• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning still drunk from last night. That was kinda rough. Now I'm craving more beer and a fat sandwich hell yeah.

Pretty high on Kratom and quite stoned. Gotta leave for work in a few. Definitely gonna be faded for the first few hours lol... =D

10mgs morpheen IV
and a dunhill carlton

Not great but better than before

So I ran out of my free/stolem/caught/no proof and he over abuses his pills too, so ive got emough wash out for another opioid in my opinion. I know methadone's half-life is something scary like 62 hour
antwatifffffef

Took 600mg ER Tramadol
160mg ginsieng ina drink'
~20mg etizolam and more to come. I know my limits... hende 90mg methadone on low tol wtij app tje etoz
could handle.
Going out for last ride of the day skokin a lil spliff bp9j;

Edit: Looks like we got a new biggot on tue streetl I skated around with my 100% legal tobacco;//katuabha/yojimbe/mucuna puriens/greemtea Oh and maca powder. Groumd it up. Roll some up on shjit free blimt. the smoke was pretty. Went out for a ride on my sktate board. It's a shortboard i converted to cruiser with longboard wheels. Now I to this house being lived in/remoeled. 3 of the sons I all knew, went to school growing hp with em (different classes)l Anyways, he comes up any says very not to smoke that shit around his house, very tjhreatening (even his bhodtyk im some skinny nancy body); I continue to edplain it patiently. It's just tobacoo and legal herbs. I told him I have other ojieft to ietjjjjj oookite weel. Skate by, a few sweet cfarves back and I pass their house as its right around corner from mine. So I asked him, fo you hate me because im a tobacco smoking skater.

He said yeeahk ahd cuz you are a faggot. Well, I just smiled, gave him my gay wage ajd wejt 0ff;
Another neightbor was out cutting lawn so I figured I should ask if I should hide legal ise around his kidsl. and the gay thingl
je was app g00f g0of man, I dont let thit shit bother me one bit, if anything ima act more gay asround hij
just for him.\
\
\

Now to nod out gfinish beers smoke and drink that beer I just mentioned.

Last edited:
Smoked a lil bit of speeeeed earlier. Also been smoking weed all day. Feeling opiated as well off methadone.

Drunk quite satisfactorily. Gonna smoke a spliff I've been saving some time later tonight... I wanna go out but shouldn't. Oh well, I've got all I need at home. Alcohol's societal acceptance fucking rules, I'm fucked up and my family and friends dont care :D

this morning: .25g raw heroin. a few bong rips of ak47.

early afternoon: purchased *and continue to smoke from* a quarter of some killer Tora Bora, sniffed .2g ketamine, ate .5mg klonopin.

evening - on : sniffed .35g ketamine, continue to smoke said tora bora, ate 3mg xanax, 1.6pints oktoberfest lager (so far).

After I took the temazepam early this morning, I went to my raccoon's room to spend time with him. I fell asleep on the bottom bunk bed and my mom kept checking on me and trying to wake me up. I don't remember any of that. My coon stayed next to me until an hour or so before I woke up when my mom came in.
Got the hydrocodone, no more withdrawal and I am in a good mood after that 4th plateau DXM trip I took last night :)
As I am typing, my new glass pipe lays beside me with a chunk of methamphetamine in it. I will smoke it as soon as I submit this message. This should feel good =D
The rest of the meth is locked in a new safe that I do not know how to open without the keys so I can't do enough to make my depression get a lot worse. I don't know if I can figure out how to open it without the keys or not. For now, I am not going to try but I am sure I'll figure it out when I really want in bad. But the rules are my drugs get locked up and I am not allowed to take huge amounts out but I do get some drugs without anyone knowing sometimes and some good pharmaceuticals aren't even locked up. I occasionally find the keys though. This action with the safe is a form of harm reduction, and I think maybe some other people may be able and willing to do this if they have someone in their house or they can get to do this and they can trust to keep the keys.

Update 3:28 AM my local time:

Guess the keys will be hidden tomorrow. I didn't do anything too naughty though, just one big hit of meth (most of what I put in the pipe at the start is still in it) and 15mg hydrocodone. Checked my blood pressure to see if I needed to take one of these guanfacine pills I got out of someone's trash while I was getting computer parts and shit like that they threw away to lower my blood pressure (it is an alpha 2a receptor agonist used to treat hypertension and ADHD, and it is apparently also an anxiolytic and may be useful for treatment of drug withdrawal symptoms. I figured it would be completely worthless because I had never heard of it before) but my BP was 154/96 pulse 89 so I will not use it because there were only six pills in the bottle. It might mix well with opiates as it is sort of like clonidine if I understand it right.

I realized a little while ago that I had not eaten anything in the last 3 days so I decided to fix something to eat. Kind of strange that I choose to eat after smoking meth instead of before smoking it and I hadn't smoked weed to give me the munchies or anything.

Last edited:
10mg adderall IR snorted
60mg adderall IR orally
20mg adderall XR orally
Smoked a few bong bowls

I am so ready for tonight!!!!!!

Passed out, woke up from my "nap" and took half a val and smoked the pot I had. Got way too drunk today and last night, gotta tone it down tomorrow.

Listening to some tunes, 160mg of codeine and now smoking a rollie. Feel good, about to read some things for the uni

Been up all night doing adderall and smoking weed and sleep seems impossible since I have no benzos

Just drank a pint of cheap vodka
And downed it in 5 minutes flat. That should do the trick.
I already feel tired and I still have more
To drink

Man I'm mad fucked up for a Sunday morning the loook the lady face hilarious buying liquor at 940am i probably looked like a total alcolic... Which is I am but whatever

Gnight bluelight

Did I mention I'm drunk)
it work Did iemtimmmlm druk
Hmm yes

Last edited:
so good tweaked.

so good capt, bong hits

i just went up on 1.5mg etizolam and 0.5 mg xannax for good measure. Last time i mixed these two with weed i got some closed eye visuals. Weird! Doesn't last long though, maybe it's just a benzo nod idk

I just picked up some great ourdoor weed. mmmm mmm m

Lol wat ^ I get shit (half hearted teasing) about never chasing relationships but my head is fucked up enough that I don't need romance in my life to make things even harder aha

Right now I'm pretty sober, had a couple ipas today, gonna have a few more drinks at my buddies house later, I guess slowing down my rate of consumption can wait until tomorrow.

just sniffeed a bump of MXE. datsitman.

just smoked some weed and high now for real. love you guyise. peace and love. not drugs talking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.