillers/binders are clogging your nasal passages too much for any discernable amount of benzo to actually get absorbed that way

But you can waste your drugs if you want I mean they are yours/ I'd laugh at someone drinking bong water too.

We are all criminals here

Unless its pure lorazepam powder the fillers/binders are clogging your nasal passages too much for any discernable amount of benzo to actually get absorbed that way

But you can waste your drugs if you want I mean they are yours/ I'd laugh at someone drinking bong water too.

I'm aware of that, sir. Although I scientifically know it's a waste, my experiences tell me otherwise. Be it placebo or not, it hits me faster and harder, so I'm going to continue to take them that way although it technically is a waste.
PS please do not feel angry because as i wrote this i had just snorted some clonazepam which apparently also works for me although it's even more of a waste than lorazepam
tadaaa
Dr Opium more like Dr Benzos

EDIT: Okay I just realized that there's no "don't self-incriminate" rule here, which is wonderful because unless I am on crack and/or meth I wouldn't be paranoid enough to think there's a cop reading my posts on this forum, and if I use SWIM he will think "oh well, thanks god it's not him, now i can go have my doughnut."

I'm not angry man I have blown bennies in the past too, its just like one of those things where any effect is basically placebo, like xanax or cocaine in a blunt... Don't take it the wrong way, and I'm sorry I called you a loser, I didn't mean it.

This past week I did buprenorphine in addition to consuming alcohol caffeine tobacco marijuana and valium.

I'm not angry man I have blown bennies in the past too, its just like one of those things where any effect is basically placebo, like xanax or cocaine in a blunt... Don't take it the wrong way, and I'm sorry I called you a loser, I didn't mean it.

This past week I did buprenorphine in addition to consuming alcohol caffeine tobacco marijuana and valium.

Yeah I completely understand, but actually placebo = free drugs so yay as long as it works... And I agree, the "smoking cocaine" thing (in spain it's called "nevadito", some people lick a cigarette and roll in over some cocaine and then smoke it...) is totally pointless, you can not smoke HCl cocaine unless you freebase it first dammit lol

This week I have snorted some clonazepam and I'm on my way to smoke a lovely joint.

This week i did:
Cannabis
Caffeine
Tobacco
Alcohol
DMT
Ketamine
Codeine
Ethylphenidate (like 50mg)

5-MEO-DMT
2C-E
Methoxetamine
4-FA
2-FMA
Ritalin
diazepam
loprazolam
lormetazepam
weed
alprazolam
prazepam
ethyl loflazepate
booze (Zubrowska)
ciggs
caffeine

by the eend of the week i can add pentedrone some 'noids and a SHITLOAD more MxE =D

Won <3

I don't know Mr leegrow I'm not a cwack smoka

Alcohols caffeines diazepams and nicotines

Mmm mmm good

Status
Not open for further replies.