• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ More drug busts (2000-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskoolbl said:
I feel bad for them as well. This will definetely temporarily stop dope in its tracks. No pun intended.

I kind of wonder if the dealers have control on supply. The DEA ( 8) ) has even suggested that in some parts of the country at least, there seems to be far more heroin supply than there is demand... they figure this by the way prices change (or... DONT change) after a big bust or when the year's imports are really low (like in 2002 from the war)
Kind of makes sense when you consider that a lot of addicts simply buy as much as they can... regardless of whether they're getting 200mg or 400mg.

9mmCensor said:
If heroin is so addictive, then people would be doing multiple doses. Thus not directly affecting such an inflated number. Tards.

Exactly. They need to take into consideration the quality. Aside from people with a tolerance needing multiple doses they might have to take even more if its shitty.

Isnt the heroin that comes out of Mexico black tar? I never heard about mexican brown powder before.

The most common dope from Mexico is black tar and brown powder. The brown powder is just cut tar.

Black cocaine seized in Spain

Black cocaine seized in Spain
IOL
February 20, 2007

ncreasing amounts of black cocaine are being smuggled to Spain, with police discovering couriers of the drug which is undetectable to sniffer dogs and regular tests, the daily El Mundo reported on Tuesday.

Police detained two Romanian women whose bags had inner linings made with the rubber-like substance, press reports said.

Flying in from Brazil, the women made a stopover in Portugal, deliberately left their bags at Lisbon airport, and then requested them to be brought to a Madrid hotel, in an attempt to mislead police.

Police seized 16 kilos of the drug. The haul, which was destined for the Dutch market, was estimated to be worth a million euros'

Black cocaine is a combination of regular cocaine and various chemicals, making it very difficult to detect. - Sapa-dpa

Link

'Coca negra' is for importation and is then meant to be chemically converted back to white powder once safely inside its country of importation, or so I've heard.

There's a book called "Cocaine Lab Chemistry" or something to that efffect but I doubt that it has that procedure, but I could be wrong.

<crackROCK>!!!!

Cornishman said:
Same here. Just a week ago there were 2 packages of cocaine washed up on different local beaches near my home. They are estimated to be worth 2.5 million pounds each. Now we have customs and excise, security guards, Police and military helicopters all on the look out.
Damn them all.

probably from the shipment that was washed up near cork last summer.i wonder how many of these packages were washed up that wern't reported to police etc...

Cornishman said:
Same here. Just a week ago there were 2 packages of cocaine washed up on different local beaches near my home. They are estimated to be worth 2.5 million pounds each. Now we have customs and excise, security guards, Police and military helicopters all on the look out.
Damn them all.
sounds like you should head down there for some community service and help those boys out in taking those dangerous drugs off the street. if you find anything, you dont even have to bother the cops with such petty troubles, you can just get some friends together and help out by disposing of it yrself.

A couple weeks ago someone in Other Drugs reported encountering black coke, and he was laughed off the board.

Hmmm....

junctionalfunkie said:
A couple weeks ago someone in Other Drugs reported encountering black coke, and he was laughed off the board.

Hmmm....
That's weird. It's been discussed there a few times, as far as I can remember. Also, Microgram reports about it have been posted in OD.

Nas said in 2001, "So broke, brown coke won't sell, spending the money on weed smoke and hotels"

captainballs said:
Nas said in 2001,

and we know rappers know it all when it comes to drugs. let's not forget the term "dro". 8) not tryin to start $h!t with ya, cap but they are the dumbest mother's i know when it comes to drugs.

undetectable to sniffer dogs

totally bullshit i wonder who made these up

Black cocaine, also known as Coca Negra, is a combination of regular cocaine hydrochloride and various chemicals, such as potassium thiocyanate, usually added at 40% admixture. This renders it undetectable to drug sniffing dogs and the regular chemical tests. Since the result is usually black, it is generally smuggled in as toner in fake IBM brand toner cartridges, fingerprint powder, fertilizer or pigment. The potassium thiocyanate substance is separated out after delivery with a solvent such as acetone and discarded.

Poppy Pod bust- Toronto

Opiate sale crackdown

Man arrested as poppy powder, opium seized at Indian stores in Brampton area

By TOM GODFREY, SUN MEDIA

Peel police arrested one man in a crackdown of Indian stores in the Brampton area allegedly openly selling Afghan-grown poppy powder and opium on their shelves.

Police alleged yesterday the highly-addictive opium and a form of its powder called doda, which contains lesser amounts of opium, are being illegally sold in some stores in Toronto and Peel Region.

The force's Morality Bureau executed search warrants on Monday at Nath Meat and Chicken Deli, on Sandalwood Pkwy. E., and seized more than $10,000 of opium pods and 38.4 kilograms of doda, Const Wayne Patterson said.

COMMUNITY COMPLAINTS

He said a probe into the sale of doda was launched following complaints from the members of the community.

"We are alleging pure opium was being sold at some places," Patterson said.

Community members said doda is widely used by members of the Sikh, Hindu and other communities. They said the opium is smuggled into Canada from Afghanistan.

Unlike opium, doda is made by grinding buds from the dried poppy plants. It is sold in Toronto-area flower shops and used for decorative purposes.

Ashwani Bhangal, 42, of Brampton, has been charged with three counts of trafficking and possession of opium for the purpose of trafficking.

jesus christ... anti the nosey neighbours and cops got anything better to do then bust people for drinking boiled plant matter? (although there is pure opium invovled...there are charges related to the pods them selves too)

and what the hell are opium "buds"?

I think when they said buds, they just meant pods.

I'm sure there are tons of Indian stores that sell it here in America too, they are just really careful who they sell i too. It jsut takes one nosy citizen to file a complaint and ruin it i guess.

Interesting read, thanks.

Rpg

Wow that sucks for that guy and his family . In New jersey they sell the whole pod at flower shops and thats usually what i go for most of the time . They are never sold ground up like he was doing it though . In my opinion that wasnt such a good idea .

^

they sell them here openly as a whole pod at flower shops too, and its never been a problem.

I guess intent/mens rea is the deciding factor, the whole pod a flower shop...hey, its just for floral use!

crushed up pods in a "brown" people convience/food store...looks a bit sketchier.

Unlike opium, doda is made by grinding buds from the dried poppy plants. It is sold in Toronto-area flower shops and used for decorative purposes.

Nothing spruces up the appearance of my living room like a nice vase full of brown powder. 8)

If you search around here, you can find some more threads on this topic. There's even one archived thread somewhere in which someone from Canada was writing about buying and using the stuff. Everybody jumped down his neck for claiming he was buying an opium product in an herbal store.

Status
Not open for further replies.