Published The motivation for using Novel Psychoactive Substances - Survey

That was introspective, it forced me to take an honest nventory of my drug habits

Last edited:
Working out how many times I'd smoked cannabis in the last year was tough, I had to just put 365 & not count every joint. I've only got enough fingers to count the last 24 hours use.

That's a good point. It probably should have read 'On how many days have you...'. It's a bit easier to count that way!

Done.

Anything for unbiased science, and I mean anything!

Good luck with your survey guys (if you need anymore filled out, let BL know) - have a wonderful day :)

My motivation is due to its effects on the mind, most psychoactive drugs actually increase hemispheric synchronization, thus increasing memory capacity, retrieval, and general speed of thinking, this effect seems to be commutative up to a point. Now not all drugs were created equal.. as far as I'm aware the only non addictive drugs are LSD, DMT, LSA, and Salvia. I'm sure others exist but these four do not cause physical dependence thus they are perfect for mental and spiritual advancement.

Thanks everyone for your contribution. We are still recruiting so please participate if you haven't already. Survey feedback is noted.

Done

That's a good point. It probably should have read 'On how many days have you...'. It's a bit easier to count that way!

I put 365 but I just remembered, I had two days off in August lol

Word easy to do didn't take long looks like the more you have used within the last two years the longer it can take to fill out. Just wanted to say thank you to the university and or peoples that donated to BL. This is an amazing site and has helped me and others many a time to be more safe in my use.

Done.
I'd like to see the data when all is said and done.
Good luck and I hope you all learn something useful.

Same for me with the cannabis one 365 it was then :p. Main reason for me to take RCs is the ease of obtaining them... For some the effect profiles are more favourable than their illegal counterparts (ie. 4-FA and 6-APB don't make me feel like shit for a week after, where as MDMA does). For others there's just nothing that really compares (MXE). I also put kratom in there, although I'm not sure it really counts as an RC... Very useful drug for getting things done though, or to enhance a cannabis high :D.

Can we expect a link to the results?

The results will be peer reviewed and published in a scientific journal. Some journals are "open access" and others are not. Our ambition is to publish as "open access". In any case, I will post the abstract and link to the results here.

Done!
But when it asks how many times I used, I am not sure how to answer. If I used heroin, or any drug... do I mark 365 times as in a year, or how many times I actually used it per day? Which would be more than 365.

Thank you. :)

Last edited: